Algerians are ballers

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
akamoke
Re: Algerians are ballers

Post by akamoke »

I agree only to the extent that I feel the insults add no value to analysis. In fact it reveals lack thereof. I'm all for criticizing a player's positioning or attitude but to call them idiots, brainless and stupid is actually more revealing of the character of the person making the comment and it betrays any EQ the person may believe they have. It is very off putting
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:I agree only to the extent that I feel the insults add no value to analysis. In fact it reveals lack thereof. I'm all for criticizing a player's positioning or attitude but to call them idiots, brainless and stupid is actually more revealing of the character of the person making the comment and it betrays any EQ the person may believe they have. It is very off putting

If I remember correctly, you are a Manchester United fan. As I have mentioned before, some of you are passionately in love with Manchester Untied, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and others. You have multiple teams.

Some of us only support Nigeria. Our passion is in one place. When I watch the Super Eagles, its 100% emotion! There is no logic or analysis for me. If you read my comments when it has to do with SE (especially on game threads) and then read my comments regarding other teams, I am sure you'll think it is two different people typing. You think my comments on CE are bad? You should actually watch an SE game with me in person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I curse at the TV, throw things are the TV. I dont know how you guys do it sha.. but for me, I am emotionally tied to the SE and when the SE is playing, its NOT a game for me.

Anyway, I comment you and others who can put your emotions in check when you watch the SE. I cant! in Football, the SE is the only team I have... and to a lesser extent the Falcons + our youth sides. But the SE?? The emotions are just on a separate level men!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
akamoke wrote:I agree only to the extent that I feel the insults add no value to analysis. In fact it reveals lack thereof. I'm all for criticizing a player's positioning or attitude but to call them idiots, brainless and stupid is actually more revealing of the character of the person making the comment and it betrays any EQ the person may believe they have. It is very off putting

If I remember correctly, you are a Manchester United fan. As I have mentioned before, some of you are passionately in love with Manchester Untied, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and others. You have multiple teams.

Some of us only support Nigeria. Our passion is in one place. When I watch the Super Eagles, its 100% emotion! There is no logic or analysis for me. If you read my comments when it has to do with SE (especially on game threads) and then read my comments regarding other teams, I am sure you'll think it is two different people typing. You think my comments on CE are bad? You should actually watch an SE game with me in person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I curse at the TV, throw things are the TV. I dont know how you guys do it sha.. but for me, I am emotionally tied to the SE and when the SE is playing, its NOT a game for me.

Anyway, I comment you and others who can put your emotions in check when you watch the SE. I cant! in Football, the SE is the only team I have... and to a lesser extent the Falcons + our youth sides. But the SE?? The emotions are just on a separate level men!
Okay, it all makes sense now.
You're not bipolar after all. :taunt:

I would advise you to take it easy though.
I am not joking when I say football can be bad for your health esp if you are unable to keep your emotions in relative check during a game.
Without going into scary detail, you really need to listen to your wife's advice cos I'm sure she has advised you from what you are saying.

One guy I know ignored it to his fatal peril. He was an Arsenal fan.
Just try and take it easy.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I no go lie in 2002 Afcon I almost got into a bar fight with some Senegalese folks .... Oruma, thank you for missing the pk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I no go lie in 2002 Afcon I almost got into a Food fight with some Senegalese folks .... Oruma, thank you for missing the pk
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley