NOUHOU COULD HAVE GIVEN EAGLES A HANDFUL

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NOUHOU COULD HAVE GIVEN EAGLES A HANDFUL

Post by jette1 »

Cameroon fuuuuuked up for not inviting Seattle Sounders Strongman to Egypt
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NOUHU COULD HAVE GIVEN EAGLES A HANDFUL

Post by Odas »

Why is this posted here? MODS, please LOCK this crap
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We need to have on job fair on CE to get some people a gaddem JOB. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We need to have on job fair on CE to get some people a gaddem JOB. :roll:
Add a psychiatric evaluation section to that as well.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I don’t care about the way Cameroon continue to play like wrestlers!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:I don’t care about the way Cameroon continue to play like wrestlers!
look at it another way; it's additional experience/exposure to what players would encounter in African terrain. if it's not Cameroon wrestling team it could be another springbok hunters team like Kenya or Ugandan goat herders

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: NOUHOU COULD HAVE GIVEN EAGLES A HANDFUL

Post by scholl »

jette1 wrote:Cameroon fuuuuuked up for not inviting Seattle Sounders Strongman to Egypt

I watched him play yesterday. I even hail am during the halftime walk into the tunnel. Nouhou is a tough player to beat one on one. He does have very good speed and strength, also very cunning. I've watched his progress over the past 3 seasons. He has that LB on lockdown for Seattle. \

Please ignore the MLS snobs here. They are the same people that would rather buy and drive a beat up BMW, that will never pass inspection, insetad of a non premium brand.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

scholl wrote:
jette1 wrote:Cameroon fuuuuuked up for not inviting Seattle Sounders Strongman to Egypt

I watched him play yesterday. I even hail am during the halftime walk into the tunnel. Nouhou is a tough player to beat one on one. He does have very good speed and strength, also very cunning. I've watched his progress over the past 3 seasons. He has that LB on lockdown for Seattle. \

Please ignore the MLS snobs here. They are the same people that would rather buy and drive a beat up BMW, that will never pass inspection, insetad of a non premium brand.
they would drink Guinness stout irrespective of better stout beers

scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

jette1 wrote:
scholl wrote:

they would drink Guinness stout irrespective of better stout beers
True :laugh: The other beer they request, whenever they are in a non African establishment, is Heineken. After, dem go dey pose like connoisseur, like say dem get better taste in beer :laugh: