Now that the minnows are all out, let the games begin

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Now that the minnows are all out, let the games begin

Post by 1naija »

Here are the teams that I am 100% certain will be in the Semifinals

1. Nigeria
2. Please complete the rest
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Now that the minnows are all out, let the games begin

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote:Here are the teams that I am 100% certain will be in the Semifinals

1. Nigeria

:rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ghana...

...oops my bad. Tfco no vex :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:Here are the teams that I am 100% certain will be in the Semifinals

1. Nigeria
I swear my guy your head no dey house :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
andyk1012
Egg
Egg

Post by andyk1012 »

Now we can enjoy ANC in peace lol. Ghana n Cameroon out!!
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

1. Nigeria
S.A.... I don't know who they play next. If it's 9ja then sorry for the bad news...
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kabalega wrote:

1. Nigeria
S.A.... I don't know who they play next. If it's 9ja then sorry for the bad news...
Chief Kabalega: Do you honestly think South Africa (SA) is going to win us (Nigeria)? For me, I don't see such a thing happening. SA can huff and buff, but at the end, they will fall. It's retaliation time and everybody know
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

1. Nigeria
Chief Kabalega: Do you honestly think South Africa (SA) is going to win us (Nigeria)? For me, I don't see such a thing happening. SA can huff and buff, but at the end, they will fall. It's retaliation time and everybody know
They escaped revenge in J'burg when dodgy officiating saw them escape a beating, this time there will be no hiding place cause it's WAR, game won't be easy cause I respect them as a good team, but I haven't been more confident of a SE victory come Wednesday... all my predictions so far in these tournament have come true.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kabalega wrote:

1. Nigeria
All east Africans support SA. One of my friend, a Kenyan lady, told me she is rooting for South Africa. She said in a joking manner as if I am suppose to take it like a friendly banter. When I unfriend her and block her azz na im she go know say this world hard. Nonsense!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

1naija wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

1. Nigeria
All east Africans support SA. One of my friend, a Kenyan lady, told me she is rooting for South Africa. She said in a joking manner as if I am suppose to take it like a friendly banter.
When I unfriend her and block her azz na im she go know say this world hard. Nonsense!
Go ahead with the highlighted Bro. Make it a 'penalty block' for showing disrespect.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1. Nigeria
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Finals is not for minnows
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar