Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 178  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:32 am 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Hmmm RB don comot Spurs. And some people dey rejoice when they drew RB ? chai..

The clueless pajimoh was rejoicing

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 am 

It is simple. Get Nagelsmann in. He has demonstrated he can build a team and use less resources.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:57 am 

Cristao II wrote:
It is simple. Get Nagelsmann in. He has demonstrated he can build a team and use less resources.

Why would he go to Spurs? Why would any manager go to Spurs?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:21 am 

But Ogbuefi, Oga Relevance arrived to fanfare and thrown confettis. Winner. Proven. Finished? Far from it. Mighty Mourinho here to save the day. The washed up has-been, overlooked by all progressivists looking for change. One would argue, with a degree of confidence, Poch would’ve managed to get Spurs knocked out of the FA Cup, eliminated from Europe and languishing behind Wolverhampton Wanderers, much the same. Finished.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:10 am 

kenmega wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Spurs is not as unattractive a venture as you portray with your post. It may shock you. Chance to manage an up and coming team in the EPL.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:15 am 

@Cris, why the knives out for Ogbuefi already? Have things not improved since the usurping of small docto Poch?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:01 pm 

Whatever happens, Levy loses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:42 pm 

Kunle wrote:
Whatever happens, Levy loses

‘There is little correlation between money spent and winning’ Daniel Levy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:11 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
kenmega wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Spurs is not as unattractive a venture as you portray with your post. It may shock you. Chance to manage an up and coming team in the EPL.

You had one of the best young ones and you spat him out. Nagelsman needs Totts like a sick man needs a kiss from a viper.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:30 pm 

the poor and no intelligent thinker pajimoh was doing backflips when the fixtures came out... home and away chopping bottles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:35 pm 

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Some of you no get sense sha. :tic: Spurs have gotten progressively worse since the draw was made. A very tight squad that we all know would struggle without Kane also lost Sun and a few others. Yes other teams lose players but a struggling Spurs team without key players was going to struggle even more.

The same Spurs lost to Colchester, Norwich to name a few.
So yes we thought it was a good draw. It could have been Barcelona, RM or one of the powerhouse that Spurs would have been mentally beaten before even taking to the field.

Spurs is not the same team we all know that sunk their teeth against Man City and Ajax.

We lost to yet another team this season. In a season we've lost to 4th division team or whatever, I don't see why losing to CL team should be a surprise.

This Spurs team just need to avoid relegation. Something is not quite right. It hasn't since last season, losing 13 games in a season compared to about 4 or 5 the previous 2 seasons.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:42 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Some of you no get sense sha. :tic: Spurs have gotten progressively worse since the draw was made. A very tight squad that we all know would struggle without Kane also lost Sun and a few others. Yes other teams lose players but a struggling Spurs team without key players was going to struggle even more.

So yes we thought it was a good draw. It could have been Barcelona, RM or one of the powerhouse that Spurs would have been mentally beaten before even taking to the field.

Spurs is not the same team we all know that sunk their teeth against Man City and Ajax.

We lost to yet another team this season. In a season we've lost to 4th division team or whatever, I don't see why losing to CL team should be a surprise.

This Spurs team just need to avoid relegation. Something is not quite right. It hasn't since last season, losing 13 games in a season compared to about 4 or 5 the previous 2 seasons.

more lies mixed with fake news .Spurs lost 13 league games last season and about 20 plus games all of last season..telling fabu Spurs lost 4 to 5 games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:44 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Yeah but una wey get sense dey cry now but we wey no get sense dey laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pele o Sense man

...Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:12 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

So its true.... :sneaky:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 am 

pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Well spoken pajimoh. The problem is central midfield. We lack the quality we used to have. Dembele is a sore miss.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:57 pm 

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

So its true.... :sneaky:

It is o. Just like Arsenal and Bayern or Barcelona or....... :tic:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:59 pm 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Yeah but una wey get sense dey cry now but we wey no get sense dey laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Pele o Sense man

Cry ke? Football is nothing but a distraction. When it's going good, you feast your eyes on it. When it's not going good, forget football even exist :tic:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:31 am 

This coronavirus na Tottenham fan. :rotf: :rotf:

It wont surprise me if Harry Kane and the rest are back from injury when the season gets back underway! :shock: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:58 am 

danfo driver wrote:

It wont surprise me if Harry Kane and the rest are back from injury when the season gets back underway! :shock: :rotf: :rotf:

Bros - I expect two things

1 - Daniel Levy to stand firm and reject any suggestions that the league title be handed over to Liverpool and any insinuations that Tottenham shouldnt be in discussions on CL places

2 - No Tottenham fan to complain about the coronavirus. It has indeed been timely!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The team is getting a lot of rest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:04 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Bros - I expect two things

1 - Daniel Levy to stand firm and reject any suggestions that the league title be handed over to Liverpool and any insinuations that Tottenham shouldnt be in discussions on CL places

2 - No Tottenham fan to complain about the coronavirus. It has indeed been timely!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The team is getting a lot of rest.

you aint lied! especially for number 2! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na una plan this virus! :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:03 pm 

I miss football.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

assnal were the first to bring the coro coro to the EPL fact... they got is after getting kicked out of europa by Olympiakos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:03 am 

I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 178  Next