Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Post by metalalloy »

where does leicester find these pipes abeg!???
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wow! look at that dumb Tielemans. Tufia!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Pokey your boy TA's final touch is letting him down. Do you think he'll come correct? lolz
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What stupid coach leaves Tielemans on the field to be messing up
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:where does leicester find these pipes abeg!???
Like Albrighton? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote:Pokey your boy TA's final touch is letting him down. Do you think he'll come correct? lolz
No vex Pokey this afternoon o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#lampardout
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This daft ref awards the foul to chelsea...hahaha they dont want Frankie Lamfart to look .ahhhh thought that was the final nail
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:#lampardout
ExtendFrankie'sContract #5MoreYearsOfFrankie
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Leicester just decided not to win this match!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote:This daft ref awards the foul to chelsea...hahaha they dont want Frankie Lamfart to look .ahhhh thought that was the final nail
That was a foul against Vardy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:Leicester just decided not to win this match!
When you have stupid players on the field you feel cheated
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenals defense is worse. It wont be pretty. Fear dey enter my body like Kajifu just thinking about it :woot: :woot: :woot:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Chelsea lucky to escape with a draw. Leicester just couldn't make a decent final pass to finish off good moves
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Leicester has gotten two draws against Wolves and Chelsea. Not a bad foundation! They should move on and be collecting their victories against the teams they should beat, while remaining difficult against the team above/around them. I expect them to be fighting for top 6 at the end of the season.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey the future is bright bro...yall have world beater Tammy Abraham. The English lad will come correct next week. #TrustFrankie
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where G4L? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the vacation is not over yet. :rotl:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Any coach who thinks Tammy was what was needed when your team is being overrun in the middle puts himself under a closer scrutiny with regards to his competence

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Dear Futbol gods, i want to thank una o. They for don sacrifice Ndidi on all platforms had he not scored the equalizer. Thank una well well o
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

100%Naija wrote:
Chelsea will be in League 2 if Lampard stays on :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lampard needs to sort out corner kick defending and the spacing between the defenders and the midfielders. Fortunate to Holden on for the draw but may have had all 3 pts with better defensive organization.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

kenmega wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chelsea will be in League 2 if Lampard stays on :rotf:
Ken the mega man, they need to keep Frankie in charge. He is English bred and Chelsea icon. He can lead them to the promise land...fighting for championship medals. #InFrankieWeTrust #ExtendFrankie :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: