Looking forward to La Liga and EPL

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Looking forward to La Liga and EPL

Post by Senator WIRES »

I am done with BS and Eagus :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Looking forward to La Liga and EPL

Post by benteke »

I have just seen some reports that Barcelona FC are around 800 million Euros in debt.

And they still keep buying expensive players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

benteke wrote:I have just seen some reports that Barcelona FC are around 800 million Euros in debt.

:lol: Yes oh!! seriously in debt
Barcelona admit they had to take out a £31.5m LOAN to help cover Antoine Griezmann signing... so now they can forget about reunion with world's most expensive player Neymar.
Barcelona have no funds for transfers after splashing out on Antoine Griezmann
The club admitted they had to take out a substantial loan to help pay £108m fee
Neymar has been linked with a Barca return, but they won't be able to afford him
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:I have just seen some reports that Barcelona FC are around 800 million Euros in debt.

That is why is say they should do like basket ball with salary cap to try and level the playing ground.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

kajifu wrote:

That is why is say they should do like basket ball with salary cap to try and level the playing ground.
It will only make owners richer, makes no sense.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Senator WIRES wrote:I am done with BS and Eagus :D
BS? Bull Shazam? :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

They were looking at buying Ighalo
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Barca seem to have changed from the time when Joan Laporta was in charge. Things seems to have started going south when Sandro Rossel and co took over and they started having a sponsor on their shirts and other commercial stuff
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

FC Barcelona owes a debt of nearly 800 Million Euros

The debt on Barcelona puts the club on the alarming situation as the debt is about to reach 1 Billion. Multiple variables hold their share in creating such a big debt for the club. This debt started increasing since 2016.

1. The main share in this debt is by the project Espai Barca, a project to remodel the Camp Nou. The project will be completed until 2023 (as per reports by the club). The project holds amenities of around 600 Million Euros.

2. Signings also had their share in the stack, signings of Ousmane Dembele, Phillipe Coutinho exceeded the budget of Neymar Jr. selling while the current signing of Antoinne Griezmann has risen up the share and can create troubles if next signings are not managed properly.

On a positive side, FC Barcelona boasts of the most income in the world, according to their own bosses. They earn more than any other sports team in the world, not just in football but also the likes of NBA or other sports disciplines.
So FFP doesn't apply here because of their income ?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
kajifu wrote:

It will only make owners richer, makes no sense.
What about playing field? I thought it will make likes of Barca,Real not continue been at the top?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Senator WIRES wrote:I am done with Black Stars :D
:cry:
Poor man. Since dem born you for Takoradi, you never see dem win. Sorry. :D