Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15237
ohsee wrote:
Adrian is completely useless. Salah is not quite useless, but he is not far off. Mane! Mane! Mane! Mane of the Match. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

My favourite Liverpool player.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:32 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30185
ohsee wrote:
Adrian is completely useless. Salah is not quite useless, but he is not far off. Mane! Mane! Mane! Mane of the Match. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Pa Ohsee!

The sage of Umudioka!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30057
@Rafa BeniTx, what role does a fully fit Alex Ohsee play this season?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37135
Liverpool take it easy on Arsenal on Saturday ooooh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 1347
kajifu wrote:
Liverpool take it easy on Arsenal on Saturday ooooh.


I wish it will be like previous seasons at Anfield but I have a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. Arsenal have strengthened significantly whilst LFC have had a shaky start though still undefeated. Could go either way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5027
Why do non LFC fans love to discount Salah for Mané?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 31490
Location: Canada
Kai! Arsenal v Liverpool on Sakuday? Anyway, I don divorce Arsenal long time, so e no matter. :D :taunt: May the best Liverpool win. :D

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:03 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30185
Coach wrote:
@Rafa BeniTx, what role does a fully fit Alex Ohsee play this season?


#8

Part of two #8s

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30057
First choice starting midfield?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83420
Location: Earth
assanal CE spammers avoiding this thread :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 409
Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi.

No surprise here. Midfield solidity. Henderson has time to his runs and not expose Trent too much. If we control midfield we win this. Let’s go Red Men! YNWA.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:42 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30185
Coach wrote:
First choice starting midfield?


Nobody is. Midfield is the key area of rotation for Klopp.

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:11 am 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13658
bia, my friends, come... this is a serious question abeg, I have asked it multiple times. How is a midfield of Henderson and Milner not in 10th place?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5027
danfo driver wrote:
bia, my friends, come... this is a serious question abeg, I have asked it multiple times. How is a midfield of Henderson and Milner not in 10th place?


PNP era of Premier League, in these times of Brexit they are the Xavis and Iniestas of the world. Henderson being the Mackem Xavi and Milner the Yorkshire Iniesta.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:05 am 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13658
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bia, my friends, come... this is a serious question abeg, I have asked it multiple times. How is a midfield of Henderson and Milner not in 10th place?


PNP era of Premier League, in these times of Brexit they are the Xavis and Iniestas of the world. Henderson being the Mackem Xavi and Milner the Yorkshire Iniesta.


Eziokwu! :ohmy:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 409
Just seen the game. Very good performance all around. Strange that 2 of the forwards cane off and were replaced with midfielders. Strange that Shaq/Origi weren’t used.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37135
kbt wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Liverpool take it easy on Arsenal on Saturday ooooh.


I wish it will be like previous seasons at Anfield but I have a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. Arsenal have strengthened significantly whilst LFC have had a shaky start though still undefeated. Could go either way.

You make me run my mouth with my friends that it could go either way.The game was only close in the first half.Our coach used the wrong personal and some star let him down.Auba was a disgrace


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83420
Location: Earth
kbt wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Liverpool take it easy on Arsenal on Saturday ooooh.


I wish it will be like previous seasons at Anfield but I have a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. Arsenal have strengthened significantly whilst LFC have had a shaky start though still undefeated. Could go either way.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see mouth

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 409
Napoli, Salzburg and Gent.... some good matches there.
Let’s go win it! YNWA....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30185
Virgil Van Dijk

UEFA Player of the Year

A Liverpool FC legend!

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:13 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40541
Location: UK
All you Liverpool FC fans should go watch 'THIS IS FOOTBALL', an original Amazon Prime documentary, episode 1.
You'll be proud. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296834

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5027
Damunk wrote:
All you Liverpool FC fans should go watch 'THIS IS FOOTBALL', an original Amazon Prime documentary, episode 1.
You'll be proud. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296834


Give me your fuking login so i can watch too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40541
Location: UK
kalani JR wrote:
Damunk wrote:
All you Liverpool FC fans should go watch 'THIS IS FOOTBALL', an original Amazon Prime documentary, episode 1.
You'll be proud. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296834


Give me your fuking login so i can watch too.
Are you a joker? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: furiously frank and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group