Today in the Premiership (Week 4)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Today in the Premiership (Week 4)

Post by Rawlings »

In Starting 11
  • Ghana: Ayew, Schlupp, Amartey, Salisu
    Naija: Aribo, Iwobi
Benchwarmers
  • Ghana: Lamptey
    Naija: Too many to count
Last edited by Rawlings on Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Today in the Premiership

Post by Enugu II »

Is Bournemouth in the EPL? LOL. I had to check to be sure after hearing the news.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:41 pm In Starting 11
Benchwarmers
Did you watch the games? Salisu and especially Amartey had a horrible game. Signs of more things to come in November :D
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Yall midgiess never learn. See the rubbish youre celebrating. Not goals or MOTM but who played :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

100%Naija wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:06 pm Yall midgiess never learn. See the rubbish youre celebrating. Not goals or MOTM but who played :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We learn from u now....
You celebrate the # of times Naija's been to the world cup :woot:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:48 pm
Benchwarmers
Did you watch the games? Salisu and especially Amartey had a horrible game. Signs of more things to come in November :D
I did not watch the game. However, I'll never take a biased Naija man's opinion. Let's see what the papers say

Daily Mail
LEICESTER (4-1-4-1): Ward 6; Castagne 6.5, Evans 7, Amartey 6.5, Justin 7; Soumare 6.5 (Iheanacho 5.5, 55); Praet 5 (Perez 55, 6.5) , Tielemans 8 (Ndidi 89), Dewsbury-Hall 6.5, Barnes 7.5; Vardy 5.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:49 am
Benchwarmers
I did not watch the game. However, I'll never take a biased Naija man's opinion. Let's see what the papers say

Daily Mail
LEICESTER (4-1-4-1): Ward 6; Castagne 6.5, Evans 7, Amartey 6.5, Justin 7; Soumare 6.5 (Iheanacho 5.5, 55); Praet 5 (Perez 55, 6.5) , Tielemans 8 (Ndidi 89), Dewsbury-Hall 6.5, Barnes 7.5; Vardy 5.
Lol…That rating is written by some intern that didn’t watch the game. Amartey has a hard time closing down attackers before they score. He has done that back to back now and Leicester cans want him benched. The only reason he is playing right now is because the Turkish guy, Soyuncu is in the manager’s dog house. By the time the transfer window is closed your boy will be riding the pine. Leicester has to upgrade in that area.

By the way, how many Ghana players are starting today in the EPL? How many have scored in other leagues? I’m counting 2 and 2 for naija 😆
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Today in the Premiership (Week 4)

Post by Cito »

That goal by Maximin is a candidate for goal of the month.

I think he pulled a hammy in the process.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benchwarmers
Amen
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:49 pm

Lol…That rating is written by some intern that didn’t watch the game. Amartey has a hard time closing down attackers before they score. He has done that back to back now and Leicester cans want him benched. The only reason he is playing right now is because the Turkish guy, Soyuncu is in the manager’s dog house. By the time the transfer window is closed your boy will be riding the pine. Leicester has to upgrade in that area.

By the way, how many Ghana players are starting today in the EPL? How many have scored in other leagues? I’m counting 2 and 2 for naija 😆
Oga,
whoscored.com rated him as the best Leicester defender
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/16407 ... -Leicester
Na the same intern? :woot:

Sunday
In Starting 11
  • Ghana: 0
    Naija: 0
Benchwarmers
    Naija: Awoniyi
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:09 pm

Oga,

Sunday
In Starting 11
Benchwarmers
    Naija: Awoniyi
You forgot Dennis
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:34 pm
Rawlings wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:09 pm

Oga,

Sunday
In Starting 11
Benchwarmers
    Naija: Awoniyi, Dennis
You forgot Dennis
..but he's another bench warmer
How come Naija players no longer command first team place?
Has Naija soccer hit rock bottom?