OGBONNA HANGS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OGBONNA HANGS

Post by jette1 »

OGBONNA for SE
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OGBONNA HANGS

Post by Cristao II »

He is Italian
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smh.. a number brother strikes again.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

jette1 wrote:OGBONNA for SE
Really Jette???

I am beginning to think you intentionally post things because no one can be this wrong all the time.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cito wrote:
Really Jette???

I am beginning to think you intentionally post things because no one can be this wrong all the time.
Because I know amebos like you are dying to argue about something so my job na to find controversial topics for una
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

jette1 wrote:
Cito wrote:
Really Jette???

Because I know amebos like you are dying to argue about something so my job na to find controversial topics for una
Ok Kontinuu!!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."