Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably
^^^^ this dolt actually thinks United is better than Leicester City. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I think we are better than Leicester, won the premiership more times than any English team, should be pretty obvious!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably
^^^^ this dolt actually thinks United is better than Leicester City. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I think we are better than Leicester, won the premiership more times than any English team, should be pretty obvious!
This is your analysis? I am sorry, this is actually your analysis? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So you are also better than City and Liverpool and Spurs then. :rotf:

This is why I said you are one of the most unintelligent people on CE. And I dont mean that as an insult. You really struggle with intelligence. damnn! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?