Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Current League Champions Thread

Post by kajifu »

Thiago let see how he fair against beloved.Hope he is bench
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

LIVERPOOL boast the most-valuable squad in world football after their mini summer recruitment drive.The Reds are worth a staggering £986.7million after signing Diogo Jota and Thiago Alcantara last week.

That deal meant the combined transfer value – not fee – of the Premier League winners’ squad was nearly £1billion, according to Transfermarkt.

Two Kop stars are worth more than £100m each – with Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane both rated at £108m.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:LIVERPOOL boast the most-valuable squad in world football after their mini summer recruitment drive.The Reds are worth a staggering £986.7million after signing Diogo Jota and Thiago Alcantara last week.

That deal meant the combined transfer value – not fee – of the Premier League winners’ squad was nearly £1billion, according to Transfermarkt.

Two Kop stars are worth more than £100m each – with Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane both rated at £108m.

You clearly do not understand what you posted above.

Value of the squad is different from transfer fee, as the article you posted even tells you.

What an olodo...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:LIVERPOOL boast the most-valuable squad in world football after their mini summer recruitment drive.The Reds are worth a staggering £986.7million after signing Diogo Jota and Thiago Alcantara last week.

You clearly do not understand what you posted above.

Value of the squad is different from transfer fee, as the article you posted even tells you.

What an olodo...
good for you, i have no idea why you are catching feelings. I am not the one who wrote that, i posted a quote, you can take it up with the author :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: FACT not feelings pool has the most expensive team in world football . £986.7million no team comes close
SuperEagles

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool XI: Adrian, N. Williams, R. Williams, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Grujic, Jones, Elliott, Shaqiri, Minamino, Origi

Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho, Keita, Diogo Jota, Wilson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Den Berg

With no Gomez/Matip/Billy, mo choice but play VVD.
I guess he wants trophies. Quite and attacking line up though. I guess Brewster is leaving.
Well, we go again RedMen! YNWA.....
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Curtis Jones mehn.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

kalani JR wrote:Curtis Jones mehn.
We have a future star in our team. Worried about Elliot. He was all over the place. Minamino was good too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:
We have a future star in our team. Worried about Elliot. He was all over the place. Minamino was good too.
Even his fooking facial and hair appearance is all over the place. Looks like a cvnt

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Alategun wrote:
Still only 17. Was very mature when I saw him play last season. It's Brewster's future I'm worried about, I think he's a good player but Klopp doesn't seem to trust him.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

kalani JR wrote:
Alategun wrote:
Still only 17. Was very mature when I saw him play last season. It's Brewster's future I'm worried about, I think he's a good player but Klopp doesn't seem to trust him.
I watched it again and I was wrong on Elliot. He played the system well. Just want him to show more confidence on 1 on 1 situations because he the skill. Klopp even says he can be a playmaker.
I think Brewster should go out on loan. He is too good to do an Origi sitting on the bench but he won’t play ahead of our front 3.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Jones, Minamino, Diogo Jota, Origi, Williams

Good Alisson is fit. Keita and the midfield need to put in a good shift. Arsenal won’t change what they did last 2 games against them. Let’s go get em! YNWA......
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Tough game. Arsenal defending deep. We really are on top of them and need to score more. Glad Robinson scored. After that error.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

What a game. Arsenal has a few chances but we bossed it.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Tough game but Liverpool were mostly in control. Dominated possession. Well done Reds!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Alategun wrote:Tough game. Arsenal defending deep. We really are on top of them and need to score more. Glad Robinson scored. After that error.

I wish those linesmen would raise their damn flags!!!

Tough game, but well in control. Would've been good to see Thiago in a game like this...
Thought Keita played well in a new role, but Gini was immense.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

txj wrote:
Alategun wrote:Tough game. Arsenal defending deep. We really are on top of them and need to score more. Glad Robinson scored. After that error.

Tough game, but well in control. Would've been good to see Thiago in a game like this...
I hope they can iron out Gini’s contract. We need every midfielder now and in the future. Game was so highly tactical. We were in control and I always knew Arsenal will score with an error from us.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Alategun wrote:
txj wrote:

I hope they can iron out Gini’s contract. We need every midfielder now and in the future. Game was so highly tactical. We were in control and I always knew Arsenal will score with an error from us.

Everyone worked hard. Almost a perfect game.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

See pool spending money A 41 million pounds sub coming on to score the game set and match goal. The most expensive squad in the league
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote:

Like the none red on Mane.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:
txj wrote:

Like the none red on Mane.
He put his flag up but ref been a liverpool fans from childhood refused to give it and refused to go check VAR.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

It was never a red, chill.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Good draw for Liverpool. Games will not be easy but rather exciting. Good thing is we won’t have to travel far.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Adrian, Williams. R Williams, Virgil, Milner. Jones , Grujic, Wilson, Minamino, Salah, Jota.

Kelleher, Fabinho, Wijnaldum,Gomez, Robertson, Origi, Elliott.

Strange line up. Seems Shaq is injured again. Need to sort out Brewster soon. Hope they gel well enough. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA.......