MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUBS BY TROPHIES WON

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thunder
Egg
Egg
MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUBS BY TROPHIES WON

Post by Thunder »

1 Manchester United - 66

2. Liverpool - 61

3. Arsenal - 46

4. Chelsea - 31

5. Tottenham Hotspur - 26

6=. Aston Villa - 25

6=. Manchester City - 25

8. Everton - 24

9. Newcastle United - 14

10=. Nottingham Forest - 13

10=. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 13

12. Blackburn Rovers - 12

13. Sunderland - 10

14. Sheffield Wednesday - 10

15. Leeds United - 9

16. West Bromwich Albion - 9

17. West Ham United - 6

18. Sheffield United - 6

19. Huddersfield Town - 5

20. Portsmouth - 5
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: MOST SUCCESSFUL ENGLISH CLUBS BY TROPHIES WON

Post by Bigpokey24 »

46 assnal :rotf: abeg tell us you didn't add like 37 Emirates cups
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Take out community shield...nobody cares about that.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The 21st century has not been very good for Spurs. Trophy wise.. only 1 if I am not mistaken... Chei!! We will get there - our way.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:The 21st century has not been very good for Spurs. Trophy wise.. only 1 if I am not mistaken... Chei!! We will get there - our way.
It coincide with the age of big spending. Look at Man City and even Chelsea. All the trophies they've won in the advent of money. Remove that from the list and.......
That also doesn't mean Spurs cannot be blamed. A lot of semi final loses etc and the old philosophy of "we don't mind losing as long as we play football the right way" or something to that effect..
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:The 21st century has not been very good for Spurs. Trophy wise.. only 1 if I am not mistaken... Chei!! We will get there - our way.
It coincide with the age of big spending. Look at Man City and even Chelsea. All the trophies they've won in the advent of money. Remove that from the list and.......
That also doesn't mean Spurs cannot be blamed. A lot of semi final loses etc and the old philosophy of "we don't mind losing as long as we play football the right way" or something to that effect..
Rubbish, I guess paying wages no be spending....my goodness nah real wah how narrow minded some of una dey think
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Rubbish, I guess paying wages no be spending....my goodness nah real wah how narrow mindedyouvs some of una dey think
You see why you're a proper 1D10T? If you're capable, go and rethink what you just wrote again.
But let me quickly point you in the right direction. When Man City was scraping the bottom of the lower leagues, were they not paying wages? Were their players and managers playing and working for free?

So what changed? Why decades and decades of yoyo-ing in the lower leagues to attracting top players, managers and suddenly winning the league regularly?
You're a genuine, authentic, original, one of a kind cvnt :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Rubbish, I guess paying wages no be spending....my goodness nah real wah how narrow mindedyouvs some of una dey think
You see why you're a proper 1D10T? If you're capable, go and rethink what you just wrote again.
But let me quickly point you in the right direction. When Man City was scraping the bottom of the lower leagues, were they not paying wages? Were their players and managers playing and working for free?

So what changed? Why decades and decades of yoyo-ing in the lower leagues to attracting top players, managers and suddenly winning the league regularly?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Rubbish, I guess paying wages no be spending....my goodness nah real wah how narrow minded some of una dey think[/quote
He is right,Chelsea before Roman bought the club last won league like 50 years ago from that time.Even Everton,Aston Villa,had more trophies than Chelsea.
Man City case is worst they were just fighting to stay in the league.West Ham was their level in trophies even West Bromwich had more trophies than City before those arab bail City out today.
Thje money factor has affected clubs like Arsenal and spurs that cant compete with money spend by those clubs
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

you lack basic critical thinking, Leicester won the league :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

you lack basic critical thinking, Leicester won the league :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh brother :shock: Na so you dunce reach?
Sarah had a child in her 70s. It's called a miracle.

Leicester have been trying for almost a millennia. How regular is it for them now compared to the big spenders? You're exactly what you accuse others of. You can't even think, talkless of "critically".
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh, just quit, you blew it, Leicester won the league with teams like City ,Chelsea, United , assnal etc all spending .....etc all spending big :lol: :lol: :lol: dude you are not smart at all kai .... let me post the table again for you

SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:pajimoh, just quit, you blew it, Leicester won the league with teams like City ,Chelsea, United , assnal etc all spending .....etc all spending big :lol: :lol: :lol: dude you are not smart at all kai .... let me post the table again for you

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: . I was just reading your thread about Messi and someone described you as "the most stupid person ever on CE". :rotf: :rotf: Looks like dem don dey rain abuse on you a long time. Tell me, who on this site never curse you before, just one person abeg?

I know you're trying to save face so I will allow you. On the other hand, if you're genuinely serious then no matter what I say, the penny will not drop because you're probably, truly the stupidest person on SE. So why waste my time?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

talk about getting flogged ... this dude now derailed this thread and brought up a thread from another topic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: focus kid, focus...did City and co outspend Leicester? in the 2014/15 season? :D
SuperEagles