Ghana 'loose' again...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ghana 'loose' again...

Post by Robbynice »

...Waiting on grammar patrol aka tfco to come out of the woodwork and do his thing... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana 'loose' again...

Post by GIN »

poor midgetfco.
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Tfco, Rawlings, my bredas from another mother, where una dey? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:Tfco, Rawlings, my bredas from another mother, where una dey? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted:
Why kick someone who is down? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Wawu e go tey before we see Tfco and Rawlings brake lights now especially after the Super Eagles of Nigeria massive win today against South Africa.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:Wawu e go tey before we see Tfco and Rawlings brake lights now especially after the Super Eagles of Nigeria massive win today against South Africa.
They must have been waiting and hoping that we will loooooose. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

This doesn't make sense mehn. Tfco and Rawlings know how to give but they can't take it. It is not cool mehn. Less than a week ago they were all over the place running their mouths like tap water...Now dem don disappear...Haba! Tfco come out and correct our grammar and remind us how sweet the AFCON is. Rawlings, you have Naija blood in you, you can always come back home bro...You can always come back home.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

GIN wrote:Image
poor midgetfco.

Is that Gin?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:This doesn't make sense mehn. Tfco and Rawlings know how to give but they can't take it. It is not cool mehn. Less than a week ago they were all over the place running their mouths like tap water...Now dem don disappear...Haba! Tfco come out and correct our grammar and remind us how sweet the AFCON is. Rawlings, you have Naija blood in you, you can always come back home bro...You can always come back home.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Robbynice wrote:This doesn't make sense mehn. Tfco and Rawlings know how to give but they can't take it. It is not cool mehn. Less than a week ago they were all over the place running their mouths like tap water...Now dem don disappear...Haba! Tfco come out and correct our grammar and remind us how sweet the AFCON is. Rawlings, you have Naija blood in you, you can always come back home bro...You can always come back home.
I am here to take
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Rawlings wrote:
I am here to take
Welcome back. I anticipated your return after the game. Where is my breda Tfco?