Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] MAN v TOT [WK 15]
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295862
Page 16 of 84

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Sleaky72 wrote:
Game changed once Eriksen was introduced


yea. The big problem was they had no creativity in the middle because Lo Celso was not available. And then Dele + Son + Sessegnon were also unavailable to provide the creativity up front.

Hopefully, they can convince Erkisen to stay, but I doubt it.

Author:  Its a Goal [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

I blame Poch for the first half debacle. No way he should be playing trio of Winks-Ndombele-Sissoko. No creativity whatsoever. Hope he has learned his lesson.

Author:  charlie [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Its a Goal wrote:
I blame Poch for the first half debacle. No way he should be playing trio of Winks-Ndombele-Sissoko. No creativity whatsoever. Hope he has learned his lesson.


Even after the excellent comeback win from the team, you are still complaining.
Na wa for you sha!

Author:  charlie [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Kane is a striker at the very top of his game. Very impressive Brace to start the season.

Author:  pajimoh [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

It must be September, Kane scoring twice? Shock n horror

Author:  kenmega [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...

Author:  Coach [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Mourinho is a top coach, simply prefixing “top” to one’s job title isn’t nearly enough.

Author:  kenmega [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

danfo driver wrote:
WHAT A COACH! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Image


Pedestrian first half, make changes and boom! score 3! :clap: :clap:


:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mind you, there are stupid Spurs supporters around me giving him abuse in the first half...

Author:  pajimoh [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

kenmega wrote:
The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...


Poch can be a right cock sometimes. He thought Villa will be disjointed because they bought a lot of players. They almost shamed him

Author:  Cristao II [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Pochettino played that crappy 442 diamond formation. He changed it in second half and brought on a playmaker and boom. He needs to be ruthless. There is no Levy to blame.

That said well done KWP.

Author:  Its a Goal [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

I hope Poch won't bench KWP again in the next match in favor of Aurier. He is a player who will only get better the more he plays. Ndombele's game came to the forefront once Winks got subbed off. Fantastic comeback and fighting spirit from the lads.

Next week is going to be an interesting battle against City. Who gets to play will be hard to predict.

Author:  Its a Goal [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Its a Goal wrote:
I hate to admit it but Eriksen's absence is beginning to reflect.

This right here is the truth. Can we afford to let him go? Lo Celso is supposed to be replacement but is his feet big enough to fit into Eriksen's shoes? He is unknown commodity at this level and I will hate to see him thrust into the deep end. At this rate if Eriksen refuse to sign a new deal we will be better off keeping him until end of the season and lose him for free than take the chance of playing Lo Celso with the hope he will be able to handle the challenge.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
I hate to admit it but Eriksen's absence is beginning to reflect.

This right here is the truth. Can we afford to let him go? Lo Celso is supposed to be replacement but is his feet big enough to fit into Eriksen's shoes? He is unknown commodity at this level and I will hate to see him thrust into the deep end. At this rate if Eriksen refuse to sign a new deal we will be better off keeping him until end of the season and lose him for free than take the chance of playing Lo Celso with the hope he will be able to handle the challenge.



Lo Celso is as unknown as Ndombele.

If you watched la liga last season, you’d be calm.

Your biggest concern should be the brainlessness and loser attitude shown by the old players (old as in players who were there before) who stupidly tried to hug ndombele after his goal, rather than rush back to make sure they score another goal.

Author:  Its a Goal [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Quote:
Poch on Jan: “After 5 years I think everybody knows me, I’m gonna play with the players that I want to play with and that’s the way I’ll go.... Jan will have the opportunity to convince me he’s ready to play. Then he’ll play!”

*NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF INJURY, “SMALL” OR OTHERWISE!


Now this is worrying.

Author:  Its a Goal [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
I hate to admit it but Eriksen's absence is beginning to reflect.

This right here is the truth. Can we afford to let him go? Lo Celso is supposed to be replacement but is his feet big enough to fit into Eriksen's shoes? He is unknown commodity at this level and I will hate to see him thrust into the deep end. At this rate if Eriksen refuse to sign a new deal we will be better off keeping him until end of the season and lose him for free than take the chance of playing Lo Celso with the hope he will be able to handle the challenge.

Lo Celso is as unknown as Ndombele.

If you watched la liga last season, you’d be calm.

Your biggest concern should be the brainlessness and loser attitude shown by the old players (old as in players who were there before) who stupidly tried to hug ndombele after his goal, rather than rush back to make sure they score another goal.

I won't worry too much about the players happy for one of their own making his debut and scoring the all important equalizer. Sometimes they get carried away. The key is their attitude towards pulling victory out of the jaw of defeat.

I saw Lo Celso in the Copa America and nothing was distinct about his performance hence my concern. The fact that he is returning from injury and hasn't had a proper pre-season means he won't be up to speed for the challenge of this league. We have to avoid the mistake of Lamela when he first joined in similar circumstances and couldn't find his feet until the following season.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Quote:
Poch on Jan: “After 5 years I think everybody knows me, I’m gonna play with the players that I want to play with and that’s the way I’ll go.... Jan will have the opportunity to convince me he’s ready to play. Then he’ll play!”

*NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF INJURY, “SMALL” OR OTHERWISE!


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Simple as that! If you want to play, perform and show the coach you deserve to play!


Its a Goal wrote:

Now this is worrying.


Uhmm.. worrying why? Unless you are referring to Jan not performing to the coach's standard.

Author:  kalani JR [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Its a Goal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
I hate to admit it but Eriksen's absence is beginning to reflect.

This right here is the truth. Can we afford to let him go? Lo Celso is supposed to be replacement but is his feet big enough to fit into Eriksen's shoes? He is unknown commodity at this level and I will hate to see him thrust into the deep end. At this rate if Eriksen refuse to sign a new deal we will be better off keeping him until end of the season and lose him for free than take the chance of playing Lo Celso with the hope he will be able to handle the challenge.

Lo Celso is as unknown as Ndombele.

If you watched la liga last season, you’d be calm.

Your biggest concern should be the brainlessness and loser attitude shown by the old players (old as in players who were there before) who stupidly tried to hug ndombele after his goal, rather than rush back to make sure they score another goal.

I won't worry too much about the players happy for one of their own making his debut and scoring the all important equalizer. Sometimes they get carried away. The key is their attitude towards pulling victory out of the jaw of defeat.

I saw Lo Celso in the Copa America and nothing was distinct about his performance hence my concern. The fact that he is returning from injury and hasn't had a proper pre-season means he won't be up to speed for the challenge of this league. We have to avoid the mistake of Lamela when he first joined in similar circumstances and couldn't find his feet until the following season.


I don't think the Copa was a fair barometer of any of those guys talents. We wouldn't use it to evaluate Messi's talents so I think similar courtesy should be extended to the rest of that team. That said he was great in Argentina, underused in Paris and great again for Betis. He is a very skilled player and should complement the team.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...


Poch can be a right cock sometimes. He thought Villa will be disjointed because they bought a lot of players. They almost shamed him

Have you finished. You were all over the osimhen and Ndidi's game treads...being in the world forum...you were trying too hard to make this forum relevant...so I ask you, where are those threads now? :D

Author:  pajimoh [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...


Poch can be a right cock sometimes. He thought Villa will be disjointed because they bought a lot of players. They almost shamed him

Have you finished. You were all over the osimhen and Ndidi's game treads...being in the world forum...you were trying too hard to make this forum relevant...so I ask you, where are those threads now? :D

Hahaha. You're a typical naija man and I expect Nigerians to interpret the rules in their own biased way by making illegality the new legal.

Let me put it to you, not that you have any faculty to co.prehend, but I'll try

The whole idea of Eagles Nest is to make it an SE thread site.
So, now it is possible to have Evertom v Spurs and Everton vrs every EPL thread in Eagles Nest as long as Iwobi is playing
It is also possible to have every Leicester game in Eagles Nest and any European games, like all Lille games against every league opposition in Eagles Nest and we can go on with games in Spain etc.

So answer me Einstein, how has that changed from what it was before? The more you try to change things the more it stays the same.
You think I care where the games are put, I don't. We are almost back to where we were before the creation of "world football" now we are enjoying "world football" in Eagles Nest :thumb:
A question for you?

If Ndidi is not playing, where do you open the thread, EN or WF?
If he taken off or comes in as a sub, do you move the thread if it was opened in WF?

Bottom line, EN is still EPL thread. It's still LaLiga thread. Not much has changed :rotf:

Enjoy your typical Naija politician interpretation of the rules :thumb:

In the meantime, Go and begin your "Lampard Out" campaign thread in"World Football" but then again, you can start in EN because Mikel once played for Chelsea :rotf: :taunt:

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...


Poch can be a right cock sometimes. He thought Villa will be disjointed because they bought a lot of players. They almost shamed him

Have you finished. You were all over the osimhen and Ndidi's game treads...being in the world forum...you were trying too hard to make this forum relevant...so I ask you, where are those threads now? :D

Hahaha. You're a typical naija man and I expect Nigerians to interpret the rules in their own biased way by making illegality the new legal.

Let me put it to you, not that you have any faculty to co.prehend, but I'll try

The whole idea of Eagles Nest is to make it an SE thread site.
So, now it is possible to have Evertom v Spurs and Everton vrs every EPL thread in Eagles Nest as long as Iwobi is playing
It is also possible to have every Leicester game in Eagles Nest and any European games, like all Lille games against every league opposition in Eagles Nest and we can go on with games in Spain etc.

So answer me Einstein, how has that changed from what it was before? The more you try to change things the more it stays the same.
You think I care where the games are put, I don't. We are almost back to where we were before the creation of "world football" now we are enjoying "world football" in Eagles Nest :thumb:
A question for you?

If Ndidi is not playing, where do you open the thread, EN or WF?
If he taken off or comes in as a sub, do you move the thread if it was opened in WF?

Bottom line, EN is still EPL thread. It's still LaLiga thread. Not much has changed :rotf:

Enjoy your typical Naija politician interpretation of the rules :thumb:

In the meantime, Go and begin your "Lampard Out" campaign thread in"World Football" but then again, you can start in EN because Mikel once played for Chelsea :rotf: :taunt:

of course I am a typical Nigerian man, what the heck do you think i was before..when i say you lack any intelligent thought processes, you will start swearing. Deal with it .

Those threads were supposed to be in eagles nest, no matter how hard you spin it . You should be thankful , people like me are here to bump this thread up. You came to hide here , because you wanted to prove a point that eagles nest will die without EPL...guess what people like you and the assanal season spammers, were bumping topics about naija football downwards from page one , with constant game threads about epl etc..now go to eagles nest and see how lively it is , AFCON has been over.....

worldfootball is the one that needs the traffic, I will try and help you out ... only towards games i feel i want to watch...as for now accept you aren't intelligent and no matter how hard you try , eagles nest will live .

We play Ukraine next month, you can swing by eagles nest and monitor our players and then enjoy Nigerian football... spurs has no business with naija... when you people sign a naija SE player, i'll help make yall relevant ... so pray yall get a naija player...

Author:  pajimoh [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:
The first half was horrible - who was the DM? I cannot understand why Eriksen was on the bench.
Great performance from KWP and Winks...


Poch can be a right cock sometimes. He thought Villa will be disjointed because they bought a lot of players. They almost shamed him

Have you finished. You were all over the osimhen and Ndidi's game treads...being in the world forum...you were trying too hard to make this forum relevant...so I ask you, where are those threads now? :D

Hahaha. You're a typical naija man and I expect Nigerians to interpret the rules in their own biased way by making illegality the new legal.

Let me put it to you, not that you have any faculty to co.prehend, but I'll try

The whole idea of Eagles Nest is to make it an SE thread site.
So, now it is possible to have Evertom v Spurs and Everton vrs every EPL thread in Eagles Nest as long as Iwobi is playing
It is also possible to have every Leicester game in Eagles Nest and any European games, like all Lille games against every league opposition in Eagles Nest and we can go on with games in Spain etc.

So answer me Einstein, how has that changed from what it was before? The more you try to change things the more it stays the same.
You think I care where the games are put, I don't. We are almost back to where we were before the creation of "world football" now we are enjoying "world football" in Eagles Nest :thumb:
A question for you?

If Ndidi is not playing, where do you open the thread, EN or WF?
If he taken off or comes in as a sub, do you move the thread if it was opened in WF?

Bottom line, EN is still EPL thread. It's still LaLiga thread. Not much has changed :rotf:

Enjoy your typical Naija politician interpretation of the rules :thumb:

In the meantime, Go and begin your "Lampard Out" campaign thread in"World Football" but then again, you can start in EN because Mikel once played for Chelsea :rotf: :taunt:

of course I am a typical Nigerian man, what the heck do you think i was before..when i say you lack any intelligent thought processes, you will start swearing. Deal with it .

Those threads were supposed to be in eagles nest, no matter how hard you spin it . You should be thankful , people like me are here to bump this thread up. You came to hide here , because you wanted to prove a point that eagles nest will die without EPL...guess what people like you and the assanal season spammers, were bumping topics about naija football downwards from page one , with constant game threads about epl etc..now go to eagles nest and see how lively it is , AFCON has been over.....

worldfootball is the one that needs the traffic, I will try and help you out ... only towards games i feel i want to watch...as for now accept you aren't intelligent and no matter how hard you try , eagles nest will live .

We play Ukraine next month, you can swing by eagles nest and monitor our players and then enjoy Nigerian football... spurs has no business with naija... when you people sign a naija SE player, i'll help make yall relevant ... so pray yall get a naija players...

See small mindedness? :rotf:
So this is a competition for you? It's about doing the right thing for this site. But then again, you don't go out much.
You see how stupid you are even thinking with bending the rules to still get European football as SE games, and I see you're trying so hard with your topic thread of "Ndidi v Wolves" :rotf:
You better find d a way of moving every Champions league games, Every El Classico thread, every Arsenal, Spurs, Man United and Chelsea thread back to Eagles Nest.

You're daft as a brush.

Here's next topic thread for you
Everton (Iwobi's new club) v Brighton. That should allow you to make it an SE thread, just in case Iwobi is not in the team :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

I am having a 2 hour Oracle training at the office, I'll handle you later....some of us have items we need to complete, instead of losing sleep over white man's football club...we all know your stance towards black footballers...

Author:  pajimoh [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Bigpokey24 wrote:
I am having a 2 hour Oracle training at the office, I'll handle you later....some of us have items we need to complete, instead of losing sleep over white man's football club...we all know your stance towards black footballers...

I HATE BLACK FOOTBALLERS. Next question :sneaky:

Page 16 of 84 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/