Rubbish Sunday football

Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.

Re: Rubbish Sunday football

:lol: :lol: :lol: I checked the fixtures and saw that rubbish. I am watching CNN now. They need to do a better job with the scheduling of TV games, seriously.

You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.

oloye wrote:You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.
Na this one pain Uncle Oloye pass :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oloye wrote:Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.
Egbon mi, can you complain to God that they showed some terrible game on Sunday?

I know wetin God go say o "My son, you should not be watching games on a Sunday. It might cause you to sin by swearing or abusing some players. Keep the Sunday Holy..."

In the meantime .... COME ON YOU SPURS :thumbs:

oloye wrote:Tried to watch the Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, what a horrible display. Must be my punishment for trying to watch football on Sunday afternoon. I have seen better championship football.. Two horrible teams wasting everyone's time. I am forced to watch Rugby instead.
Egbon mi, can you complain to God that they showed some terrible game on Sunday?

I know wetin God go say o "My son, you should not be watching games on a Sunday. It might cause you to sin by swearing or abusing some players. Keep the Sunday Holy..."

In the meantime .... COME ON YOU SPURS :thumbs:
Sunday na day of rest my brother, these clowns are trying to deny me my rest by their rubbish display. :lol:

After coming back from church, I should be able to sit and enjoy my quality Sunday entertainment not some quasi robots pretending to be playing football.

That said it is matches like that show how ordinary and average Zaha is, anonymous throughout

...CP is due for relegation. Too many cast off former stars from top clubs, because them be oyinbo or Englander they remain in the top league.

:lol: :lol: Na so we see am.

Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

What on earth were you expecting the football to be like?

The YeyeMan wrote:Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

At least make dem try to play football beffiting of the EPL. Was not expecting much really, I needed something to pass time with. Should have watched Athletics instead

The YeyeMan wrote:Sheff United vs Crystal Palace.

At least make dem try to play football beffiting of the EPL. Was not expecting much really, I needed something to pass time with. Should have watched Athletics instead
Watching passing traffic would have been more entertaining.

That said it is matches like that show how ordinary and average Zaha is, anonymous throughout
Remember when some cybereagles dude tried to argue with me about Zaha? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I told them that Arsenal dodge bullet on this crap brainless run-about player. No serious club will purchase Zaha for 15 million, talkless of the obscene 100 million Crystal Palace was dreaming about.

Remember when some cybereagles dude tried to argue with me about Zaha? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I told them that Arsenal dodge bullet on this crap brainless run-about player. No serious club will purchase Zaha for 15 million, talkless of the obscene 100 million Crystal Palace was dreaming about.
I think Crystal Palace valuation is borne out of their intent not to lose him more than anything. Zaha is Crystal Palace, if he leaves they might as well just proceed on relegation. So they are saying, listen if you are stupid enough to pay 100m,perhaps relegation ain't that bad :lol:

Please respect the true holders of the title LEAVE FC that is Sheffield United
Look at that none of those metropolitan Europeans just good honest boys who love their mothers and always make sure to enjoy afternoon tea with their family. None of those funny forrin names either, just good old English ones. Very much what I hope to see following the deliverance of Brexit.

oloye wrote:You cannot be shouting the best league in the world and then you chose a holy day to show a gross and rubbish game. This is unforgiveable.
I think they (SKY, BT) are contractually obliged to show every team a certain number of times over the course of the season, including at prime time.
Remember that for the smaller clubs, the revenue earned can be crucial, so you'll get rubbish games like these coming up from time to time.

Sheffield, steel city. No surprises in the lineup there, best of British. Relegation, not on your nelly, mid table minimum, scalps aplenty. Pass n’ Move, hardly, more crosses than BA Barracus at a Palm Sunday service.

kalani JR wrote:Please respect the true holders of the title LEAVE FC that is Sheffield United
Look at that none of those metropolitan Europeans just good honest boys who love their mothers and always make sure to enjoy afternoon tea with their family. None of those funny forrin names either, just good old English ones. Very much what I hope to see following the deliverance of Brexit.
I guess the only positive thing I can take away from this is that we in Ireland can say we have 4 players on this team playing in the Premiership.