Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Your passionate plea for Massa Gareth and your disdain for Brother Lukaku. I ask again, Sir, do you hate black men??

You are being silly. Seriously?

Do I have to waste my time responding? Do you know what hate is? Where have I expressed hate for black men?

Can you define hate? Or are you stupid?

Even trying to keep a conversation with you respectful manages to go downhill.

What a retard.
Did you or did you not fight for Massa Gareth?

Did you or did you not cry and cry and cry when Massa Gareth was asked to leave to China?

Did you or did you not say we shouldnt concern ourselves with Brother Lukaku's plight until he has left United as requested by Massa Ole?

Did you or did you not say that Brother Lukaku's situation is not a problem Massa Ole is the decider?

Why do you hate black men? That is the question you should answer. Your comments lead me and everyone to see that you are disgusted by the black skin!
You're trying to get to 3 pages and we'll oblige you. So you or for you not fight for Zidane? How many people here have fought for Messi, Ronaldo, etc and how many have put down Okocha, Kanu etc?

It seems ones opinion must be color coded. You're the epitome of racist. You see color when others GENUINELY see good or bad players. You're like Hitler in your rhetoric.your words are very divisive. You accuse others of what you actually are.

People can defend or accuse Bale just like they can defend or accuse another player who happens to be black. It's called "opinion".
I no dey even read your posts, all I know is, We go soon reach. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YESSSSSSS!!!! WE DON REACHHHHHH!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now, mods can close this thread. I am out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Your passionate plea for Massa Gareth and your disdain for Brother Lukaku. I ask again, Sir, do you hate black men??

You are being silly. Seriously?

Do I have to waste my time responding? Do you know what hate is? Where have I expressed hate for black men?

Can you define hate? Or are you stupid?

Even trying to keep a conversation with you respectful manages to go downhill.

What a retard.
Did you or did you not fight for Massa Gareth?

Did you or did you not cry and cry and cry when Massa Gareth was asked to leave to China?

Did you or did you not say we shouldnt concern ourselves with Brother Lukaku's plight until he has left United as requested by Massa Ole?

Did you or did you not say that Brother Lukaku's situation is not a problem Massa Ole is the decider?

Why do you hate black men? That is the question you should answer. Your comments lead me and everyone to see that you are disgusted by the black skin!
You're trying to get to 3 pages and we'll oblige you. So you or for you not fight for Zidane? How many people here have fought for Messi, Ronaldo, etc and how many have put down Okocha, Kanu etc?

It seems ones opinion must be color coded. You're the epitome of racist. You see color when others GENUINELY see good or bad players. You're like Hitler in your rhetoric.your words are very divisive. You accuse others of what you actually are.

People can defend or accuse Bale just like they can defend or accuse another player who happens to be black. It's called "opinion".
I no dey even read your posts, all I know is, We go soon reach. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have REACHED, a conclusion that you're a racist and a mad one at that. Congratulations you pushed us to realize what you are.

Now to reach, for that ignore button......
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:YESSSSSSS!!!! WE DON REACHHHHHH!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now, mods can close this thread. I am out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Don't miss your meds :taunt:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

awwww.... they are hurt. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote: Now to reach, for that ignore button......
NOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE.EEEEEEEEE.... dont block me! how would I survive??!!! Noooooo,... please,,, I cant pay my bills without you reading my posts on a random internet forum! Pleaseeeeeee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE.EEEEEEEEE.... dont block me! how would I survive??!!! Noooooo,... please,,, I cant pay my bills without you reading my posts on a random internet forum! Pleaseeeeeee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: abi ooo..damunk has been running a campaign to have people place others on the ignore list, as if that one go remove food from table...kai you just hurt pajimoh feelings, the thing enter him body no be small
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: abi ooo..damunk has been running a campaign to have people place others on the ignore list, as if that one go remove food from table...kai you just hurt pajimoh feelings, the thing enter him body no be small
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No mind am! Just imagine! Ruining my whole night! How dare he ignore my post! how dare he! eh?/ eh??? whyyyyyyyy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:He has been pushed out by Ole all summer ad humiliated by the coach. Now, he has been banished from the club and has to return to his homeland to train.

I expect the English press and the Nigerians who defended Gareth Bale to come to the defense of Lukaku. Please, dont let the skin color get in the way, I am sure you can look past that and register your outrage. Please, go ahead with this outrage registration on this thread... trust me, you can look past the skin color... just look past it. trust me, its possible. Go ahead, okay. thanks!

wow! what happened? Did he fight with Ole?
They had a day off so he requested permission to train with Anderlecht's academy like he's done in the past.
Sir, you seem to know quite a lot on this matter. United is back in training today, Sir, can you please confirm from your sources that Lukaku has returned to training? Thank you Sir.
Apologies for the delayed response, after kindly donating his time to the Brusselaar youth, our hero has found himself a new set of admirers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Apologies for the delayed response, after kindly donating his time to the Brusselaar youth, our hero has found himself a new set of admirers.
No need to apologize Sir. You simply didn't have an answer because Ole banned Lukaku from training with United; and your earlier claim that Lukaku was in Belgium (another country) to train because United had an off day was a lie. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
No need to apologize Sir. You simply didn't have an answer because Ole banned Lukaku from training with United; and your earlier claim that Lukaku was in Belgium (another country) to train because United had an off day was a lie. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I had written a response then but deleted it midway because. There was limited concern about him training in Brussels on his day off, but according to these links below he was expected to return to Carrington on Tuesday and was likely fined for not doing so.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... er-united/

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-16714911
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
I had written a response then but deleted it midway because. There was limited concern about him training in Brussels on his day off, but according to these links below he was expected to return to Carrington on Tuesday and was likely fined for not doing so.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... er-united/

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-16714911
We dey wait o for tears of joy :mrgreen:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

good luck to Lukaku, i hope he becomes the player he is when with belgium
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Lukaku completes move to Inter Milan from Man United
AFP AFP•August 8, 2019
Romelu Lukaku made the switch from Manchester United to Inter Milan on Thursday
Rome (AFP) - Romelu Lukaku completed his long-awaited move to Inter Milan from Manchester United on Thursday after the Serie A club announced his arrival in Italy on a five-year deal.

"The Belgian footballer, arriving from Manchester United on a permanent basis, has signed a contract with the Nerazzurri until 30 June 2024," Inter said in a statement.

The club did not reveal Lukaku's wages nor the fee paid to Premier League side United, reported in Britain to be in the region of 80 million euros ($90 million).

"Inter were the only club I wanted," said Lukaku. "I'm here to bring the Nerazzurri back to the top."

Milan-based Gazzetta Dello Sport reports that the player will earn 8.5 million euros a season at Inter, and claims that the club will pay United 65 million euros up front with a further 10 million in add-ons.

Inter announced the deal with a video of the 26-year-old in an Inter shirt saying: "Inter: it's not for everyone, that's why I'm here."

Lukaku, who had long been tipped for the move to Inter, landed in Milan early on Thursday morning for his medical, with fans who waited at the airport for his arrival chanting "Lukaku is ours".

Belgium's all-time top-scorer with 48 goals has not played a single minute of United's pre-season campaign ahead of the move, and has been pictured training instead with Anderlecht, the club with which he started his senior career.

He was frozen out by United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and will be welcomed at the San Siro by new Inter coach Antonio Conte, who tried to take him back to Chelsea in 2017.

During his time in England, where he played for the Blues, Everton and United, Lukaku scored 113 Premier League goals, and bagged 42 in all competitions while at Old Trafford.

Inter are also reportedly close to bringing Edin Dzeko to Milan, with the Bosnian pushing for the move away from the Italian capital and Roma trying to retain him after failing to find an adequate replacement.

Lukaku's signing and the expected arrival of Dzeko further rules out any chance of Mauro Icardi forcing his way back into the side after being stripped of the captaincy and dropped following a bitter and public contract row.

Inter have also sent Lukaku's former Belgium teammate Radja Nainggolan out on loan to former club Cagliari just a year after arriving from Roma for a reported 38 million euros.

Conte's side are expected to push Juventus, who have won the last eight Serie A titles, in the coming season after qualifying for the Champions League in fourth place two years in a row.
https://news.yahoo.com/lukaku-completes ... --sow.html