MAN CITY: SEASON/20-21

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: MAN CITY: SEASON/19-20

Post by Sleaky72 »

What an incredible goal
2-0 GabbyGoal
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bravo brings The Toffees back in with a shout.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: city aint got no defense :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Villa in deep. City stroking it like nyash in a lapdance. Result a foregone conclusion, perhaps today Rodri could confirm his purpose.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Kevin Bloody DeBruyne!!

A playmaker unlike No Other!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Sleaky72 wrote:Kevin Bloody DeBruyne!!

He and Sadio Mane are the two best offensive players in the PL. He is a Phenom!

Meanwhile Aguero surpasses the Plutonion. :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Man City R beautiful 2 watch
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

What? Sane and DeBruyne? How ‘bout our legendary ball recoverer and distance runner? No? :sneaky:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote:Man City R beautiful 2 watch

seriously missing Leroy Sane....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

12th hat-trick for Aguero in the PL....a record.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Meanwhile were is Spastic? Sorry, I forgot he only shows up when City wins the league.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

What? Sane and DeBruyne? How ‘bout our legendary ball recoverer and distance runner? No? :sneaky:
Serious please stop this Ozil talk,only few Arsenal fans trying to justify a wasted 350k a week from him.EPL can select 5 teams he will not make it.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ogbuefi banned from Odeku Large (Champs League) x 728 market days.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Coach wrote:Ogbuefi banned from Odeku Large (Champs League) x 728 market days.
Psst, spastic. Over here. :P :oops:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

City beat Real at the Bernabeu and nobody celebrating? No City fans here any more? Wey spastic? cicob, your greatest defenders in the world (Ramos and Varane) were total sh1t today. Imagine little Gabriel Jesus outjumping Ramos to score the first City goal? Jessusss! :mad: Would that happen with Van Dijk? It would not even happen with Gomez! Jesus tormented that Real central defence, dribbling them in a way he would not dribble an average EPL central defence. Shame! :mad:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pa Ohsee I see you avoiding addressing the fact that ZZ is an overrated coach. Dude looked clueless out there. I keep telling folks that ZZ was overrated as a player and now is as a coach but those fluke goals vs a Brazil team with R9 recovering from a seizure keeps blinding yall
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:Pa Ohsee I see you avoiding addressing the fact that ZZ is an overrated coach. Dude looked clueless out there. I keep telling folks that ZZ was overrated as a player and now is as a coach but those fluke goals vs a Brazil team with R9 recovering from a seizure keeps blinding yall
Right. My guy, put down the igbo, and face the game today. The Real defence is old and useless (they were overrated), the midfield is old, and Zidane is still relying on the blunt instrument called Karim Benzema, the most worthless player in football.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I can see another all English CL final, City and Liverpool.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote:I can see another all English CL final, City and Liverpool.
There's more to football than the EPL you know...
smdh..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohsee wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Pa Ohsee I see you avoiding addressing the fact that ZZ is an overrated coach. Dude looked clueless out there. I keep telling folks that ZZ was overrated as a player and now is as a coach but those fluke goals vs a Brazil team with R9 recovering from a seizure keeps blinding yall
Right. My guy, put down the igbo, and face the game today. The Real defence is old and useless (they were overrated), the midfield is old, and Zidane is still relying on the blunt instrument called Karim Benzema, the most worthless player in football.

And who is the useless coach responsible for this mess? Who is the moronic coach who still thinks Ramos is a proper defender? Who is the coach who plays softie Verane just because he is French? Who is the coach that keeps starting the most overrated striker in the 21st century aka Benzema? Who is the coach that wanted to drive out Gareth Bale the only 1/2 decent top class baller in that team? I can go on and on. ZZ is a terrible coach and a terrible man manager. Real needs to sack that fool ASAP. I don't like Madrid but I hate to see them lose to rubbish EPL teams at home like Man Shitty. It was painful seeing Man Shitty run rings round them. Sad sight.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
ohsee wrote:

And who is the useless coach responsible for this mess? Who is the moronic coach who still thinks Ramos is a proper defender? Who is the coach who plays softie Verane just because he is French? Who is the coach that keeps starting the most overrated striker in the 21st century aka Benzema? Who is the coach that wanted to drive out Gareth Bale the only 1/2 decent top class baller in that team? I can go on and on. ZZ is a terrible coach and a terrible man manager. Real needs to sack that fool ASAP. I don't like Madrid but I hate to see them lose to rubbish EPL teams at home like Man Shitty. It was painful seeing Man Shitty run rings round them. Sad sight.
bret, you are sounding like somebody I know who has been stuck in a groove yabbing the next Kaiser Franz. :thumbs: Stop yabbing Zidane biko. He won three straight Champs leagues and a La Liga title with these guys, and you think he is a terrible coach? Gimme a break. Find me a coach who has done the same. Other coaches had the same team, and did nada.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chief, I fear for ma boys oh. They need to find ways to pry open that Atletico D, without conceding a goal. Atletico is no joke. And neither is Simeone.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
There's more to football than the EPL you know...
smdh..
It was the same last season, there was more to football smdh :dream: