Algeria are champions of Africa

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Senegal 0 Algeria 1 Sane og 1H

Post by oloye »

Odas wrote:What was the keeper thinking? He didn't even make a move towards the ball. Another 'own goal; for Algeria.
Nothing he could do even if he moved... Ball went so high it looked like it was already out, only to sink into the net
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:) They have disorganized SEN
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:What was the keeper thinking? He didn't even make a move towards the ball. Another 'own goal; for Algeria.
Nothing he could do even if he moved... Ball went so high it looked like it was already out, only to sink into the net
oga the ball was way up and it delayed hitting the ground..2 errors from the goalie, what was he doing all the way forward , and he frozed..he had the time to run backwards
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ii like that Senegal's number 11..bobo has been a top class player this tourney
SuperEagles

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
I agree. Hard to blame the keeper. Even if he ran to the ball, he would never have gotten to it in time.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote:that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally
:clap:
100% keepers fault. A professional player should never make such a mistake of thinking its going out
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:
oga the ball was way up and it delayed hitting the ground..2 errors from the goalie, what was he doing all the way forward , and he frozed..he had the time to run backwards
Even if he moved he won't save that ball. People forget that was first of all a deflection, so he was already locked into his first movement. It took me a while to even believe the ball was in the net.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Samora Machel wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally
100% keepers fault. A professional player should never make such a mistake of thinking its going out
You forgot the deflected part, the most difficult ball to react to is a deflection.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
You forgot the deflected part, the most difficult ball to react to is a deflection.
It looped up so high that he did have time to react, he was even slowly watching the flight of the ball, just assuming it would go out...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

top game so far
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Let us see how Senegal will react

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

oloye wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Fair point chief. But why was he so far forward like that
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Even if he moved he won't save that ball. People forget that was first of all a deflection, so he was already locked into his first movement. It took me a while to even believe the ball was in the net.
He should still try though, it was shocking that he didn't even attempt...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet
AFCON 2019 final

Post by megapro »

AFCON 2019 final

www.hesgoal.com
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Samora Machel wrote:
oloye wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Fair point chief. But why was he so far forward like that
Well we could debate that part of keepers training is that they reduce the angle by stepping out to block a shot. That is why in penalty kicks, keepers are told to stay on the line.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Honestly I believe Senegal has better players than the rubbish they are playing. I see quality on the field but I see a team just hustling to get result

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Hmm,...this referee sef....FK for that?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So Senegalese have learnt the dark arts of the game too

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Honestly I believe Senegal has better players than the rubbish they are playing. I see quality on the field but I see a team just hustling to get result
me too. they play with no pattern
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

VAR?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh:
SuperEagles

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

This referee doesn't inspire confidence.
If you start blowing whistles on every dive, the players will spoil this game with their antics.