Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:30 am 

Cristao II wrote:
Alategun wrote:
Referees are out to get us. He got the ball

Buhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Abeg let me not die here. Referees are out to what?

na so we see am o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 pm 

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:

COming from a fan of a club which won the league ONLY because referees cheated in their favor last season awarding penalties back to back to back :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think u are mistaking us for ManU

No I am not. I remember last season very well. The amount of diving Salah did to steal phantom penalties. You can say whatever you like, we all remember what Salah did.

Seriously?

https://tomkinstimes.com/2020/09/six-ye ... -thin-air/

https://tomkinstimes.com/2019/08/big-da ... n-players/

No mind am jare. Some people just talk yo get noticed. Thanks for sharing the articles. Makes for interesting read

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:20 pm 

Alategun wrote:
txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Alategun wrote:

COming from a fan of a club which won the league ONLY because referees cheated in their favor last season awarding penalties back to back to back :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think u are mistaking us for ManU

No I am not. I remember last season very well. The amount of diving Salah did to steal phantom penalties. You can say whatever you like, we all remember what Salah did.

Seriously?

https://tomkinstimes.com/2020/09/six-ye ... -thin-air/

https://tomkinstimes.com/2019/08/big-da ... n-players/

No mind am jare. Some people just talk yo get noticed. Thanks for sharing the articles. Makes for interesting read

I remember the FA cup game against Arsenal after we beat them 5-1 in the leagues. Suarez was clattered in the box and Clatterberg (no pon intended) waved play on. We lost the game 2-1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:41 am 

yeyeman, you can come out and play now..liverpool is playing FC migyetland

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:06 pm 

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Shaqiri, Jota, Minamino, Origi.

Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Jones, R. Williams, Cain, N. Williams.

Looks like 4-2-3-1.

I actually thought of this line up except I thought Salah would still play. Should be enough. Hope Origi shows up. We go again RedMen! YNWA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:12 pm 

Not surprised by this. Most Liverpool fans are animals, lowlives and hoodlums.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... van%20Dijk.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:34 pm 

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Minamino, Diogo Jota, Shaqiri, R. Williams, N. Williams

We just have to survive this period with injuries. Stay compact and hope the front 3 win it. Let’s go again RedMen! YNWA...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:08 pm 

cough cough .. I see Salah has gotten another of HIS TYPE OF penalties :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:30 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
cough cough .. I see Salah has gotten another of HIS TYPE OF penalties :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Was a foul in the box. That's what PK rules are based on.
Doesn't have to have had a matchette swipe on his ankle...

Even Masuaku agrees he fouled Salah...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:58 pm 

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, R. Williams, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Diogo Jota, Mane, Salah

Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Minamino, Tsimikas, Shariqi, Origi, Matip, Cain, N. Williams

Will be an interesting game. Hope Rhys is ready for this. Stay strong RedMen! YNWA....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:43 pm 

Liverpool playing so well,thus weekend against City will be a good game for both team.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:06 pm 

We got Jota
Jota
Jota
Jota!!!!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:07 pm 

firmino on the bench and jota don knack hat trick, with mana and salah scoring as well hmmmm

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:13 am 

Atlanta will never play us mobile this again. We were clinical. Best we’ve played in a while.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:23 am 

kajifu wrote:
Liverpool playing so well,thus weekend against City will be a good game for both team.

Bad timing for City. Very bad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:35 pm 

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Diogo Jota, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Jones, Shaqiri, Origi, Phillips

Surprising line up against city. I guess without Fabinho and VVD, attack is the best firm of defense against city. Firmino will have to work hard though. And the 2 wide players. Got to take our chances. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:47 pm 

Sacrificing the midfield, banking on an aggressive press and ball recovery in the final third. No too dangerous a ploy. City are far from balanced and susceptible to the counter. Think it’s Lomanchenko vs Lopez, City squandering rounds trying to work out the Liverpool front foot. The ground will be unrecoverable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:26 pm 

Pep inverting the fullbacks to overload the midfield, numerical advantage but hardly affording ascendency to the Citizens. Think Klopp removes Jota or Bobby, reverts to type and the overrun begins. City needed the penalty advantage. Lost it and with that, 3 points...possibly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:17 pm 

I thought the defensive organization was very good. And the PK miss tends to overshadow LFC dominance of the chances created in the game, Gabriel’s missed header notwithstanding .

A really interesting tactical setup and had we been ruthless in front of goal, would’ve won this.

On the equalizer, several individual errors- angle taken by Gini, Mane’s high press which freed up Walker and his failure to recover the space vacated by Gini, etc…

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:25 pm 

Coach wrote:
Pep inverting the fullbacks to overload the midfield, numerical advantage but hardly affording ascendency to the Citizens. Think Klopp removes Jota or Bobby, reverts to type and the overrun begins. City needed the penalty advantage. Lost it and with that, 3 points...possibly.

The key was the shape of the front 4 outside of possession and channeling the out ball from City appropriately. I thought Djota and Salah should’ve swapped positions to get the Portuguese closer to goal.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:50 pm 

Think you’re overstating Liverpool’s control of the game.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:18 pm 

Coach wrote:
Think you’re overstating Liverpool’s control of the game.

Referring first to the chances Created.

But they did largely control the game, especially from a defensive position, with more of the game played on their terms.

Not once was City able to open up the zone behind the full back for Sterling or KDB to run into.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:25 pm 

txj wrote:
I thought the defensive organization was very good. And the PK miss tends to overshadow LFC dominance of the chances created in the game, Gabriel’s missed header notwithstanding .

A really interesting tactical setup and had we been ruthless in front of goal, would’ve won this.

On the equalizer, several individual errors- angle taken by Gini, Mane’s high press which freed up Walker and his failure to recover the space vacated by Gini, etc…

Mane pressed alone and once he missed it, we were out of shape. Firmino needs to be more clinical though. Try chipping that early chance. May or may not go in but he turned a great chance to nothing. He needs something to go his way even only for confidence.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next