Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ghana 'loose' again...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

...Waiting on grammar patrol aka tfco to come out of the woodwork and do his thing... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:05 am 

poor midgetfco.

“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=36099

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:08 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:55 pm 
Site Admin

Tfco, Rawlings, my bredas from another mother, where una dey? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:46 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
Tfco, Rawlings, my bredas from another mother, where una dey? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted:

Why kick someone who is down? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:36 am 
Site Admin

Wawu e go tey before we see Tfco and Rawlings brake lights now especially after the Super Eagles of Nigeria massive win today against South Africa.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:50 am 

Robbynice wrote:
Wawu e go tey before we see Tfco and Rawlings brake lights now especially after the Super Eagles of Nigeria massive win today against South Africa.

They must have been waiting and hoping that we will loooooose. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

This doesn't make sense mehn. Tfco and Rawlings know how to give but they can't take it. It is not cool mehn. Less than a week ago they were all over the place running their mouths like tap water...Now dem don disappear...Haba! Tfco come out and correct our grammar and remind us how sweet the AFCON is. Rawlings, you have Naija blood in you, you can always come back home bro...You can always come back home.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:15 pm 

GIN wrote:
poor midgetfco.

Is that Gin?

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:23 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
This doesn't make sense mehn. Tfco and Rawlings know how to give but they can't take it. It is not cool mehn. Less than a week ago they were all over the place running their mouths like tap water...Now dem don disappear...Haba! Tfco come out and correct our grammar and remind us how sweet the AFCON is. Rawlings, you have Naija blood in you, you can always come back home bro...You can always come back home.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:39 pm 

Robbynice wrote:

I am here to take

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Rawlings wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I am here to take

Welcome back. I anticipated your return after the game. Where is my breda Tfco?