Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Algerians are ballers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3050
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 32279
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Ok

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25085
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Nonsense.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42296
Location: Pennsylvania
zee wrote:
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Nonsense.


I tire for am. Perhaps he was 2 years old when we beat them in 2017 during WCQ series. Yes, they are good but so are we. Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3050
Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42296
Location: Pennsylvania
john12 wrote:
Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.


Why not? If a player makes a dumb decision we shouldn't complain because Algeria are ballers abi?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11897
Location: seattle
john12 wrote:
Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.


Algerians ballers ?? !!!
Shows how much you can read football

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42296
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!



My brother calm down before you pop a damn neck vein. I feel you though :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8059
john12 wrote:
Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.


If the coach is poor we will call him out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 4396
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.

You are setting up your defense of Rohr if we lose just like you did with Argentina. GTFO with your inferiority complex with that we lost to a better team.

We have been using Algeria as tooth pick since 1990. They fear us more than we fear them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!



My brother calm down before you pop a damn neck vein. I feel you though :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bro, This guy and Rohr na 4.1.9! dem think sey dem get sense!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:34 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4898
Nigerians are ballers too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 1:30 pm
Posts: 165
kalani JR wrote:
Nigerians are ballers too.

And we have a goal keeper who is a baller as well. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 25033
Location: Ikeja
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Yes Sir :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10633
proclaimjesus02 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Nigerians are ballers too.

And we have a goal keeper who is a baller as well. :mrgreen:



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10633
wale1974 wrote:
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Yes Sir :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



He's lost it finally


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:26 am
Posts: 5273
Location: Oke Langbodo
ANC wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


Yes Sir :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



He's lost it finally


:lol:

_________________
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37052
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!



My brother calm down before you pop a damn neck vein. I feel you though :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bro, This guy and Rohr na 4.1.9! dem think sey dem get sense!

HE IS ROHR HIMSELF.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38853
Location: Land of the Terrapins
About time we started calling out this guy...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37052
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.

YOU THIS LIAR MR ROHR,WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE A FAN WHEN YOU ARE THE CLUELESS GERMAN EVERYONE HERE KNOWS?YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHY YOU HAD DINER WITH MADAGASCAR FA CHAIRMAN AND YOUR BROTHER IN-LAW THE DAY BEFORE THEY PLAY SE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6498
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.


There is something wrong with you, what about this tread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
kajifu wrote:
john12 wrote:
When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.

YOU THIS LIAR MR ROHR,WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE A FAN WHEN YOU ARE THE CLUELESS GERMAN EVERYONE HERE KNOWS?YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHY YOU HAD DINER WITH MADAGASCAR FA CHAIRMAN AND YOUR BROTHER IN-LAW THE DAY BEFORE THEY PLAY SE.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Its a Goal and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group