The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by azuka »

Gooners for life.

I think it's about time to open a new thread for the incoming season, with hope. Moreso as we await in a matter of hours the announcement of Saliba's new contract. Hopefully that good news will be harbinger of more great news of our great club.

Let's go Gooners.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

New thread ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm Gooners for life.

I think it's about time to open a new thread for the incoming season, with hope. Moreso as we await in a matter of hours the announcement of Saliba's new contract. Hopefully that good news will be harbinger of more great news of our great club.

Let's go Gooners.
Yes Sir!
Let’s Go!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:48 pm

Let's go Gooners.
Yes Sir!
Let’s Go!
That's my guy right there. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Man City are still the team to beat. Even if Arsenal think they are pushing for a challenge. All the best in the coming season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Let's go Gooners.
Nnai Diokpa Emerson Chukwumerije Anya-anya Azuzu. ke du ko di?

As the new season begins, would you like us to talk? Nnai? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nnai Danson Onyekwerumerem Ezeife Thomas Azuzu:

As i try to end this matter, being the humble man that I am. I bring this to you attention again. This is the 3rd year I am doing this, Nnai. I want to help you. Dont be like Igwe Kolintus. :D
danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:15 pm
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=301490&p=5635173&h ... s#p5635173

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chaii!! Nnayi Azuzu. Odiegwu! :woot: :lol:

Do you remember what happened to the Obi of Naze Umuegweshi, Igwe Eberem Kolintus Aniodeze? He was a very stubborn man. The oracle had announced that for 7 days the people of Naze Umuegweshi must remain indoors due to "happenings by oké osimiri (the river)." This was around 1836 when the Europeans had arrived Naze Umuegweshi, so of course the natives had never seen white people before. That scared them and thats why the oracle had spoken and advised everyone to remain indoors until Umu Ekwensu Ocha (the white devil's people) passes.

While everyone was indoors, heeding the advise of the oracle, Igwe Kolintus snuck out of the palace and went to the river where the Europeans were camping. Why? He wanted to peek at the naked white women who were bathing in the river. He wanted to see oyibo toto. As he snuck behind the shed, he was captured and taken into slavery. He remained in slavery until he died in Jamaica in 1859. Buried in a mass grave like a common slave.

Those who are stubborn and refuse to listen when warned have themselves to blame.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Marco Van Basten on Jurrien Timber last year – “
“Ajax is playing great football thanks to Jurrien Timber and the National Team is playing great football thanks to him too”“It’s thanks to him that we are able to play so easy out from the back. Jurrien Timber is our biggest strength in defence.

“He always takes the initiative just like Nathan Ake while actually the best defender [Virgil Van Dijk] takes the least initiative of the three which is weird, that such a great centre-back does so little in the build-up. Timber is never panicking.”“If you are as good as Timber, you can always remain calm. Technically he is good enough and tactically he is also good enough. And that’s why he is playing and Matthijs de Ligt is not.”
_____________________________________Virgil Van Dijk on Jurrien Timber last year – “I was never that good at the age of Timber, he’s just 21… I can only praise him. His potential is so high, I’m sure”.
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Igwe Kolintus :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:26 pm Nnai Danson Onyekwerumerem Ezeife Thomas Azuzu:

As i try to end this matter, being the humble man that I am. I bring this to you attention again. This is the 3rd year I am doing this, Nnai. I want to help you. Dont be like Igwe Kolintus. :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Chaii!! Nnayi Azuzu. Odiegwu! :woot: :lol:

Do you remember what happened to the Obi of Naze Umuegweshi, Igwe Eberem Kolintus Aniodeze? He was a very stubborn man. The oracle had announced that for 7 days the people of Naze Umuegweshi must remain indoors due to "happenings by oké osimiri (the river)." This was around 1836 when the Europeans had arrived Naze Umuegweshi, so of course the natives had never seen white people before. That scared them and thats why the oracle had spoken and advised everyone to remain indoors until Umu Ekwensu Ocha (the white devil's people) passes.

While everyone was indoors, heeding the advise of the oracle, Igwe Kolintus snuck out of the palace and went to the river where the Europeans were camping. Why? He wanted to peek at the naked white women who were bathing in the river. He wanted to see oyibo toto. As he snuck behind the shed, he was captured and taken into slavery. He remained in slavery until he died in Jamaica in 1859. Buried in a mass grave like a common slave.

Those who are stubborn and refuse to listen when warned have themselves to blame.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.
The only request i have for you is to help keep this thread clean and focussed. No unnecessary side talks.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:13 pm

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.
The only request i have for you is to help keep this thread clean and focussed. No unnecessary side talks.
Well, I hope everyone can bear witness that I tried to help Maazi Diopka Nnai Agwoturumbe Emelike Festuson Joseph Azuzu. My hands are clean and tied! Kajifu, shebi you see am?! I am a good man.

Well, we go gain! :D

Nnai Diokpa, I look forward to our continued discussions when the season begins. Abi how you see am? :taunt: :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:05 pm Igwe Kolintus :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:26 pm Nnai Danson Onyekwerumerem Ezeife Thomas Azuzu:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:17 pm

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.
Well, I hope everyone can bear witness that I tried to help Maazi Diopka Nnai Agwoturumbe Emelike Festuson Joseph Azuzu. My hands are clean and tied! Kajifu, shebi you see am?! I am a good man.

Nnai Diokpa, I look forward to our continued discussions when the season begins. Abi how you see am? :taunt: :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Walahi this DD you don dey certified o ..abeg leave us this season i take God beg you , dont post weird pictures and fights on the thread if you wan fight create face me I face you take fight abeg. Biko.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:40 pm

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Walahi this DD you don dey certified o ..abeg leave us this season i take God beg you , dont post weird pictures and fights on the thread if you wan fight create face me I face you take fight abeg. Biko.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just beg am well well
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.

My brother, as you can see, i am a very good man. My hands are clean. :D

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guys, this is your number on striker. A wiping b1tch! He went home to cry into the bossom of mommy. Compared to a tougher personality, wbo will walk into Guadiola's office the next morning and tell Pep that "I will work hard in training, I will bulldoze every opponent, I will transform into something you have never seen before so that you will never select a LB over me again! Ever!" That is what a Haaland, an Mbappe and an Osimhen will do! We all saw what Osimhen did to Spalleti twice in public! world class strikers demand everything, they fight hard and fiercely against adversity and rise up with anger. Whimps go back to their hotel room to call their "mommy" and cry to her. :oops: :oops:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Thanks for the good times, Xhaka!
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66120275
Granit Xhaka has left Arsenal to join German side Bayer Leverkusen in a 25m euro (£21.4m) deal.

The Switzerland midfielder, 30, has signed a five-year deal with the Bundesliga club.

Xhaka, who joined the Gunners in 2016 and was briefly captain in 2019, had a year left on his contract but was expected to leave the club this summer.

Arsenal are on the verge of signing England midfielder Declan Rice in a British record deal from West Ham.

Xhaka scored 23 goals in 297 appearances for the Gunners, helping them win the FA Cup twice and finish runners-up in the Premier League last season.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:27 pm

Let's go Gooners.

Nope.

My brother, as you can see, i am a very good man. My hands are clean. :D

Its like you just dey activation mode from the way the eyes dey look screen.

We nor see the hand. It could be holding remote.

Arsenal for life :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:33 pm Guys, this is your number on striker. A wiping b1tch! He went home to cry into the bossom of mommy. Compared to a tougher personality, wbo will walk into Guadiola's office the next morning and tell Pep that "I will work hard in training, I will bulldoze every opponent, I will transform into something you have never seen before so that you will never select a LB over me again! Ever!" That is what a Haaland, an Mbappe and an Osimhen will do! We all saw what Osimhen did to Spalleti twice in public! world class strikers demand everything, they fight hard and fiercely against adversity and rise up with anger. Whimps go back to their hotel room to call their "mommy" and cry to her. :oops: :oops:
what do you expect from assanal they only sign weak footballers..what a failed club
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:33 pm Guys, this is your number on striker. A wiping b1tch! He went home to cry into the bossom of mommy. Compared to a tougher personality, wbo will walk into Guadiola's office the next morning and tell Pep that "I will work hard in training, I will bulldoze every opponent, I will transform into something you have never seen before so that you will never select a LB over me again! Ever!" That is what a Haaland, an Mbappe and an Osimhen will do! We all saw what Osimhen did to Spalleti twice in public! world class strikers demand everything, they fight hard and fiercely against adversity and rise up with anger. Whimps go back to their hotel room to call their "mommy" and cry to her. :oops: :oops:
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Hurrayyyyy :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Arsenal confirm William Saliba has signed new four-year contract

Arsenal confirm William Saliba has signed new four-year contract
By David Ornstein
25m ago

Save Article
Arsenal have confirmed William Saliba has signed a new four-year contract that will commit him to the club until 2027.

The 22-year-old defender has put pen to paper on a deal — which The Athletic revealed last month had been agreed — worth in the region of £10million a year.

The terms do not include an option to extend but, in keeping with other Arsenal contracts, there is no release clause.

ADVERTISEMENT

The France international’s previous contract was scheduled to expire in 2024 and, given Arsenal had activated an option to take it that far, there was no provision for a further extension.

But the north London side have now secured his services for longer, amid strong interest from other teams in the Premier League and abroad.

Edu, Arsenal’s sporting director, told the club’s website: “William is part of our vision to keep our talented young players, who will hopefully be successful with us for many years to come, so that we can grow and progress together.”

Mikel Arteta said: “To have William extend his contract with us was something we have wanted to do for a long time. William proved last season just how good and how important he is to our squad.

“The ability he has at his young age of just 22 is exciting, and there is of course so much more room for development with any player at this stage of their career. We’re looking forward to continuing to work with William in the years to come.”

Follow the summer transfer window with The Athletic…

Transfer blog — live updates
Premier League done deals
Saliba, who will wear the No 2 shirt next season, was a key player last season as Arsenal challenged for the Premier League title. He missed the last 11 games through injury, which coincided with a drop in form and saw Mikel Arteta’s side slip from the top of the table behind eventual champions Manchester City.

Saliba follows his team-mates Bukayo Saka, Gabriel, Gabriel Martinelli and Aaron Ramsdale in signing a new contract with the north London side.

Saliba joined Arsenal from French side Saint-Etienne in 2019 but spent significant spells out on loan. He returned to Saint-Etienne for the rest of the 2019-20 season. He spent the first half of the 2020-21 campaign with Arsenal before moving to Nice in January.

ADVERTISEMENT

He then had a season on loan with Marseille before returning to Arsenal last summer. Saliba played 27 times in all competitions as Arsenal missed out on the title but qualified for the Champions League.

https://theathletic.com/4673642/2023/07 ... -contract/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:08 am

Phew! never heard him speak before. He has a terrible whiny voice. He sounds like a b1tcch :oops:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:08 am

Phew! never heard him speak before. He has a terrible whiny voice. He sounds like a b1tcch :oops:
Stop it o , you don start to make the thread full of insults again abi ? when las you open yjread for up bendel ? oya go open thread lets celebrate dia ..leave arsenal thread alone biko.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates