Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Post by danfo driver »

Keep positng bro, we are almost on page 2. You are carrying us towards the 3 pages that you hate so much. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Whether you like it or not, you will contribute to this thread reaching the 3 page minimum! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:na wa o! Only 2 comnents-- and one cry??

No one wants to cry for Lukaku? But Massa Bale got 3 pages of weeping and wailing, with a side of gnashing of teeth. Ezioku? Is the black man not deserving of your tears? :(
I am reminded of the comments of Emmitt Till's mom, Mamie.
"Two months ago I had a nice apartment in Chicago. I had a good job. I had a son. When something happened to the Negroes in the South I said, `That's their business, not mine.' Now I know how wrong I was. The murder of my son has shown me that what happens to any of us, anywhere in the world, had better be the business of us all."
you should know people like pajimoh are lazy, they add nothing to the improvements or fights for justice or the oppressed...People like pajimoh are consumers, they eat, sleep and hide when it is time to add ones quota...he isn't well seasoned intellectually ..he lives in a bubble somewhere in ghana, you can see his spells some words in ghanian accents ...
I live in a bubble? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I bet you're championing Africa's cause all the way from the white man's land where you live and frequent the gym? I bet you experience light off and water shortages? I bet you add your quota to Africa's development from the comfort of your abroad home from behind your keyboard? Yep I live in a bubble and you live a revolutionary life.

Keep talking......
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Nothing to do with skin colour, Lukaku is not suited to united, end of, dont care if he is green, pink or yellow, he is Belgium top scorer which means he is not that bad but perhaps in another side, he will flourish
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I understand Lukaku upset some teammates when he posted a tweet revealing players' speeds during training.
He was later forced to delete it apparently.
However looks like he is also happy to move on.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

No one wants to cry for Lukaku? But Massa Bale got 3 pages of weeping and wailing, with a side of gnashing of teeth. Ezioku? Is the black man not deserving of your tears? :(
"Two months ago I had a nice apartment in Chicago. I had a good job. I had a son. When something happened to the Negroes in the South I said, `That's their business, not mine.' Now I know how wrong I was. The murder of my son has shown me that what happens to any of us, anywhere in the world, had better be the business of us all."
you should know people like pajimoh are lazy, they add nothing to the improvements or fights for justice or the oppressed...People like pajimoh are consumers, they eat, sleep and hide when it is time to add ones quota...he isn't well seasoned intellectually ..he lives in a bubble somewhere in ghana, you can see his spells some words in ghanian accents ...
I live in a bubble? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I bet you're championing Africa's cause all the way from the white man's land where you live and frequent the gym? I bet you experience light off and water shortages? I bet you add your quota to Africa's development from the comfort of your abroad home from behind your keyboard? Yep I live in a bubble and you live a revolutionary life.

Keep talking......
I will tell you what I have done, I have gone to protest against gun violence in front of the white house... yes a black man like me is against guns...I have pictures to prove this....I have met people like Quanel X , who fights for justice....I have also been to the White House whereby people were there against the occupation in the middle east.... The truth of the matter is you knock down people's stance towards the suffering of our people , then you hit your chest and say it isn't racism....so spare me your cheap points. There are so many comments from you all over CE knocking down people who opposed racism....not once have you supported any black player being victimized via institutionalize racism.....once again, shame on you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote: Let's revisit when Lukaku moves. :taunt:
Are you certain Sir? You didn't encourage us to "revisit when Massa Gareth moves," instead, Sir, you campaigned rabidly with so much hurt in your heart, ready to die for the cause of Massa Gareth.
As for Gareth, it was not certain what his beef with Oga ZZ was. Since you explained that Oga at the top has the prerogative to choose who he wants to irrespective of output, I have now rested my case.
Is it certain what the beef with "Oga Ole" is Sir?

And since it took you 3 pages to finally rest your case in defence of Massa Gareth; Sir, shouldn't we also argue this for at least 3 pages until the case can be effectively rested?

You seem very disinterested in the plight of Brother Lukaku, Sir. Are you not going to cry here Sir? And demand the blood of Ole?
To be fair thiers and Paul Pogba's are head scratchers. The same with Kos at Arsenal.

I have to say that this is a new dimension to dealing with player power.

Are we beginning to see the end of super valuations for marquee players? I don't know.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:He has been pushed out by Ole all summer ad humiliated by the coach. Now, he has been banished from the club and has to return to his homeland to train.

I expect the English press and the Nigerians who defended Gareth Bale to come to the defense of Lukaku. Please, dont let the skin color get in the way, I am sure you can look past that and register your outrage. Please, go ahead with this outrage registration on this thread... trust me, you can look past the skin color... just look past it. trust me, its possible. Go ahead, okay. thanks!

wow! what happened? Did he fight with Ole?
They had a day off so he requested permission to train with Anderlecht's academy like he's done in the past.
Sir, you seem to know quite a lot on this matter. United is back in training today, Sir, can you please confirm from your sources that Lukaku has returned to training? Thank you Sir.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Nothing to do with skin colour, Lukaku is not suited to united, end of, dont care if he is green, pink or yellow, he is Belgium top scorer which means he is not that bad but perhaps in another side, he will flourish
Thank you for your response Sir. However, Sir, do you think that Lukaku not being suited for United is sufficient for Ole to mistreat Lukaku and humiliate him like this?

If Lukaku was pink would this page have gotten to 3 pages?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:I understand Lukaku upset some teammates when he posted a tweet revealing players' speeds during training.
He was later forced to delete it apparently.
However looks like he is also happy to move on.
But are we going to cry for him as many cried for Massa Gareth? I encourage us to all weep in unison for our Brother! Why the weeping and wailing for Massa Gareth but the scornful silence for Brother Lukaku?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Are you certain Sir? You didn't encourage us to "revisit when Massa Gareth moves," instead, Sir, you campaigned rabidly with so much hurt in your heart, ready to die for the cause of Massa Gareth.
As for Gareth, it was not certain what his beef with Oga ZZ was. Since you explained that Oga at the top has the prerogative to choose who he wants to irrespective of output, I have now rested my case.

And since it took you 3 pages to finally rest your case in defence of Massa Gareth; Sir, shouldn't we also argue this for at least 3 pages until the case can be effectively rested?

You seem very disinterested in the plight of Brother Lukaku, Sir. Are you not going to cry here Sir? And demand the blood of Ole?
To be fair thiers and Paul Pogba's are head scratchers. The same with Kos at Arsenal.

Are we beginning to see the end of super valuations for marquee players? I don't know.
You are not yet weeping Sir! You cried and cried like a convulsed baby when your Massa, Gareth, was asked to go to China. But you have refused to cry here. The issue remains, why are you not crying? Do you hate black men?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Pa Jimoh

No further comment? We are almost there. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Keep talking......
I will tell you what I have done, I have gone to protest against gun violence in front of the white house... yes a black man like me is against guns...I have pictures to prove this....I have met people like Quanel X , who fights for justice....I have also been to the White House whereby people were there against the occupation in the middle east.... The truth of the matter is you knock down people's stance towards the suffering of our people , then you hit your chest and say it isn't racism....so spare me your cheap points. There are so many comments from you all over CE knocking down people who opposed racism....not once have you supported any black player being victimized via institutionalize racism.....once again, shame on you
You're a proper ID1OT. You blow your own own but you're nothing but an empty vessel who spends all is life accusing others.
When you phecking get off your arse and move to Africa and contribute in anyway you can then we can talk.
You talk about institutional racism. Clap for yourself, you've discovered a new buzz word. It wasn't institutional racism when Madrid wants Bale out after paying all that money. It wasn't institutional racism when Man United broke their bank to sign Pogba and Lukaku. It is not institutional racism if both of them want out.
But it is institutional racism when the club decides they are not performing or want to cash in on them?

Look, accuse me all you want and blow your own horn all you want but for me you'll forever be a dead horse. You don't decide what people ought to do or not do with their lives. Do people decide for you?

Grow a brain, get out of the house, get laid so you know what it feels like and stop thinking for others. Heaven knows you're incapable of thinking for yourself without the need to compare yourself to others.

It would have been better had you been aborted. You add nothing to the human race except 80,000 posts and frankly, where has it gotten us except trying to educate your sorry arze. F Off cvnt.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You are not yet weeping Sir! You cried and cried like a convulsed baby when your Massa, Gareth, was asked to go to China. But you have refused to cry here. The issue remains, why are you not crying? Do you hate black men?
That's extreme. What ever gave you that impression? :sneaky:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Keep talking......
You're a proper ID1OT. You blow your own own but you're nothing but an empty vessel who spends all is life accusing others.
When you phecking get off your arse and move to Africa and contribute in anyway you can then we can talk.
You talk about institutional racism. Clap for yourself, you've discovered a new buzz word. It wasn't institutional racism when Madrid wants Bale out after paying all that money. It wasn't institutional racism when Man United broke their bank to sign Pogba and Lukaku. It is not institutional racism if both of them want out.
But it is institutional racism when the club decides they are not performing or want to cash in on them?

Look, accuse me all you want and blow your own horn all you want but for me you'll forever be a dead horse. You don't decide what people ought to do or not do with their lives. Do people decide for you?

Grow a brain, get out of the house, get laid so you know what it feels like and stop thinking for others. Heaven knows you're incapable of thinking for yourself without the need to compare yourself to others.

It would have been better had you been aborted. You add nothing to the human race except 80,000 posts and frankly, where has it gotten us except trying to educate your sorry arze. F Off cvnt.
What you wrote was just your imagination....however what i wrote about you was obtained from your post about knocking down black players, you never ever stand and see it from their own point of view... I will advise you to add our quota.

FYI you have no idea how long i lived on the African continent, so stop being emotional , instead resolve your disdain for your own people, it will do you some good, call out the racism you see in football towards black players.

Also you are very rude and your mouth needs listerine
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Keep talking......

What you wrote was just your imagination....however what i wrote about you was obtained from your post about knocking down black players, you never ever stand and see it from their own point of view... I will advise you to add our quota.

FYI you have no idea how long i lived on the African continent, so stop being emotional , instead resolve your disdain for your own people, it will do you some good, call out the racism you see in football towards black players.

Also you are very rude and your mouth needs listerine
Knocking down black players? If a player is rubbish or did not perform, I don't see color, I see a football player.

Now let's revisit how you build up Pepe? Unless I'm colour blind, Pepe is "white" abi, or maybe he's mixed race? I read how you build him up very well.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You get involve with something you know nothing about.
You're too quick to cry racism or institutional racism and God help anyone that disagrees with you.
Let me repeat myself so it can send you into a tail spin. Lukaku as a striker for Man United has not justified his hefty fee. If they are looking to sell him they are within their rights and if he's looking to move then he's also within his rights. I personally think he's shait. I will take Kane ahead of him anyway. You can see that as not supporting a black player all you want. I don't give a sh111t.

Now once again, pheck off, imbecillian cvnt :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Keep talking......

fantastic post Sir, we are getting close to 3 pages. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Your passionate plea for Massa Gareth and your disdain for Brother Lukaku. I ask again, Sir, do you hate black men??
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Your passionate plea for Massa Gareth and your disdain for Brother Lukaku. I ask again, Sir, do you hate black men??
You are being silly. Seriously?

Do I have to waste my time responding? Do you know what hate is? Where have I expressed hate for black men?

Can you define hate? Or are you stupid?

Even trying to keep a conversation with you respectful manages to go downhill.

What a retard.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote: Knocking down black players? If a player is rubbish or did not perform, I don't see color, I see a football player.

Now let's revisit how you build up Pepe? Unless I'm colour blind, Pepe is "white" abi, or maybe he's mixed race? I read how you build him up very well.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You get involve with something you know nothing about.
You're too quick to cry racism or institutional racism and God help anyone that disagrees with you.
Let me repeat myself so it can send you into a tail spin. Lukaku as a striker for Man United has not justified his hefty fee. If they are looking to sell him they are within their rights and if he's looking to move then he's also within his rights. I personally think he's shait. I will take Kane ahead of him anyway. You can see that as not supporting a black player all you want. I don't give a sh111t.

Now once again, pheck off, imbecillian cvnt :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:

Do I have to waste my time responding? Do you know what hate is? Where have I expressed hate for black men?

What a retard.
Did you or did you not fight for Massa Gareth?

Did you or did you not cry and cry and cry when Massa Gareth was asked to leave to China?

Did you or did you not say we shouldnt concern ourselves with Brother Lukaku's plight until he has left United as requested by Massa Ole?

Did you or did you not say that Brother Lukaku's situation is not a problem Massa Ole is the decider?

Why do you hate black men? That is the question you should answer. Your comments lead me and everyone to see that you are disgusted by the black skin!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

What a retard.

Did you or did you not cry and cry and cry when Massa Gareth was asked to leave to China?

Did you or did you not say we shouldnt concern ourselves with Brother Lukaku's plight until he has left United as requested by Massa Ole?

Did you or did you not say that Brother Lukaku's situation is not a problem Massa Ole is the decider?

Why do you hate black men? That is the question you should answer. Your comments lead me and everyone to see that you are disgusted by the black skin!
You realise you are trolling?

Move along.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

What a retard.

Move along.
But you must admit that your staunch defense of Massa Gareth and silence toward Brother Lukaku shows something very deep and disturbing Sir?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

What a retard.

You're trying to get to 3 pages and we'll oblige you. So did you not fight for Zidane? How many people here have fought for Messi, Ronaldo, etc and how many have put down Okocha, Kanu etc?

It seems ones opinion must be color coded. You're the epitome of racist. You see color when others GENUINELY see good or bad players. You're like Hitler in your rhetoric.your words are very divisive. You accuse others of what you actually are.

People can defend or accuse Bale just like they can defend or accuse another player who happens to be black. It's called "opinion".
Last edited by pajimoh on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

What a retard.

Move along.
But you must admit that your staunch defense of Massa Gareth and silence toward Brother Lukaku shows something very deep and disturbing Sir?
Only in your retarded brain.