2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR vs TOT [WK 29]

Post by Sleaky72 »

Jose is continuing his assault on Ndombele :shock:
This is crazy.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote:Jose is continuing his assault on Ndombele :shock:
This is crazy.
I didnt watch the game. I understand where he is coming from wrt Ndombele. Tanguy has been underwhelming however it is up to Jose to make the best use of him and not destroy his worth in the press.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:The only positive goes to Jose who has yet to be beaten by Sean Dysch. Outside of that it has been another unacceptable result.
Too many injuries. We will continue like this as long as we dont have a physical point man. I still dont know why we didnt buy or loan a physical striker in Jan.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jose is a wicked man. He first showed Parrott up in his interview midweek about how he is not ready for this level of competition and then today ripped into Ndombele saying the guy is not ready to play in the PL.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: The only positive goes to Jose who has yet to be beaten by Sean Dysch. Outside of that it has been another unacceptable result.
Too many injuries. We will continue like this as long as we dont have a physical point man. I still dont know why we didnt buy or loan a physical striker in Jan.
Thank goodness April is round the corner when Sissoko will be back. His absence in the midfield is glaring.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:They are just passing the ball around Dier like he is a training cone
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Sleaky72[/color] wrote: Jose is continuing his assault on Ndombele :shock:
This is crazy.
I didnt watch the game. I understand where he is coming from wrt Ndombele. Tanguy has been underwhelming however it is up to Jose to make the best use of him and not destroy his worth in the press.
You are right. Ndombele possesses so much skill but just isn't inserting himself more. He plays as if he is scared he is going to get a career ending injury if he pushes himself too hard. He is supposed to be the boss of the midfield like Lo Celso is.

Is it a coincidence but since Sissoko went away injured Ndombele's form has dipped big time. I think playing beside Sissoko gave him some confidence to play the game he wants.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

‘Tis in Ndombele’s mishandling that Jose shows himself to be absolutely as archaic and past-dated as his fall from grace decrees. A whole Ogbuefi should, more than the eyes others, recognise the brilliance and ever readiness of arguably one of the finest midfielders on Tottenham’s roster.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote:
This is crazy.
I agree.
Even the studio hosts were stunned @ his post game comments directed @ Ndombele.
Shocking.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Sleaky72[/color] wrote: Jose is continuing his assault on Ndombele :shock:
This is crazy.
You are right. Ndombele possesses so much skill but just isn't inserting himself more. He plays as if he is scared he is going to get a career ending injury if he pushes himself too hard. He is supposed to be the boss of the midfield like Lo Celso is.

Is it a coincidence but since Sissoko went away injured Ndombele's form has dipped big time. I think playing beside Sissoko gave him some confidence to play the game he wants.

IAG, may I suggest an even exchange of Xhaka for Ndombele? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Luke Ndombele Shaw. In the words of Richard Ashcroft, in ode to and perfect soundtrack of the Reduced to Rubbles of Emperor Ogbuefi, “I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down”. There’s always one. You’ve been Tanguyed.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ndombele just bounces around like a felele Wembley ball kicked aimlessly. I am sorry that Jose needed to be paid 15 Milla a year to see this and savage him in the media. But my simple question is what does the guy actually do on the field. Jose lost the plot a long time ago, his juju is so potent he gets a jobs where he gets paid more to leave than to stay.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

‘There is little correlation between money spent and winning’ Daniel Levy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Where is the uneducated pajimoh Barnes?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

When it rains, it pours. Bergwijn out - estimated end of season.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I warned you guys when Poch was fired that this was a mistake.

Looking back now, this could end up one of the most monumental mistakes ever made by a club manager.

The hire of Jose has potential to wipe out 5 years of of Toto history that got them to this stage, cus this will not end well.

The signs are already there; unless Levy is willing to make the kind of wholesale personnel changes to suit Jose, that his player transfer history does not suggest.

In the modern game, there always needs to be a connection between the football on-field and the back room management. Spurs had achieved this under Poch, with the playing philosophy and transfer philosophy in synch.

What was needed was for Spurs to refresh the squad and let go the players who longer fit the program. Levy chose instead to fire Poch.

Worse, he replaced him with a manager, who though has the name/profile, is a radical departure from five years of a consistent football philosophy and five years of recruitment to match that.

This is borderline malpractice...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:I warned you guys when Poch was fired that this was a mistake.

Looking back now, this could end up one of the most monumental mistakes ever made by a club manager.

The hire of Jose has potential to wipe out 5 years of of Toto history that got them to this stage, cus this will not end well.

The signs are already there; unless Levy is willing to make the kind of wholesale personnel changes to suit Jose, that his player transfer history does not suggest.

In the modern game, there always needs to be a connection between the football on-field and the back room management. Spurs had achieved this under Poch, with the playing philosophy and transfer philosophy in synch.

What was needed was for Spurs to refresh the squad and let go the players who longer fit the program. Levy chose instead to fire Poch.

Worse, he replaced him with a manager, who though has the name/profile, is a radical departure from five years of a consistent football philosophy and five years of recruitment to match that.

Easy to say at the moment. We will give Mourinho time. Pochettino did his time and is the past. Move ON!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cristao II wrote:
txj wrote:I warned you guys when Poch was fired that this was a mistake.

Easy to say at the moment. We will give Mourinho time. Pochettino did his time and is the past. Move ON!!
I said it from the very beginning; scroll several pages back.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

This is crazy.

Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] RBL vs TOT [RD 16 2L]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh was warned , and he kept on running his mouth , now that coward is more concerned about UFC
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

But Ndombele is by far the best midfielder at the Lane and one of the Premiership’s finest.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another unbalanced team. 3 at the back? Starting some who have hardly played together. I don’t even know where the goals are going to come from to be frank. My only hope is we don’t massacred before the 90 minutes are up.