Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 am 

How did Watford even manage to get out of relegation zone? They looked doomed before Pearson showed up

As for Bournemouth, they have just shown us that you can only push a model so far before it is abused and over used and found out. The whole system was built on two guys Wilson and King, to some extent add Fraser. Both King and Fraser have been absent, and has left Wilson looking like a fish out of water.

Aston Villa, I told a fan of theirs who was celebrating all the recruitments they did when they got promoted. It is one thing if you recruited decent players, it is another when you stack your team with hey yous. I told him they just made the same mistake Fulham made and they might be paying the same price.

Now Norwich is the only team I feel sorry for, on their good day they play good football. I will advice them to leave the manager in place, at least give him another year. Who knows he might get them back up. But they are gonna pay the price of those injuries that left them playing with their second string players for most of the first round of the league.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho