Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Liverpool - Current League Champions Thread

Post by mcal »

...when a team is down psychologically, they are down physically too. Every minnow will come take a bite.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool fans nothing is as bad as dying silent with empty pride.
Do the right thing beg Oga Danfo to take the curse out and Brother Bigpokey.Beg and you will never walk alone
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Alategun wrote:Why oersist with a system that hasn’t done anything in 3 months? Don’t get it. Klopp is too stubborn
Your team should concentrate on Champions league that might be the only road to European football next year
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:Why oersist with a system that hasn’t done anything in 3 months? Don’t get it. Klopp is too stubborn
Shey when I tell you sey "AlatEGUNGUN be careful na express you dey go?!" you no answer me, you continue dey go :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...when a team is down psychologically, they are down physically too. Every minnow will come take a bite.
Chelsea wey bite them 3 days ago na minnow abi? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THE WORST CHAMPIONS IN THE HISSSSSTREEEEE OF THE LEAGUE!

Do you know why? No, not because Yeyeman is a low life mongrel with no home! :lol: It is because they cheated last year and now that refs no longer give them penalties, they cant compete! :rotf: :rotf:
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

I guess Tiago is not the problem after all. Play Tiago and Fabinho in 4231 against teams like Fulham
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:I guess Tiago is not the problem after all. Play Tiago and Fabinho in 4231 against teams like Fulham
Of course, he never was. The problem here is that Yeye man is a lowlife. Once you get rid of the dog, things will improve. :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Andy Ruizitis. Liverpool had the hunger to be Champions, having championed the league and then Europe, what hunger remains? The gegenpress has grown weary.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

I blame the jazz men from other clubs. They have seriously gone to work.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Coach wrote:Andy Ruizitis. Liverpool had the hunger to be Champions, having championed the league and then Europe, what hunger remains? The gegenpress has grown weary.

Klopp has to rebuild again.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

balo wrote:
Coach wrote:Andy Ruizitis. Liverpool had the hunger to be Champions, having championed the league and then Europe, what hunger remains? The gegenpress has grown weary.

If na Chelsea what will you do? :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:

After winning 2 trophies in 6 years? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Are you guys fooking serious?! Sometimes i read stuff people write about klopp and liverpool and I just laugh! 6 years and 2 trophies and if we didnt know the truth, the way you guys talk about them we will think they have won 10 trophies!

Abeg let us hear word! Guardiola and Mourinho have won more trophies in that period, just to name a two coaches in the same league.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

hunger gone after 2 trophies in 6 years :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Absolutely. Longevity is lost in the modern age, gone is the one club man, a Champions League, a league title and the impetus angles in other directions, bumper contracts, big moves, Barcelonas, Madrids...Salah and Wijnaldum case in point. As bizarre as it reads, players are a different animal today. Asked the very same question to a relative having played at Premier League and Championship level. In short, they’re all mad.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
hunger gone after 2 trophies in 6 years :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is is another coach, the narrative will be that he has been found out. That his tactics are outdated!

Now we are hearing of 'rebuilding' with players at their peak? No hunger after ONLY two trophies? Zidane won the CL thrice CONSECUTIVELY! Klopp has not even defended ANY of the two trophies successfully.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Liverpool - League, World and European Champions Thread

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i so much despise Liverpool for knowing they've won the league and then playing Chelsea like it was a cup final...after Chelsea helped them to win the league by beating City... i hope nothing but down the hill going forward for pool, i see klop the joke doing a dortmund next season
:lol: Yes, Chelsea helped Liverpool win the league. :D
July 27 2020 , this was a post made. and that yeyeman mocked me...today we see wetin dey happen, this is just the beginning
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

soo if Villa Wins dem next game( actually they've played 2 games less ) pool will be 9th, chei torey don wowo
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
It is is another coach, the narrative will be that he has been found out. That his tactics are outdated!

Now we are hearing of 'rebuilding' with players at their peak? No hunger after ONLY two trophies? Zidane won the CL thrice CONSECUTIVELY! Klopp has not even defended ANY of the two trophies successfully.
Na so we see am o :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let us see if yeyeman will show face after liverpool beats RB
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let us see if yeyeman will show face after liverpool beats RB
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Let us see if yeyeman will show face after liverpool beats RB
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
the guy is really vexing me, knows how to run his mouth , but to come here and discuss football or explain to CE why Klop is pulling a Dortmund version 2 on pool with all the money they've spent ...a very high transfer budget) the coward pick race , for 5 days bobo no show face...as i said nah today dem they play RB, if dem win watch am come here with him 442 :D pathetic face
SuperEagles