Rubbish Sunday football

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rubbish Sunday football

Post by oloye »

Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rubbish Sunday football

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I checked the fixtures and saw that rubbish. I am watching CNN now. They need to do a better job with the scheduling of TV games, seriously.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.
Na this one pain Uncle Oloye pass :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.
Egbon mi, can you complain to God that they showed some terrible game on Sunday?

I know wetin God go say o "My son, you should not be watching games on a Sunday. It might cause you to sin by swearing or abusing some players. Keep the Sunday Holy..."

In the meantime .... COME ON YOU SPURS :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.
Egbon mi, can you complain to God that they showed some terrible game on Sunday?

I know wetin God go say o "My son, you should not be watching games on a Sunday. It might cause you to sin by swearing or abusing some players. Keep the Sunday Holy..."

In the meantime .... COME ON YOU SPURS :thumbs:
Sunday na day of rest my brother, these clowns are trying to deny me my rest by their rubbish display. :lol:

After coming back from church, I should be able to sit and enjoy my quality Sunday entertainment not some quasi robots pretending to be playing football.

That said it is matches like that show how ordinary and average Zaha is, anonymous throughout

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...CP is due for relegation. Too many cast off former stars from top clubs, because them be oyinbo or Englander they remain in the top league.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:lol: :lol: Na so we see am.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

What on earth were you expecting the football to be like?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote:Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

At least make dem try to play football beffiting of the EPL. Was not expecting much really, I needed something to pass time with. Should have watched Athletics instead

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

At least make dem try to play football beffiting of the EPL. Was not expecting much really, I needed something to pass time with. Should have watched Athletics instead
Watching passing traffic would have been more entertaining.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
That said it is matches like that show how ordinary and average Zaha is, anonymous throughout
Remember when some cybereagles dude tried to argue with me about Zaha? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I told them that Arsenal dodge bullet on this crap brainless run-about player. No serious club will purchase Zaha for 15 million, talkless of the obscene 100 million Crystal Palace was dreaming about.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Remember when some cybereagles dude tried to argue with me about Zaha? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I told them that Arsenal dodge bullet on this crap brainless run-about player. No serious club will purchase Zaha for 15 million, talkless of the obscene 100 million Crystal Palace was dreaming about.
I think Crystal Palace valuation is borne out of their intent not to lose him more than anything. Zaha is Crystal Palace, if he leaves they might as well just proceed on relegation. So they are saying, listen if you are stupid enough to pay 100m,perhaps relegation ain't that bad :lol:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Please respect the true holders of the title LEAVE FC that is Sheffield United
Look at that none of those metropolitan Europeans just good honest boys who love their mothers and always make sure to enjoy afternoon tea with their family. None of those funny forrin names either, just good old English ones. Very much what I hope to see following the deliverance of Brexit.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.
I think they (SKY, BT) are contractually obliged to show every team a certain number of times over the course of the season, including at prime time.
Remember that for the smaller clubs, the revenue earned can be crucial, so you'll get rubbish games like these coming up from time to time.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Sheffield, steel city. No surprises in the lineup there, best of British. Relegation, not on your nelly, mid table minimum, scalps aplenty. Pass n’ Move, hardly, more crosses than BA Barracus at a Palm Sunday service.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kalani JR wrote:Please respect the true holders of the title LEAVE FC that is Sheffield United
Look at that none of those metropolitan Europeans just good honest boys who love their mothers and always make sure to enjoy afternoon tea with their family. None of those funny forrin names either, just good old English ones. Very much what I hope to see following the deliverance of Brexit.
I guess the only positive thing I can take away from this is that we in Ireland can say we have 4 players on this team playing in the Premiership.