Liverpool FC - News, Developments and All Seasons

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool - Current League Champions Thread

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Klopp sarcastically congratulated a TV journalist on James Milner's injury and called Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder "selfish" in another spiky post-match interview.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This match truly pained him to his bone marrow! :rotf: :rotf: That 8 minute exchange between him and the journalist was pure gold! dude cried like a german shepherd in heat. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its not about the match. Its about the welfare of players- all players, including Chelsea players that ironically Bigpokey is too stupid to understand!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I don't understand Klopp whining about lack of players. Managers choose the size of the squad. Pochettino deliberately went with a small squad and that had well predicted patterns; injuries, suspensions affected progress.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cristao II wrote:I don't understand Klopp whining about lack of players. Managers choose the size of the squad. Pochettino deliberately went with a small squad and that had well predicted patterns; injuries, suspensions affected progress.
He's not "whining about a lack of players". Stop inventing stories.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Klopp sarcastically congratulated a TV journalist on James Milner's injury and called Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder "selfish" in another spiky post-match interview.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This match truly pained him to his bone marrow! :rotf: :rotf: That 8 minute exchange between him and the journalist was pure gold! dude cried like a german shepherd in heat. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its not about the match. Its about the welfare of players- all players, including Chelsea players that ironically Bigpokey is too stupid to understand!
You're trying to educate Dumb & Dumber.

They know which is which. We all do. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Kelleher, N. Williams, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Subs: Adrian, Jaros, Firmino, Minamino, Tsimikas, Origi, R. Williams, Cain, Clarkson.

Injuries really doing a number on us. Surprised Kelleher starts ahead of Adrian. Hope we get help pretty soon. Got to keep fighting. Win the midfield. Protect Neco and give him options on the ball. We will be fine. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA.....
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

The boys did well. Neco, Jones and Kelleher. Jota link up with Salah particularly wasn’t good. Good win and we can rest next week.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Alategun wrote:The boys did well. Neco, Jones and Kelleher. Jota link up with Salah particularly wasn’t good. Good win and we can rest next week.
Liverpool should play just their B team no starter should start since they have top the group
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cristao II wrote:I don't understand Klopp whining about lack of players. Managers choose the size of the squad. Pochettino deliberately went with a small squad and that had well predicted patterns; injuries, suspensions affected progress.
You were running your mouth about leeds...did you see Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I saw Chelsea get beat by Liverpool.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I saw Chelsea get beat by Liverpool.
you mean with a compromised Kepa
SuperEagles

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Kelleher, N. Williams, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Keita, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Tough one coming up. Hoping our front 3 are fired up for it. I like the 433. We go again RedMen! YNWA.....
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Top performance all round...

And brilliant goalkeeping from young Caoimhin

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Strong performance again. And thankfully players are returning from injury.....
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Just seen the game. Klopp is so good at times I have to pinch myself he is coaching us. Even when he came on 4 years ago, he dragged that team to Europa final. What he is doing now is amazing. Everyone played well. Special mention to Gini. He was immense.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Alategun wrote:Just seen the game. Klopp is so good at times I have to pinch myself he is coaching us. Even when he came on 4 years ago, he dragged that team to Europa final. What he is doing now is amazing. Everyone played well. Special mention to Gini. He was immense.

I hope they find a mutual meeting point with Gini.

He, Goretzka and Kimmich (b/4 injury) are the best CMs in the world atm

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:
Alategun wrote:Just seen the game. Klopp is so good at times I have to pinch myself he is coaching us. Even when he came on 4 years ago, he dragged that team to Europa final. What he is doing now is amazing. Everyone played well. Special mention to Gini. He was immense.

I hope they find a mutual meeting point with Gini.

He, Goretzka and Kimmich (b/4 injury) are the best CMs in the world atm
Gini is the best CMin t he game ,Thiago if fit should never ever start ahead of Gini.
If Liverpool knows what is best for them,they better beg the guy to stay and up his contract.
I remember how he came on and sink Barca in a 4-0 thrashing of that racist spanish club
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

With Fabinho certain to be a defender for the rest of the year, our midfield 3 will be Tiago, Henderson and Gini. Keita, Jones, Ox and Milner will provide support. That really isn’t bad. If we can guarantee Matip and Fabinho staying fit, we can get through the year without additions. Problem is Matip. We won’t be as convincing as we were yesterday. Will kiss Fabinho’s influence in midfield but we can survive till next year.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Matip's minutes will have to be managed. When fit he's the best CB at the club behind VVD.

Liverpool have doing very well this season considering the injury concerns.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Matip's minutes will have to be managed. When fit he's the best CB at the club behind VVD.

Liverpool have doing very well this season considering the injury concerns.
excuses, injuries are part of football
SuperEagles

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Kelleher.
Trent
Rhys Williams
Fabinho
Tsimikas
Clarkson
Keita
Minamino
Salah
Jota
Origi.

Subs.
Adrian, Jaros, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Mane, Henderson, Jones, Robertson, Matip, Cain. N Williams, Koumetio.

Would have preferred he rests Fabinho but Van De Berg and Nat Phillips aren’t Registered so options are limited. Hope for no injuries, and good game. Let’s go RefMen! YNWA...
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Origi and Keita were not good. Minamino bans Tsimikas all over the place. Clarkson not ready. Billy the kid still a kid.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Alategun wrote:Origi and Keita were not good. Minamino bans Tsimikas all over the place. Clarkson not ready. Billy the kid still a kid.
Yea, I expected better from Origi and Taki. As for the kids, it's a learning experience for them and if any were having delusions that they were ready for first team action, it is a reminder to them of how wide the gap is between first team football and youth.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cain, Minamino, Origi, Phillips, N. Williams,

I wonder what Keita has now. Not even on the bench. Hope starters can do a job as early as possible and allow for some rest. Let’s go again RedMen! YNWA....