CIV 1 : 1 ALG ;;;PKs (3-4)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: CIV 0 : 1 ALG

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So the Algerian defender, took Zaha's hand to hit his own face. Kai see cheat
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Tobi17 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I actually want Nigeria to face Algeria, a team we can physically bully... those Ivorians look like they will up for anything against us if they meet us.
I was thinking the opposite. This Algerian team is super organized defensively. Their work rate is top notch, and if we face Algeria, they will have the home crowd advantage.

I would rather face CIV. It would be like playing Cameroon again.
CIV have breached that defence several times already and if clinical enough, should be 2 goals up at least...that Algerian defence isn't all that good.
The Algerian defense have not conceded a goal so far to this point in this tournament. I want to believe they are doing something right so far...
More like they've been lucky so far, against Senegal and currently Ivory Coast we are seeing a defence that's at best average... they have to be the luckiest team in that department so far if we are to be honest.
The only honest thing anyone can prove is that if you have yet to concede a goal in a tournament and you are in the quarter finals, then your defence cannot be considered average.
Last edited by charlie on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Musa should have good game against Algeria if he delivers a good final ball.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

CIV started well, but the Algerians came back. As usual with North Africans, the theatrics have started mostly targeting a naive Zaha who is playing into their hands.

I would remove Zaha promptly and bring in Pepe. The guy is as emotional as a dog in heat. Can't even concentrate on playing.
Amen
Egg
Egg

Post by Amen »

Zaha may not finish this game... they are out for him. Surprised CIV is gifting Mahrez space to run at them.
Last edited by Amen on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Algerian keeper is superb. Mahrez a constant danger. I think they are a bigger threat than CIV who are just a bunch of individual talents. Truth be told Max Gradel is far and away their best player so far. Koudja and Zaha have been sucked into a physical and mental battle that they are losing.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

airwolex wrote:Algerian defender being very sneaky there, holding Zaha's hand and using it to smack his face then falling. Slimy guy!
Typical cheat antics. Not surprised
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I actually want Nigeria to face Algeria, a team we can physically bully... those Ivorians look like they will up for anything against us if they meet us.
I was thinking the opposite. This Algerian team is super organized defensively. Their work rate is top notch, and if we face Algeria, they will have the home crowd advantage.

I would rather face CIV. It would be like playing Cameroon again.
CIV have breached that defence several times already and if clinical enough, should be 2 goals up at least...that Algerian defence isn't all that good.
The Algerian defense have not conceded a goal so far to this point in this tournament. I want to believe they are doing something right so far...
More like they've been lucky so far, against Senegal and currently Ivory Coast we are seeing a defence that's at best average... they have to be the luckiest team in that department so far if we are to be honest.
The only honest thing anyone can prove is that if you have yet to concede a goal in a tournament and you are in the quarter finals, then your defence cannot be considered average.
That luck (and I insist it is) will outlive its usefulness on Sunday if Algeria makes it to the SF... Musa will be salivating at the prospects of leaving Algerian defenders in his trail.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

airwolex wrote:Algerian keeper is superb. Mahrez a constant danger. I think they are a bigger threat than CIV who are just a bunch of individual talents. Truth be told Max Gradel is far and away their best player so far. Koudja and Zaha have been sucked into a physical and mental battle that they are losing.
If we play our game, both sides can't beat us. But strange things can happen in football. We have to play our best football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

100%Naija wrote:
airwolex wrote:Algerian defender being very sneaky there, holding Zaha's hand and using it to smack his face then falling. Slimy guy!
Typical cheat antics. Not surprised
Thank God for VAR, they won't have much of a field day with those dirty antics should they meet us... We have to be prepared for a big psychological battle against them cause they will pull every trick out of their hats to make us lose focus.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohenhen1 wrote:
airwolex wrote:Algerian keeper is superb. Mahrez a constant danger. I think they are a bigger threat than CIV who are just a bunch of individual talents. Truth be told Max Gradel is far and away their best player so far. Koudja and Zaha have been sucked into a physical and mental battle that they are losing.
If we play our game, both sides can't beat us. But strange things can happen in football. We have to play our best football.
I agree but Algeria the better team overall. That Koudja is crap for me.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

We can kill this Algeria team on the counter.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So the Algerian defender, took Zaha's hand to hit his own face. Kai see cheat
:mad: :mad:
If this dirty Algerians win this Cup, I will NEVER watch the Afcon again. Look at the stupid ref allowing them to get away with murder? Who is this idiotu referee? These Algerians are the Argies of African football. Dirty arse m-da-ockers! :mad:
Last edited by ohsee on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

PK
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Hmm, God dey! That was a borderline penalty (looked more like a dive to me).
But thank God, ball no dey lie.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Missed!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

charlie wrote:Hmm, God dey! That was a borderline penalty (looked more like a dive to me).
Are u serious?

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:Hmm, God dey! That was a borderline penalty (looked more like a dive to me).
Are u serious?
Yes,...are you?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote:
Are u serious?
The things you read on CE I swear, keeper comes and completely sweeps a player off his feet getting nothing on the ball and its a dive lmao...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Misses the pk.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Both teams with injury and suspension problems. Good for us. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

maceo4 wrote:
txj wrote:
Are u serious?
The things you read on CE I swear, keeper comes and completely sweeps a player off his feet getting nothing on the ball and its a dive lmao...
There was no sweeping a player off his feet as you said. That never happened.
He barely touched the player. In fact, the player jumped over the keeper and left a trailing leg to initiate the contact.

I get the penalty call, but for me, the Algerian initiated it, not the keeper.

In anycase, all that means nothing as it didnt matter.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Soccer coaches must be the most stressed people on Earth. Both coaches looking like they are going to cpollapse. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: