Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4072 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 178  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1836
pajimoh wrote:
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight


Always knew you wuz a Fruitcake Brutha :taunt: :taunt: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30782
Huge donations from the Bundesliga boys to support Germany’s superior health system, action potentials somewhat slower amongst the Premier Leagues millionaires as the NHS teeters on the brink of collapse.
“He’s one of our own, he’s one of our own...” and how fortunate the footballer for the fickle forgetfulness of the fan. As their local hospital caved in, overwhelmed by the authority that is Covid19, as the pleas of frontline combatants for the weapons to protect themselves in the battle to treat others, fell on deaf ears...the question is, was he? Were they? When you needed them most, when their hundreds of thousands a week could’ve equipped staff with protective face masks, when a drop of water from their fiscal ocean could’ve spared health care professionals from donning bin bags to shield themselves before facing a foe from which they were cowering, were they really, “one of your own?”.

‘Tis said Covid19 demands a communal effort and yet, how that community has found itself composed of islands cut apart by sea, as this microbial tsunami rages. Lewandoski has donated €1m, Sane, Kimmich, it is a sorry depiction of the Premier league, that “our own” superstars have shown the superficiality behind their kisses badges and heart shaped hand gestures. Fortunately the Battle of Ogbuefi will fast be forgotten the moment a ball bounces.

Yes there are food banks being opened, Daniel Levy has offered advice, Beloved has offered phone calls and online coaching courses. City and United managed to scrape together £100K combined and Declan Rice had a chit-chat with West Ham’s oldest fan. Newcastle have offered metric tons of cold meat and Crystal Palace have offered hospitality staff job security and salary. And yet, still, the story from the frontlines are bleak, where is the effort from their multi-million pound leviathans and their myriad multi-millionaire primadonnas to support the arm of support carrying the bulk of the burden?

‘Tis a shame that it will have taken the boys of the Bundesliga to remind the Premierships privileged of the part they can and should be playing. To the millions of fans, now battling a relentless foe on the frontlines of the NHS, with no sign of half-time, full time or break in play for respite and refreshments, Football has failed You.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight


Always knew you wuz a Fruitcake Brutha :taunt: :taunt: :D

Show some respect Mr Fruitcake to you :tic:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1836
pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight


Always knew you wuz a Fruitcake Brutha :taunt: :taunt: :D

Show some respect Mr Fruitcake to you :tic:

Hey I ain’t the one cowering behind the latrine N too scared 2 watch a mere f*ball game :sneaky: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight


Always knew you wuz a Fruitcake Brutha :taunt: :taunt: :D

Show some respect Mr Fruitcake to you :tic:

Hey I ain’t the one cowering behind the latrine N too scared 2 watch a mere f*ball game :sneaky: :D

You're a bit late in your reporting. I moved away from behind the latrine long time ago. I'm now inside the latrine wall. Recent results demand a better hiding place.

Try again son :rotf: Water off fucks back mate :rotf:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1836
pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
ogiso wrote:
I needed to be weaned off the weekly pain Spurs were imposing on me. I would rather watch old games that brought a smile to my face last season.

Its a Goal wrote:
I miss football.

Ol boy, I never see Spurs play live on TV since dem beat Liverpool 4-2 I think.
I no be football fan because I like stress.
I no even watch our run in the CL. Na highlight I just dey watch after I know the result.
The CL final, my still never see 1 minute highlight


Always knew you wuz a Fruitcake Brutha :taunt: :taunt: :D

Show some respect Mr Fruitcake to you :tic:

Hey I ain’t the one cowering behind the latrine N too scared 2 watch a mere f*ball game :sneaky: :D

You're a bit late in your reporting. I moved away from behind the latrine long time ago. I'm now inside the latrine wall. Recent results demand a better hiding place.

Try again son :rotf: Water off fucks back mate :rotf:



:rotf:

Good sport.
Stay safe wherever you are bruv.
It’s getting crazy out there smh.
This Corona demon ain’t showing any signs of slowing down until it kills more!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
@S72 :thumbs:

Keep safe too and family. We are living through interesting times.
God willing we shall all be standing at the end to give thanks

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 40426
Location: Transition
Count down to June 1 begins.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 7039
Location: London
Its a Goal wrote:
Count down to June 1 begins.


To what? A null and void season? There are people in the UK who are more concerned with family matters than football. I agree with what Danny Rose said today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15043
kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Count down to June 1 begins.


To what? A null and void season? There are people in the UK who are more concerned with family matters than football. I agree with what Danny Rose said today.


The FA, PL and media are determined to see their darlings win the league, no matter whose grandparent is dead and buried as collateral.

If Liverpool wins the next two games, they will immediately end the season and blame it on COVID. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
With the Mighty Spurs opening its doors during this pandemic times to be used as hospital for expectant mothers, another part as testing site for key workers and members of the public and the car park as food distribution points with fresh vegetables coming from the garden linked to our world class training centre.
Kane is also doing his bit. He's now the sponsor of Leyton Orient Football club. The club that gave him his debut when he was on loan from Spurs

Well done Spurs and Kane. Keep supporting our local community.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/7060 ... charities/

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5955
Campos has quit his role at Lille, North London next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
kalani JR wrote:
Campos has quit his role at Lille, North London next?

Bring Victor with him :D

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5955
pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Campos has quit his role at Lille, North London next?

Bring Victor with him :D


Your niggardly owners will do no such thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
kalani JR wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Campos has quit his role at Lille, North London next?

Bring Victor with him :D


Your niggardly owners will do no such thing.

You dey shake? Abi you want am for ya club?
If we want Victor, we go get Victor. But first, Eze.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 40426
Location: Transition
So we await June 21st. Fingers crossed.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:43 am
Posts: 3187
Location: Ibadan/Essex
We start playing June 19 and not 21st.

_________________
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86887
Location: Earth
so ALi fined and suspended....for racist comments.... bobo go miss vs united...spurs players have zero PR

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 40426
Location: Transition
Tanganga out, Ali suspended, LoCelso question mark, Kane yet to find the back of the net in any match. Some serious concerns ahead of Friday's game.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 51491
Its a Goal wrote:
Tanganga out, Ali suspended, LoCelso question mark, Kane yet to find the back of the net in any match. Some serious concerns ahead of Friday's game.

Me too.. :evil:

_________________
BADDEST JAM OF 2020 JUST LANDED!
TAKA! by Pa J..is available on major platforms
ITunes, Amazon, Google, Spotify and Youtube.
You can also get it at a discount directly on www.pa-jofficial.com
Thanks for you $upport and $hares


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 40426
Location: Transition
paj wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Tanganga out, Ali suspended, LoCelso question mark, Kane yet to find the back of the net in any match. Some serious concerns ahead of Friday's game.

Me too.. :evil:

We no need ya prayers so I beg comot hia.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 40426
Location: Transition

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4072 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 178  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group