Aspetar! The Secret to Algeria's CAF Win

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Aspetar! The Secret to Algeria's CAF Win

Post by Kabalega »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/49109097
Aspetar: The ultra modern, elite sports hospital that imports body parts
By Martin Mazur
Premier League football team Tottenham Hotspur, Algeria's national team, Brazil superstar Neymar, athlete Farah, boxer Khan and Welsh rugby union player Warburton have all also come for treatment too. More than 35,000 athletes a year visit Aspetar.

In 2014, it was recognised as an International Olympic Committee Research Centre for prevention of injuries and protection of athlete health. The creation of the Sport Concussion Programme was another milestone. Fifa declared it medical centre of excellence 10 years ago
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Aspetar! The Secret to Algeria's CAF Win

Post by Dammy »

Algeria should be investigated for doping. Manchester city said they could not field Mahrez in the community shield because they didn't want to fall foul of anti doping laws.
I am happy
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

The secret is their excessive use of French players in their team.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

the secret is Rohr
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:the secret is Rohr
What do you mean?
Rohr and his ever young Nigerian team were thoroughly exposed by Algeria.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu