BlackStars told not to Cry on the Pitch...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
BlackStars told not to Cry on the Pitch...

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :lol: but>> debe!! debe !! massa

Kwesi Appiah broke down in the tunnel after AFCON 2019 elimination

Coach Kwesi Appiah broke down in tears after his dream of ending Ghana’s 37-year wait for an Africa Cup of Nations collapsed against Tunisia on Monday.

The Black Stars boss was inconsolable in the dressing room tunnel at the Ismailia Stadium following a 5-4 defeat on penalty against the Carthage Eagles after playing out 1-1 in 120 minutes.
Reports emerging indicate that Kwesi Appiah is set to be sacked after leading the team to their worst performance in the competition since 2006.
http://footballmadeinghana.com/
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BlackStars told not to Cry on the Pitch...

Post by pajimoh »

They were trying to deny 1Naira quality material. Imagine crying in the tunnel away from HD cameras? :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is disgusting act by Ghana. Crying in secret? What a shameful behavior!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

[/video]
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

1naija wrote:This is disgusting act by Ghana. Crying in secret? What a shameful behavior!

But Wakaso wept after Ghana’s AFCON exit :woot:
A broken-hearted Mubarak Wakaso wept uncontrollably after Ghana was eliminated from the 2019 Africa Cup Nations (AFCON 2019) by the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia in the round 16.

The midfielder who won the hearts of Ghanaians with his zealous and passionate displays was left devastated by Ghana’s exit.

Speaking after the game a tearful Wakaso said "I can't even describe how we are feeling. I need to thank my colleagues, the whole of Ghana for their support and I think what ever happened in the game, it is part of the game so I think we need to think our future, that's the only thing I can talk about now."

"I thought this tournament was for us due to the hard work we have been putting in in every match, that is the reason I am like this right now but we still have a future we have to think ahead right now."
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... xit-765700
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC