Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:It wasn't so much Milner and Hendo. For all the focus on their weaknesses, those are two CL winning CMs.

Bigger issue was Ox, who was thrust in too early in rehab; plus the team not being at right fitness level yet, compared to Chelsea.

Poor performance by LFC...
Djimi Traore , turnbull, illaramendi, and Rene Krhin also won the CL. like its hard? :lol: even sh1t players like shaquiri and bojan have 2 and the likes of nacho and the leeds united's goalkeeper have 3 CL titles each :rotf: :rotf:

trust me, winning CL ain't a big deal. its not hard. when you compete for 38 games and come out victorious, now, that is noteworthy
i just saw this..kai this danfo dey always think wetin dey my mind :lol: :lol: :lol: you be correct bobo

guess what Rob green won Europa League and retired..bobo didn't even kick a ball

You have to try and exercise your brain every once in a while...

Those two on the way to winning the CL,

- outplayed the Bayern MF home and away
- outplayed the Barca MF home and yes, away
- outplayed PSG MF at home
- outplayed the Spurs MF in two PL games and CL final
- outplayed City even in the loss at the Emirates

Do they have weaknesses? Absolutely! But those two are far from the mugs they are often made out to be...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:It wasn't so much Milner and Hendo. For all the focus on their weaknesses, those are two CL winning CMs.

Bigger issue was Ox, who was thrust in too early in rehab; plus the team not being at right fitness level yet, compared to Chelsea.

Poor performance by LFC...
Djimi Traore , turnbull, illaramendi, and Rene Krhin also won the CL. like its hard? :lol: even sh1t players like shaquiri and bojan have 2 and the likes of nacho and the leeds united's goalkeeper have 3 CL titles each :rotf: :rotf:

trust me, winning CL ain't a big deal. its not hard. when you compete for 38 games and come out victorious, now, that is noteworthy
i just saw this..kai this danfo dey always think wetin dey my mind :lol: :lol: :lol: you be correct bobo

guess what Rob green won Europa League and retired..bobo didn't even kick a ball

You have to try and exercise your brain every once in a while...

Those two on the way to winning the CL,

- outplayed the Bayern MF home and away
- outplayed the Barca MF home and yes, away
- outplayed PSG MF at home
- outplayed the Spurs MF in two PL games and CL final
- outplayed City even in the loss at the Emirates

Do they have weaknesses? Absolutely! But those two are far from the mugs they are often made out to be...
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Djimi Traore won the champs league, let that sink in :D this txj, ridiculed Mikel none stop when he won the champs league, now trash players like Milner and Henderson are rated as worldclass :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Djimi Traore won the champs league, let that sink in :D this txj, ridiculed Mikel none stop when he won the champs league, now trash players like Milner and Henderson are rated as worldclass :rotf:

No mind TxJ! The same Valverde's Barca that everyone has humiliated, including ROma. Or the same PSG that McTominay (Man Untied) dominated last year? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Truth is a midfield of Milner and Henderson is shocking. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

The greatest thing Klopp did for Henderson and Milner was in convincing them to accept their limitations and instead focus on what they can do best. Run around and make sure you don't give your opponents an inch. The day both accepted their workhorse roles the better it was for them and Liverpool. There is no worse sight than seeing a workhorse trying to mimic an artist and fail spectacularly.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bk-one wrote:The greatest thing Klopp did for Henderson and Milner was in convincing them to accept their limitations and instead focus on what they can do best. Run around and make sure you don't give your opponents an inch. The day both accepted their workhorse roles the better it was for them and Liverpool. There is no worse sight than seeing a workhorse trying to mimic an artist and fail spectacularly.
But one of the workhorses na kaftain. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

bk-one wrote:The greatest thing Klopp did for Henderson and Milner was in convincing them to accept their limitations and instead focus on what they can do best. Run around and make sure you don't give your opponents an inch. The day both accepted their workhorse roles the better it was for them and Liverpool. There is no worse sight than seeing a workhorse trying to mimic an artist and fail spectacularly.
True!! every team needs players like them, i believe man united have a Scott Mctomminay
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I watched the super cup again, the way kante made them look ordinary was something else. He was just nutmeging Milner and sending hendo into a merry go around..if not for sane, Firmino and Salah, no one will even notice the water carriers
SuperEagles

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

cchinukw wrote:
But one of the workhorses na kaftain. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its still better than having a pound shop busquets as kaftain
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

how much is kante worth in today market? 150 million!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

We are now in Week 2 of Lamps fire cracker career as a coach or should we say garbage fire career?.. Who can tell me what his team philosophy is? How does he set his team up? Do you recognize a discernible pattern in the team transition from offense or defense. Forget personnel limitation, you need philosophy. The bane of English/British coaches everywhere is there lack of distinct philosophy.

The garbage fire coach rancid display of cluelessness today is a monumental combustion of the whole team. Lamps is torching Stamford Bridge.
Stamford Bridge is burning down...burning down...burning down..
Our dear Abrahamovic!
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I watched the super cup again, the way kante made them look ordinary was something else. He was just nutmeging Milner and sending hendo into a merry go around..if not for sane, Firmino and Salah, no one will even notice the water carriers
Remember when Txj ran his mouth about how they dealt with Valverde's Barca? No be common Bilbao deal with barca yesterday? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dense people full ground. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

what if Lampard racks up 10 wins on the trot? all will be forgotten

Marko
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

marko wrote:what if Lampard racks up 10 wins on the trot? all will be forgotten
What if you win the lottery??
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

furiously frank wrote:We are now in Week 2 of Lamps fire cracker career as a coach or should we say garbage fire career?.. Who can tell me what his team philosophy is? How does he set his team up? Do you recognize a discernible pattern in the team transition from offense or defense. Forget personnel limitation, you need philosophy. The bane of English/British coaches everywhere is there lack of distinct philosophy.

The garbage fire coach rancid display of cluelessness today is a monumental combustion of the whole team. Lamps is torching Stamford Bridge.
Stamford Bridge is burning down...burning down...burning down..
Our dear Abrahamovic!
i think you are forcing this one, however bobo has managed just 2 EPL games.... why don't you come back after labor day? I can assure you with trash players like Abraham ..no top manager will perform wonders with this current crop of players after just 2 EPL games....just maybe you should give Sir Frank a month , then wire am...
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:what if Lampard racks up 10 wins on the trot? all will be forgotten
Sarri and Conte, his predecessors who are foreigners, did better than that!