What excites me about next season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
What excites me about next season

Post by oloye »

Teams that will be interesting to watch
United: Just to have a good laugh at a money miss road club misbehaving and destroying their legacy.

Newcastle: the sheer joy of seeing them go down like a punctured tire.

Brighton : for treating Houghton shabbily they deserve to be discarded like a used tampon.

Chelsea: just to see how the Lampard experiment will work out. If it works out, football don finish for England as almost all the clubs will go this route as this would be the eureka moment for English football.

Arsenal: For obvious reason, but am excited about them this season. The Koscieny saga tells the story of the rot that team allowed itself to sink to, imagine the captain of the team pulling that rubbish.

Westham: seriously this year I expect a lot from them because of Pellegrini. It took him too long to understand his team, I expect better from them and I believe I will get it.

City: they will be City as usual, squash everyone but Liverpool.

Liverpool: are they ready to cover that one point difference, yes the difference is one point.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What excites me about next season

Post by danfo driver »

Welcome Uncle Oloye! I look forward to our discussions this season! :clap: :clap:

Me, I am looking forward to watching Tottenham! If they can get the players they want in, I am hopeful Poch can finally break the curse!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Welcome Uncle Oloye! I look forward to our discussions this season! :clap: :clap:

Me, I am looking forward to watching Tottenham! If they can get the players they want in, I am hopeful Poch can finally break the curse!
Which players are they looking for, it is almost deadline, if they think they can get away with what they did last season by not recruiting any player, they will find out that Poch is not Moses who strikes rock and water comes out.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Teams that will be interesting to watch
United: Just to have a good laugh at a money miss road club misbehaving and destroying their legacy.

Brighton : for treating Houghton shabbily they deserve to be discarded like a used tampon.

Chelsea: just to see how the Lampard experiment will work out. If it works out, football don finish for England as almost all the clubs will go this route as this would be the eureka moment for English football.

Arsenal: For obvious reason, but am excited about them this season. The Koscieny saga tells the story of the rot that team allowed itself to sink to, imagine the captain of the team pulling that rubbish.

Westham: seriously this year I expect a lot from them because of Pellegrini. It took him too long to understand his team, I expect better from them and I believe I will get it.

Liverpool: are they ready to cover that one point difference, yes the difference is one point.
Welcome back egbon me. Abeg forgive Brighton o. We get Balogun for there. Unless they don't give him playing time. But if he sees regular playing time, then we don't want the seagulls relegated with him at the helm. I pray Houghton get a bigger gig than Brighton and come back and whoop their ars3
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:Teams that will be interesting to watch

Welcome back egbon me. Abeg forgive Brighton o. We get Balogun for there. Unless they don't give him playing time. But if he sees regular playing time, then we don't want the seagulls relegated with him at the helm. I pray Houghton get a bigger gig than Brighton and come back and whoop their ars3
Dem no go use Balogun, that is why I have already written them off :lol: Awon were.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:Welcome Uncle Oloye! I look forward to our discussions this season! :clap: :clap:

Leicester, Everton will be interesting too.
Then there's Wolves, to see if they were fluking some of their results.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:

I expect wolves to challenge for top 4. I'd have added Everton, but Silva was a big let down last season. But if they can get Docoure, Zouma and Zaha, then I give them a shot of fighting for top 6 and giving top 4 headache.

Leicester have also kept most of their players, except Maguire. They should be able to compete for that top 6.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Brighton Coach, Potter, looks at Uncle Oloye and shines his 17 teeth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... areer.html
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

benteke wrote:

If Wolves build on last season they will bring misery to some teams like United. If that baby face coach at Everton pull that nonsense of starting well and then fall apart like he did at Watford and then at Everton last season, if he repeats it again he will be fired.

Leicester will be Leicester, I think Maguire will be a big miss for them. A big gaping hole they have left in their defence.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Brighton Coach, Potter, looks at Uncle Oloye and shines his 17 teeth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... areer.html
So na this former Swansea coach dem fire Houghton for, Hmmm now am even pissed the more.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:

Which players are they looking for, it is almost deadline, if they think they can get away with what they did last season by not recruiting any player, they will find out that Poch is not Moses who strikes rock and water comes out.
I expect them to get Lo Celso and at least Sessegnon. Rumors are saying coutinho and dybala, both of who barca and juve are pushing out. Then you have fernandes who is rushing out of Sporting.

They have also brought in Ndombele and lost only Trippier.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I'll watch La Liga and Serie A instead...

Imagine Poche carling himself a coach instead of a manager. :shock:
EPL is a done deal! It's either City or Liverpool.
The rest are fighting for top 4.
Even relegation is certain for Brighton, Norwich, or Newcastle.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

I expect them to get Lo Celso and at least Sessegnon. Rumors are saying coutinho and dybala, both of who barca and juve are pushing out. Then you have fernandes who is rushing out of Sporting.

Danfo is only supporting Tottenham because of his bad belle for Arsenal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: I no dey support Tottenham o! I appreciate Poch and I see the possibilities if they get their players in.

Arsenal is not serious. If you are a woman and your roof is leaking, and your husband comes back home with a new Mercedes Benz, o be divorce you go divorce am so? Truth is, Arsenal behaves like Nigerians. They are only interested in what is shiny and what will get the fans' blood flowing while ignoring the most important things.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

Sessegnon is one of them British hypes, been watching him for the last 3 seasons, he is just an average British kid with pace, but no one can really figure if he is a defender or a winger. He is very poor defending IMHO.. Pretty decent going forward, that is all.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

Sessegnon is one of them British hypes, been watching him for the last 3 seasons, he is just an average British kid with pace, but no one can really figure if he is a defender or a winger. He is very poor defending IMHO.. Pretty decent going forward, that is all.
Dadi Oloye! omo yin ni boy yen oh :biggrin: Seshe~eyan :lol: he was never a defender, he is an attacking midfielder :shock:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: I no dey support Tottenham o! I appreciate Poch and I see the possibilities if they get their players in.

Arsenal is not serious. If you are a woman and your roof is leaking, and your husband comes back home with a new Mercedes Benz, o be divorce you go divorce am so? Truth is, Arsenal behaves like Nigerians. They are only interested in what is shiny and what will get the fans' blood flowing while ignoring the most important things.
Sad but its the truth,Spurs has a good team and good coach lets see how it plays out .
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Senator WIRES wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

Dadi Oloye! omo yin ni boy yen oh :biggrin: Seshe~eyan :lol: he was never a defender, he is an attacking midfielder :shock:
Omo mi ke, abeg the people wey be him daddy dey enjoy the boy oh :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Senator WIRES wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

He started out as a left back, like his brother who is a right back. I believe he has only played 2 full seasons as a winger + a few months of the last season he played as a left back, where he was scoring goals for fun---so they moved him upwards.

Oloye

I think he has been mismanaged. He has played under quite a few crap coaches. I see him as one of those left footed wingers who is more deadly on the left than he is on the right wing. Most coaches nowadays want to play inverted wingers. You dont have to do that, when the player in question is deadlier on his comfortable wing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waiting for assnal CE spammers to cry and yab the crap out of pepe
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:waiting for assnal CE spammers to cry and yab the crap out of pepe
This is so likely I am keeping it as my joker card :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:waiting for assnal CE spammers to cry and yab the crap out of pepe
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
Kai, praying for the bobo :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!