Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 pm 

So many wasted chances.
I hope it doesnt come back to hunt them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 pm 

Sleaky72 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Adama Traore is using Robertson like a rented mule ....

No way he plays for Wolves next season. If he isnt snapped up by ManCity or Liverpool, I would be shocked!

The many wisemen of CE called him a dumb donkey and a headless chicken.

By wisemen, your probably mean Bevis and Pokehead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:32 pm 

charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

No way he plays for Wolves next season. If he isnt snapped up by ManCity or Liverpool, I would be shocked!

The many wisemen of CE called him a dumb donkey and a headless chicken.

By wisemen, your probably mean Bevis and Pokehead

:sneaky: I need a lil more clarity :sneaky: on the names :sneaky:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 pm 

It was only a matter of time.
You cannot miss so many chances, and not get punished!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:42 pm 

Just hand them the trophy already.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:43 pm 

charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

No serious club will consider that brainless player.

He "is using Robertson like rented mule," yet, his brainlessness has caused his team the win or even 1 point sef! :rotf: :rotf: difference between fans and scouts of top clubs is that scouts of top clubs do not make recommendations based on gra gra and running around like a molue without brain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 pm 

Cito wrote:
Just hand them the trophy already.

I dont think the team that will test Liverpool is in the EPL.
They have this competition on lockdown.

Cant wait for the UCL to start again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

He "is using Robertson like rented mule," yet, his brainlessness has caused his team the win or even 1 point sef! :rotf: :rotf: difference between fans and scouts of top clubs is that scouts of top clubs do not make recommendations based on gra gra and running around like a molue without brain.

Ok Bevis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:47 pm 

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Ok Bevis

You are welcome, Butt Head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:50 pm 

Men, I don tire for wastepipes.
Adama Traore keeps on setting up his team mates, and they keep up choking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 pm 

Good game,...but Wolves need a new strike force, and to find a way to old on to Adama Traore for one more season, because they are in for a fight to keep him on the books next year.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:57 pm 

No question Traore's improved, but lets not get over excited...

Tonight Liverpool did not do as good a job as they could've done defensively.

He's a one dimensional player who should park his butt firmly with Wolves so he can learn the game further...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 pm 

Missing far too many chances...

Hope Mane's not serious...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:01 pm 

txj wrote:

He's a one dimensional player who should park his butt firmly with Wolves so he can learn the game further...

While you might be right about him needing more seasoning, I disagree he is one dimensional.
Its hard to show many dimensions when you are stuck on the wings. His job is to beat his man and whip in good opportunities. He is also fast, powerful and has a good first touch and control with pace.
He does his job well. He might be capable of more, we just dont know.

In any case, there is little doubt the big clubs will try to pry him away this off season. Whether it is wise for him to leave or not is another issue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:06 pm 

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:

While you might be right about him needing more seasoning, I disagree he is one dimensional.
Its hard to show many dimensions when you are stuck on the wings. His job is to beat his man and whip in good opportunities. He is also fast, powerful and has a good first touch and control with pace.

In any case, there is little doubt the big clubs will try to pry him away this off season. Whether it is wise for him to leave or not is another issue.

If you are looking for the definition of one dimensional, the highlighted pretty much covers it....

But credit Nuno Espirito, he's finding all possible ways to maximize his abilities. Traore would be crazy to leave Wolves at this time...

Last edited by txj on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:07 pm 

charlie wrote:
Men, I don tire for wastepipes.
Adama Traore keeps on setting up his team mates, and they keep up choking.

Set who up?!! Are you referring to the time where the striker was free in front of an empty net while Adama was marked by 3 players, yet, Adama thought it made more sence to shoot into the players? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude played for Barca and they didnt take hims seriously. Ended up in division 2 in England for a reason. zero brain cells.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:08 pm 

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:

Remember when you guys were twerking and telling me that Etebo will be purchased by an EPL team? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys just dont want to learn from someone who obviously knows better than you. smh..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:21 pm 

Any chance of Liverpool going unbeaten this season.
They've only dropped points in the league just once and it was a draw.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 am 

benteke wrote:
Any chance of Liverpool going unbeaten this season.
They've only dropped points in the league just once and it was a draw.

I want them go unbeaten but they will not likely after been crown and nothing to play for.
I see them win the league with 5 to 6 games to spare.City will try to stop them going unbeaten,Last year theyget beaten just once in the league,people did not notice it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:37 am 

This juggernaut of a season was always coming. People in their zest to make fun of Liverpool were into laughing at us for missing the league after losing just 1 game title rather than appreciate a team that been to 2 CL finals and won 1, get to 97 points with some relentless soccer. The team has been focused and relentless and long May it continue. That been said, hope Mane is not too bad. We need him for Athletico.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:15 am 

Quick turn around for the game on Saturday February 1st. 9am game central US time right after a 1:45pm game on prior Wednesday. Both are away games too. Expect heavy rotation.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 am 

Alategun wrote:
Quick turn around for the game on Saturday February 1st. 9am game central US time right after a 1:45pm game on prior Wednesday. Both are away games too. Expect heavy rotation.

My bad, we play Southampton at home

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:46 am 

txj wrote:
charlie wrote:
txj wrote:

If you are looking for the definition of one dimensional, the highlighted pretty much covers it....

But credit Nuno Espirito, he's finding all possible ways to maximize his abilities. Traore would be crazy to leave Wolves at this time...

For me his defensive frailties is his Achilles heels. He can’t walk back when he loses the ball as he often does and then sprints like a cheetah when his team have the ball. Even Messi helps out in defense and he’s not yet in Messi class. I like him a lot and whether we like it or not, this Wolves team will be decimated come summer and he will be send to a team where the coach may not be as understanding as Nunuo.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 29  Next