Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 46808
Location: Akoko Highlands
wanaj0 wrote:
balo wrote:
Coach wrote:
Andy Ruizitis. Liverpool had the hunger to be Champions, having championed the league and then Europe, what hunger remains? The gegenpress has grown weary.



Klopp has to rebuild again.


If na Chelsea what will you do? :taunt:



We sack the coach. :D

But Klopp is not a bad coach. The team is going through a crappy time with most of their defenders out of rotation.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Let us see if yeyeman will show face after liverpool beats RB


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

the guy is really vexing me, knows how to run his mouth , but to come here and discuss football or explain to CE why Klop is pulling a Dortmund version 2 on pool with all the money they've spent ...a very high transfer budget) the coward pick race , for 5 days bobo no show face...as i said nah today dem they play RB, if dem win watch am come here with him 442 :D pathetic face

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31598
Think Liverpool may be on Aubameyang Avenue with their (once upon a time) Fantastic Frontline. Is it time to move Salah on? His agent is motioning towards the door or a bumper contract, could it be lack of a preseason that has Salah looking a little less Mighty Mo. The goals are still coming, perhaps the regularity has waned slightly, the stellar performances too, but he’s still there or thereabouts.

Big summer for Klopp, does he stick with what he knows, or refresh it enough to re-energise a clearly knackered force. Should they the Scousers go full Aubameyang (big cash per week) or cash in? BeniTx and fellow sorrow drowning Liverpudlians, thoughts?


Last edited by Coach on Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Coach wrote:
Think Liverpool may be on Aubameyang Avenue with their (once upon a time) Fantastic Frontline. Is it time to move Salah on? His agent is motioning towards the door or a bumper contract, could it be lack of a preseason that has Salah looking a little less Mighty Mo. The goals are still coming, perhaps the regularity has waned slightly, the stellar performances too, but he’s still there or thereabouts. Big summer for Klopp, does he stick with what he knows, or refresh it enough to re-energise a clearly knackered force. Should they the Scousers to full Aubameyang or cash in? BeniTx and fellow sorrow drowning Liverpudlians, thoughts?

you ran your mouth saying mendy cannot play the ball from the back...how is it going now?

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Think Liverpool may be on Aubameyang Avenue with their (once upon a time) Fantastic Frontline. Is it time to move Salah on? His agent is motioning towards the door or a bumper contract, could it be lack of a preseason that has Salah looking a little less Mighty Mo. The goals are still coming, perhaps the regularity has waned slightly, the stellar performances too, but he’s still there or thereabouts. Big summer for Klopp, does he stick with what he knows, or refresh it enough to re-energise a clearly knackered force. Should they the Scousers to full Aubameyang or cash in? BeniTx and fellow sorrow drowning Liverpudlians, thoughts?

you ran your mouth saying mendy cannot play the ball from the back...how is it going now?


literature teacher wey e mouth dey pour out like broken tap. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 671
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Diogo Jota

Subs: Adrian, H. Davies, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, B. Davies, R. Williams, N. Williams

Best resemblance to a midfield 3 we’ve cried for. Energy of Henderson will make it a formidable midfield. Energy and intensity from everyone is needed. Let’s make the next round RedMen! YNWA...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15794
:D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: levels


_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 671
Best we’ve looked in a long while. Chances created. Fabinho steadied the ship and allowed Tiaginto flourish. Need to keep this shape, use Keita at times to give any of the 3 a rest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 51120
...they won, but they have huge scoring problem, and goalie problem. Allison no be am any more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15794
mcal wrote:
...they won, but they have huge scoring problem, and goalie problem. Allison no be am any more.

In Europe or PL? In PL, in recent weeks yes. In Europe the team consistently creates goal scoring chances.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15794
Alategun wrote:
Best we’ve looked in a long while. Chances created. Fabinho steadied the ship and allowed Tiaginto flourish. Need to keep this shape, use Keita at times to give any of the 3 a rest.

Fabinho in midfield for the first time since the Everton game was a huge boost. And credit to Nat Phillips too.

Time for Klopp to retain this as his 'first-choice' pairing.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2021
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 39104
The YeyeMan wrote:
Alategun wrote:
Best we’ve looked in a long while. Chances created. Fabinho steadied the ship and allowed Tiaginto flourish. Need to keep this shape, use Keita at times to give any of the 3 a rest.

Fabinho in midfield for the first time since the Everton game was a huge boost. And credit to Nat Phillips too.

Time for Klopp to retain this as his 'first-choice' pairing.

You guys have started again after i talk to Danfo to free you guys a bit,now Wolves game he will make his usual call and this place will be sad sad.lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31598
@BP, correction, the Mendy comment made was in reference to factual observation, if not mistaken, no sweeping generalisation of his overall ability was made. His distribution has improved and will hopefully continue to do so, taking him up to the next level. At the time of writing, his distribution was already under the microscope. 90K draws ever nearer.

Returning to the point of discussion at Cyberian Scousers, Salah: stay or go?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 51120
The YeyeMan wrote:
mcal wrote:
...they won, but they have huge scoring problem, and goalie problem. Allison no be am any more.

In Europe or PL? In PL, in recent weeks yes. In Europe the team consistently creates goal scoring chances.
...at both, evidenced by the too many scoring misses especially from Salah (and Mane) before he scored the first. Plus errors from the goalie, seem to look shaky for a top goalie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Coach wrote:
@BP, correction, the Mendy comment made was in reference to factual observation, if not mistaken, no sweeping generalisation of his overall ability was made. His distribution has improved and will hopefully continue to do so, taking him up to the next level. At the time of writing, his distribution was already under the microscope. 90K draws ever nearer.

Returning to the point of discussion at Cyberian Scousers, Salah: stay or go?

why don't you agree you were wrong on this one

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31598
^Again, if not mistaken, Mendy had sliced a few passes out of play and may well have fizzed one into Kurt Zouma...well earned. His distribution has improved and the increase in passing options with the back three has helped too. And again, facts observed and no generalisation of his overall ability. He’s a good keeper and has certainly improved since arriving at Chelsea, his parries in particular have improved considerably.

Now then, back to the Mo Salah matter, stick or twist Liverpool?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Image :D

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Image :D



:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: fantastic news! He will be ready in time to play Europa League for them next season!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1393
Tough game tonight against Wolves. Come on you Reds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
kbt wrote:
Tough game tonight against Wolves. Come on you Reds.

Have you seen 442 :D

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 671
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Diogo Jota

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, R. Williams, N. Williams

Same team. Makes sense. Let’s go RedMen! YNWA...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
countdown to yeyeman showing face after this game ,10 mins to victory for pool

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Its a Goal and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group