Algeria are champions of Africa

Re: Senegal 0 Algeria 1 Sane og 1H

Odas wrote:What was the keeper thinking? He didn't even make a move towards the ball. Another 'own goal; for Algeria.
Nothing he could do even if he moved... Ball went so high it looked like it was already out, only to sink into the net

that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally

Senator WIRES

Post by Senator WIRES »

:) They have disorganized SEN
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

Odas wrote:What was the keeper thinking? He didn't even make a move towards the ball. Another 'own goal; for Algeria.
Nothing he could do even if he moved... Ball went so high it looked like it was already out, only to sink into the net
oga the ball was way up and it delayed hitting the ground..2 errors from the goalie, what was he doing all the way forward , and he frozed..he had the time to run backwards

ii like that Senegal's number 11..bobo has been a top class player this tourney

I agree. Hard to blame the keeper. Even if he ran to the ball, he would never have gotten to it in time.

Bigpokey24 wrote:that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally
:clap:
100% keepers fault. A professional player should never make such a mistake of thinking its going out

oga the ball was way up and it delayed hitting the ground..2 errors from the goalie, what was he doing all the way forward , and he frozed..he had the time to run backwards
Even if he moved he won't save that ball. People forget that was first of all a deflection, so he was already locked into his first movement. It took me a while to even believe the ball was in the net.

Samora Machel wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:that goal was 100% goalie's fault ..Akpeyi's twin dey post...kai no Koulibally
100% keepers fault. A professional player should never make such a mistake of thinking its going out
You forgot the deflected part, the most difficult ball to react to is a deflection.

Samora Machel wrote:
You forgot the deflected part, the most difficult ball to react to is a deflection.
It looped up so high that he did have time to react, he was even slowly watching the flight of the ball, just assuming it would go out...

top game so far

Let us see how Senegal will react

Samora Machel wrote:
Fair point chief. But why was he so far forward like that

Even if he moved he won't save that ball. People forget that was first of all a deflection, so he was already locked into his first movement. It took me a while to even believe the ball was in the net.
He should still try though, it was shocking that he didn't even attempt...
megapro
AFCON 2019 final

Post by megapro »

AFCON 2019 final

www.hesgoal.com
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold

Samora Machel wrote:
Fair point chief. But why was he so far forward like that
Well we could debate that part of keepers training is that they reduce the angle by stepping out to block a shot. That is why in penalty kicks, keepers are told to stay on the line.

Honestly I believe Senegal has better players than the rubbish they are playing. I see quality on the field but I see a team just hustling to get result

Hmm,...this referee sef....FK for that?!

So Senegalese have learnt the dark arts of the game too

oloye wrote:Honestly I believe Senegal has better players than the rubbish they are playing. I see quality on the field but I see a team just hustling to get result
me too. they play with no pattern

VAR?

:laugh:

This referee doesn't inspire confidence.
If you start blowing whistles on every dive, the players will spoil this game with their antics.