Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

where does leicester find these pipes abeg!???

wow! look at that dumb Tielemans. Tufia!
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

Pokey your boy TA's final touch is letting him down. Do you think he'll come correct? lolz
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

What stupid coach leaves Tielemans on the field to be messing up

metalalloy wrote:where does leicester find these pipes abeg!???
Like Albrighton? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

100%Naija wrote:Pokey your boy TA's final touch is letting him down. Do you think he'll come correct? lolz
No vex Pokey this afternoon o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#lampardout

100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

This daft ref awards the foul to chelsea...hahaha they dont want Frankie Lamfart to look .ahhhh thought that was the final nail
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:#lampardout
ExtendFrankie'sContract #5MoreYearsOfFrankie

oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leicester just decided not to win this match!

100%Naija wrote:This daft ref awards the foul to chelsea...hahaha they dont want Frankie Lamfart to look .ahhhh thought that was the final nail
That was a foul against Vardy

wanaj0 wrote:Leicester just decided not to win this match!
When you have stupid players on the field you feel cheated

100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenals defense is worse. It wont be pretty. Fear dey enter my body like Kajifu just thinking about it :woot: :woot: :woot:
jdizzy

Post by jdizzy »

Chelsea lucky to escape with a draw. Leicester just couldn't make a decent final pass to finish off good moves
Niente Ÿ impossibile!

Leicester has gotten two draws against Wolves and Chelsea. Not a bad foundation! They should move on and be collecting their victories against the teams they should beat, while remaining difficult against the team above/around them. I expect them to be fighting for top 6 at the end of the season.
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey the future is bright bro...yall have world beater Tammy Abraham. The English lad will come correct next week. #TrustFrankie

Where G4L? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the vacation is not over yet. :rotl:

Any coach who thinks Tammy was what was needed when your team is being overrun in the middle puts himself under a closer scrutiny with regards to his competence

100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

Dear Futbol gods, i want to thank una o. They for don sacrifice Ndidi on all platforms had he not scored the equalizer. Thank una well well o
kenmega

Post by kenmega »

100%Naija wrote:
Chelsea will be in League 2 if Lampard stays on :rotf:

Lampard needs to sort out corner kick defending and the spacing between the defenders and the midfielders. Fortunate to Holden on for the draw but may have had all 3 pts with better defensive organization.
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

kenmega wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chelsea will be in League 2 if Lampard stays on :rotf:
Ken the mega man, they need to keep Frankie in charge. He is English bred and Chelsea icon. He can lead them to the promise land...fighting for championship medals. #InFrankieWeTrust #ExtendFrankie :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: