Ian Holloway: We need Brexit, So the EPL has its own rules

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ian Holloway: We need Brexit, So the EPL has its own rules

Post by danfo driver »

When the Brexit vote first happened, I wondered how daft the majority of the British populace were. After watching videos of people admitting that they didnt know the true repercussions of Brexit and they just voted, I recognized how stupid most of the Brits are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Then you have the likes of Ian Holloway, who proves time and time again that most English coaches are just dunces.
'I hope we get out, Brexit... because you cannot have someone telling us how to do our own game'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -rule.html
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ian Holloway: We need Brexit, So the EPL has its own rul

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:When the Brexit vote first happened, I wondered how daft the majority of the British populace were. After watching videos of people admitting that they didnt know the true repercussions of Brexit and they just voted, I recognized how stupid most of the Brits are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Then you have the likes of Ian Holloway, who proves time and time again that most English coaches are just dunces.
'I hope we get out, Brexit... because you cannot have someone telling us how to do our own game'

Does he also think Brexit means no Euro competitions for the Brits?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he speaks like his cousins across the pond, they don't wanna be told what to do hence they play their own football with hands :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Does he also think Brexit means no Euro competitions for the Brits?
:lol: :lol: possibly; and probably only British coaches being hired in Britain
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nostalgia.Pining for the days of empire.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Holloway also wanted to talk about Brexit on TV to to show he knows one or two things on the subject. Typical Bigporkhead and 1kobo moment :taunt: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Paji, out of curiosity, what is the difference between a Paj and a Pajimoh? Does one precede the other akin to a Pikachu to Raichu? Is it a matter of evolution ala Charizard from Charmeleon?

As for 'Ollie, saddest of all, the nonsensical, uneducated drool falling from his mouth with the pompous pride of one well versed on the matter, is taken as gospel by many. In boozers across the Greatest Britain, potbellied Daves and Alfies, purse-lipped sipping their pint of Carling, will quote the great orator between gaseous puffs from both orifices.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Cringe worthy!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:@Paji, out of curiosity, what is the difference between a Paj and a Pajimoh? Does one precede the other akin to a Pikachu to Raichu? Is it a matter of evolution ala Charizard from Charmeleon?

As for 'Ollie, saddest of all, the nonsensical, uneducated drool falling from his mouth with the pompous pride of one well versed on the matter, is taken as gospel by many. In boozers across the Greatest Britain, potbellied Daves and Alfies, purse-lipped sipping their pint of Carling, will quote the great orator between gaseous puffs from both orifices.
:rotf: he is not intelligent..he had no idea on what name he wanted so he stole paj, and added imoh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Coach wrote:@Paji, out of curiosity, what is the difference between a Paj and a Pajimoh? Does one precede the other akin to a Pikachu to Raichu? Is it a matter of evolution ala Charizard from Charmeleon?

:rotf: he is not intelligent..he had no idea on what name he wanted so he stole paj, and added imoh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This na true?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Clap for your self. Just like you were not sure of either calling yourself "bacon" or "brainless" so you were terribly inventive with "bigporkhead". Mssshhheeww
Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This na true?
We know you're gullible to every opinion, nothing new here....
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Coachito. The CE has been in existence for close to 30 years and some cannot deduce both are different beings.
I cannot speak for paj but those who know me, my name will resonate with them.

I sometimes find it amazing that humans capable of extraordinary things can easily be confused because 2 people share the first 3 letters of a name without thinking they could be 2 different people :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Paji, absolutely, but the common origin of man cannot be denied. The question is, does a Paj exposed to certain environmental stimuli evolve to a Pajimoh, or is the latter a primordial version of the former?

Etymologically, the sharing of the prime letters, P-a-j, would imply a common origin. The conker on the shoestring swinging viciously in the school playground, is far removed from the chestnut tree under which senior students of said school puff away on their twenty Benson and yet, there is an inseparable link between tree and conker. On this basis alone, there must be a link between the two names.

What is a Paj and what does it become with the suffix -imoh?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:When the Brexit vote first happened, I wondered how daft the majority of the British populace were. After watching videos of people admitting that they didnt know the true repercussions of Brexit and they just voted, I recognized how stupid most of the Brits are. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ian Holloway ain’t the only one who thinks this way. This goes down to grassroots football in UK who made a similar view to him.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

So true :rotf: :rotf: Some ill informed types will have been nodding their heads at the TV screen across the UK as they watched that interview

Btw it took me a while to notice paj and pajimoh just like I hadn't noticed 1naija and 100%naija were two different personas. I used to think does this person have bipolar or something due to different opinions on same topic
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ohenhen, can you see how Brexit is receding the brains of it's supporters?

You can't make this up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Clap for your self. Just like you were not sure of either calling yourself "bacon" or "brainless" so you were terribly inventive with "bigporkhead". Mssshhheeww
stop being sensitive, you are a crook, if you aren't sitting and watching people match fix, you are on CE taking someone else user ID and passing it as yours.... I am very concerned about other CE's identities, you come across about as being wishy wishy ... who knows you live in a country whereby sakwas boys are always at internet cafes ... I am very sure you are involved in such..I have no proof, however your pattern on this forum exposes you as such
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

stop being sensitive, you are a crook, if you aren't sitting and watching people match fix, you are on CE taking someone else user ID and passing it as yours.... I am very concerned about other CE's identities, you come across about as being wishy wishy ... who knows you live in a country whereby sakwas boys are always at internet cafes ... I am very sure you are involved in such..I have no proof, however your pattern on this forum exposes you as such
If him open chest now, you go begin shake like Shakin' Stevens.

Onle you wan dey shake F2F. You nor dey tire? :tic:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:Ohenhen, can you see how Brexit is receding the brains of it's supporters?

Why are you calling Ohenhen inside? Is the man who lives in Colorado (USA) a Brexiteer? or are you demanding that he bans Holloway from CE? :sneaky:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Ohenhen, can you see how Brexit is receding the brains of it's supporters?

Why are you calling Ohenhen inside? Is the man who lives in Colorado (USA) a Brexiteer? or are you demanding that he bans Holloway from CE? :sneaky:
Na him sari Brexit pass the Brexiteers. :taunt:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Na him sari Brexit pass the Brexiteers. :taunt:
Odiegwu!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

We know you're gay and you work in a gay club every night. Don't worry. I won expose your real name. But your crush on Mikel is not helping matters. You pick fights with people here 'cos that your romantic play.
I don't swing like that. Go back to your shirt lifter friends, not interested