Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Liverpool - Current League Champions Thread

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is what Klop is telling yeyeman them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyzO7dJ0YY[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just a German Pardew
Bigpokey24 wrote:This is what Klop is telling yeyeman them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyzO7dJ0YY[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Klop found in the dressing room after Sean Dyche shifted his jaw :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is what happens when the referees stop falling for the cheating and diving of Salah... its clear that these cheats cant win without help
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:well played Burnley
Meh! But it's up to Liverpool to defeat what's in front of them.
Agreed. Too predictable; very little imagination in movement esp in final third, and employing way too much high crosses when they should've worked the ball more.

Team played to the hands of Burnley. Should've played wide and STAYED wide; too much of the game was central, even when it started wide...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Agreed. Too predictable; very little imagination in movement esp in final third, and employing way too much high crosses when they should've worked the ball more.

Team played to the hands of Burnley. Should've played wide and STAYED wide; too much of the game was central, even when it started wide...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Agree with the predictability but not staying wide - cross after cross after cross - ad finitum to nowhere.

Gini in advance positions playing square five yard passes and allowing Burnley's defence to get back into shape. Terrible. He should have played at 6 and Thiago at 8.

And let me not mention Origi's miss.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo please freee Liverpool.
Are you going to keep the curse alll season or free tham against Spurs?
Liverpool will be out of top 4 come next week with Jose and his boys licking their lips
What a season.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Yep. Burnley with their British players and manager. Yeye Klopp’s wife4life :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Kai! Liverpool have not scored for 4 games!! Very surprising...
Surprising to those who do not know that a curse was placed :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wicked man,i warn them they no listen.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Agree with the predictability but not staying wide - cross after cross after cross - ad finitum to nowhere.

Gini in advance positions playing square five yard passes and allowing Burnley's defence to get back into shape. Terrible. He should have played at 6 and Thiago at 8.

Kpom. Gini to me was the worst culprit. Actually got into good positions but became indecisive. He is not aggressive enough to play against these pack the bus teams.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Yep. Burnley with their British players and manager. Yeye Klopp’s wife4life :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sean Dyche na wicked man! Not only did he beat the sh1t out of them on the pitch, you saw how the guy manhandled Klopp for inside tunnel?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Kai! Liverpool have not scored for 4 games!! Very surprising...
Surprising to those who do not know that a curse was placed :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wicked man,i warn them they no listen.
I have locked them up and clenched my fist! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote: Kpom. Gini to me was the worst culprit. Actually got into good positions but became indecisive. He is not aggressive enough to play against these pack the bus teams.
AlatEgungun be careful na express you dey go! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

crying and crying and crying again! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: music to my ears! :lol:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Liverpool - League, World and European Champions Thread

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i so much despise Liverpool for knowing they've won the league and then playing Chelsea like it was a cup final...after Chelsea helped them to win the league by beating City... i hope nothing but down the hill going forward for pool, i see klop the joke doing a dortmund next season
:lol: Yes, Chelsea helped Liverpool win the league. :D
i have cursed pool
the curse lives on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Wait a minute. I just watched Klopp's post match interview where he all but blamed the loss on his players poor decision making and poor movement in the box - basically inferring that they did not follow his instructions.

Wharraheck! I won't name names, but txj, someone told me that the manager should NEVER throw his players under the bus after a loss. Why has Klopp flipped his players under the bus after Burnley's defensive masterclass today?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^The same interview where he began by saying “its my fault” and proceeded to detail how, when things go well, it’s because the players respond to instructions. When things don’t go well, it’s for the coach/manager to reflect on the instructions given and how easily they’re understood. Movement off the ball was poor, positioning poor, delivery poor, evident for all to see and far from unsubstantiated when singled out as causative.

Liverpool remain sterile vs the low block and need to conjure a formula for finding a way through. Will be much the same vs Utd.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Coach wrote:^The same interview where he began by saying “its my fault” and proceeded to detail how, when things go well, it’s because the players respond to instructions. When things don’t go well, it’s for the coach/manager to reflect on the instructions given and how easily they’re understood. Movement off the ball was poor, positioning poor, delivery poor, evident for all to see and far from unsubstantiated when singled out as causative.

Liverpool remain sterile vs the low block and need to conjure a formula for finding a way through. Will be much the same vs Utd.
Don't mind G4L. He thinks Lampard is comparable to Klopp.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Franklin has certainly been let down by a few performers, but how much of the performance is a consequence of his not knowing what's the best way to assemble what he has? Lampard is in that part of last chance saloon whereby one relies on the innate, intrinsic brilliance of the individual to bail them out. Something out of the blue from Havertz, Pulisic or Werner, something worthy of a 50M quid transfer fee. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Klopp was right to be annoyed, why were his forwards so deep vs a low block, surely the half space needs to opened first, rather than aimlessly stood in. Anyway, Liverpool will come good and issue someone a "caught putting your hand in the pot and removing the biggest piece of chicken" beating. The type where the slipper lies bent and broken on the floor, the back spasms, only to be told to stand tall, arms outstretched, following the command to "kneel down". Choi!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Coach wrote:^The same interview where he began by saying “its my fault” and proceeded to detail how, when things go well, it’s because the players respond to instructions. When things don’t go well, it’s for the coach/manager to reflect on the instructions given and how easily they’re understood. Movement off the ball was poor, positioning poor, delivery poor, evident for all to see and far from unsubstantiated when singled out as causative.

Don't mind G4L. He thinks Lampard is comparable to Klopp.
No wahala :mrgreen:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Coach wrote:^Franklin has certainly been let down by a few performers, but how much of the performance is a consequence of his not knowing what's the best way to assemble what he has? Lampard is in that part of last chance saloon whereby one relies on the innate, intrinsic brilliance of the individual to bail them out. Something out of the blue from Havertz, Pulisic or Werner, something worthy of a 50M quid transfer fee. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Klopp was right to be annoyed, why were his forwards so deep vs a low block, surely the half space needs to opened first, rather than aimlessly stood in. Anyway, Liverpool will come good and issue someone a "caught putting your hand in the pot and removing the biggest piece of chicken" beating. The type where the slipper lies bent and broken on the floor, the back spasms, only to be told to stand tall, arms outstretched, following the command to "kneel down". Choi!!!
I was obviously pulling Txj's legs but the aspect of the interview where I agreed with Klopp is when you play against a low block, scoring the first goal is critical and part of the time it has less to do with the coach's tactical instructions and a bit more to do with players making their quality count when they get a glorious chance - for instance Origi's miss late in the first half when he was through on goal from 50 yards out.

Lampard's situation is part inexperience and part being confused on how / where to use the new players at his disposal (integrating new with old).
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
Coach wrote:^Franklin has certainly been let down by a few performers, but how much of the performance is a consequence of his not knowing what's the best way to assemble what he has? Lampard is in that part of last chance saloon whereby one relies on the innate, intrinsic brilliance of the individual to bail them out. Something out of the blue from Havertz, Pulisic or Werner, something worthy of a 50M quid transfer fee. Desperate times, desperate measures.

I was obviously pulling Txj's legs but the aspect of the interview where I agreed with Klopp is when you play against a low block, scoring the first goal is critical and part of the time it has less to do with the coach's tactical instructions and a bit more to do with players making their quality count when they get a glorious chance - for instance Origi's miss late in the first half when he was through on goal from 50 yards out.

Lampard's situation is part inexperience and part being confused on how / where to use the new players at his disposal (integrating new with old).
I would add to that a lack of humility.

Jose tried to advise him on his body language on the sidelines and he publicly dissed JM.
Compare how he carried on with the minor spat with Klopp to how Dyche handled it at the presser yesterday...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp