MANC 2 : 2 TOT (FT)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MANC 2 : 1 TOT (Match Thread)

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Literally, no support for Rose and Rose is being fooked! :lol: :lol:
When Silva and Debruyne decide they want to operate from your wings, you know your village people are after your well being. Now add Kyle Walker on top...
Then do it for the cameras! I watch slow players like De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo etc press hard with ferocity! Bernardo was at Monaco and seeing as a lily feather! Weak and only good for dribbling and intelligence. Look at him at City now! Dude presses and defends like Kante!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Another laser beam pass the Surgeon and Guendo blows a tap in
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:I hate defenders that can't anticipate a cross and misses it after going for it.
KDB's cross for the 2nd goal was easily 'seen' before he got to the ball.
Trust me Zee some of those crosses are more dangerous and difficult than they look. From the time it left the foot of Debruyne, it was already calculated that the defender won't be touching it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Is Kane around today? :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Literally, no support for Rose and Rose is being fooked! :lol: :lol:
When Silva and Debruyne decide they want to operate from your wings, you know your village people are after your well being. Now add Kyle Walker on top...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another player I dont trust at all is that Tottenham defender, Sanchez. He seems like a player who plays in a vacuum. Dude doesnt seem to be aware of his surroundings.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Rodri will retire Fernadinho oh
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle Oloye,

Did you see Bernardo??!!!! You saw what I was talking about??!! Dude is small and skinny and slow and he fought off 3 guys! Ericksen is simply lazy.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:-x Man City fronts are like a pack of dogs
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Senator WIRES wrote::-x Man City fronts are like a pack of dogs
They press like hounds of hyenas.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Uncle Oloye,

Did you see Bernardo??!!!! You saw what I was talking about??!! Dude is small and skinny and slow and he fought off 3 guys! Ericksen is simply lazy.
I agree

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:I hate defenders that can't anticipate a cross and misses it after going for it.
Trust me Zee some of those crosses are more dangerous and difficult than they look. From the time it left the foot of Debruyne, it was already calculated that the defender won't be touching it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............Dean, my point is that KDB is not Robben that is fast and pulls those crosses before the defenders know what hit them.
KDB's crosses comes after a buildup that any 'top' defender should see coming from a mile.
Positioning is key to defending crosses and positioning comes with reading those moves before they are pulled.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Senator WIRES wrote::-x Man City fronts are like a pack of dogs
My kind of strikers!

Kaiiii! Sometimes I wish I went into coaching, rathet than this Danfo business! Chei!!! I watched Dortmund this morning and then watching City now and I am just crossing my legs loving the intensity of their forward line :clap: :clap: :clap: That is my kind of football! If I was a coach, my forward line will hound you and hunt you like a pack of lions and press your assssss into the stands! :lol: :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MANC 0: 0 TOT (Match Thread)

Post by Coach »

Mister Dolly wrote:I guess Totonham didn't learn from the Hammers last week. You have to man mark Sterling throughout the damn game. Zonal marking doesn't work against this kid
Nonsense, no one man-marked the Rodgerian version of Oga Sterling, today’s is no more deserving of such reverence. Guardiola has done nothing for Raheem, if anything, was it not under his tutelage that he established himself as the poster boy for Gun Crime?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............Dean, my point is that KDB is not Robben that is fast and pulls those crosses before the defenders know what hit them.
KDB's crosses comes after a buildup that any 'top' defender should see coming from a mile.
Positioning is key to defending crosses and positioning comes with reading those moves before they are pulled.
Not when the cross can go either of your sides. If he goes in too deep to anticipate the cross, KDB can do a cut back.. When a defender goes in like that he cannot commit himself fully, if he ran in fully to block the path of the cross from going on the inside, all a clever attacker had to do is check back for a cut back.

Trust me my good friend when you see a good crosser of the ball, they are a nightmare to even the best of defenders.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is the person behind Sanchez Alderweild who should be stopping Aguero's run, because he can see Aguero standing ahead of him.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Did someone say man mark Raheem, hahaha the guys is so mobile, whoever is detailed to man mark him might end up being a minus one. Coaches do not bother trying to manmark him, they simply do everything to limit the space available for him to run into.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:taunt: Just cutting through TOTO like.. :P
!

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

This is becoming a training exercise for City but as long as it remains 2-1, Tottenham still have a big chance.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The problem with Poch, Kane has not done jack in this game, but he cannot be subbed, of course he may get that one odd chance and score and the fact that he has gone minutes doing nothing will be forgotten

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I no talk am 2-2. Training level of domination but you get punished when you don’t apply finishing touches
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Extraordinary by the newcomer :tic:
!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Moura sabi deal with City sha