Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

oloye wrote:Any coach who thinks Tammy was what was needed when your team is being overrun in the middle puts himself under a closer scrutiny with regards to his competence
Yep. Obvious mistake by Lampard there. What he needed was to bring on Kovacic for Pullic and move mount to LW.
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

green4life wrote:Lampard needs to sort out corner kick defending and the spacing between the defenders and the midfielders. Fortunate to Holden on for the draw but may have had all 3 pts with better defensive organization.
I agree. He needs 5 more years to make this transition. #InFrankieWeTrust :thumbs:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

oloye wrote:Any coach who thinks Tammy was what was needed when your team is being overrun in the middle puts himself under a closer scrutiny with regards to his competence
If you watched Lampard's derby, you'll recognize that he is a typical british gra gra coach! His team runs and runs and relies on "I can outrun you." Thats it!

green4life wrote:Lampard needs to sort out corner kick defending and the spacing between the defenders and the midfielders. Fortunate to Holden on for the draw
Chelsea's defense is so bad that G4L don dey beg for Arsenal defenders to come save them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
but may have had all 3 pts with better defensive organization.
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leicester outplayed Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and should actually have won the game!
olumide

Post by olumide »

From a Naija perspective, Iheanacho being 2nd choice to Vardy has to be the worst position for any striker ever. Dude never tires and never comes off. Vardy is a great player so I understand, but even the Aguero, Firmino, Aubameyang level players will come off for the last 10-15 minutes just to freshen the team. Kelechi was scoring early in preseason, and Vardy has played every second of the remaining preseason and competitive match since then. :lol: They have spent 50+ million on first Slimani and now Iheanacho mostly to be injury insurance.

Chelsea are very weak in midfield outside of Kante. Leicester bullied them and dominated in the second half.

You see why these english players can never improve, they gave Madison the man of the match, not the guy who rose from his mistakes, played superbly and rescued the game for his team, no it is the player who hoofed the opportunity to win the match into rowz and made so many dumb decisions, it is the player they see worthy to be the mom.

bk-one

Post by bk-one »

oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of the worst arsenal teams in living memory were a penalty miss away from taking 6 points off spurs. I am not saying they will beat Spurs but I won't be shocked if they do.

If Rogers is going to go with the two #10s ploy in Maddison and Perez, he needs to find greater balance in central midfield.

I expect Praet to eventually replace Chaudry who was all over the place.

The two #10s only started to find the game in the 2hf.

Not quite convinced about the Turkish CD...and his gambling tendencies.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

oloye wrote:You see why these english players can never improve, they gave Madison the man of the match, not the guy who rose from his mistakes, played superbly and rescued the game for his team, no it is the player who hoofed the opportunity to win the match into rowz and made so many dumb decisions, it is the player they see worthy to be the mom.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

bk-one wrote:
oloye wrote:Chelsea should thank their stars they are meeting a team of dumb players, they would have been down by 4 now
Yup!

I keep saying it, When Chelsea, Arsenal and United meet dem City, Spurs and Pool, they will know sey khaki no be leather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of the worst arsenal teams in living memory were a penalty miss away from taking 6 points off spurs. I am not saying they will beat Spurs but I won't be shocked if they do.
make up your mind. You are sitting on the fence afraid to take a stand. :rotf: :rotf:
bk-one

Post by bk-one »

bk-one wrote:
Yup!

make up your mind. You are sitting on the fence afraid to take a stand. :rotf: :rotf:
Not being sure doesnt mean i am sitting on the fence.....not being sure doesnt mean I cant question your opinion(no empirical basis). All I am saying the same terrible arsenal took 4 points off the same excellent spurs......the same horrible arsenal were only 2 points off spurs last season.

bk-one wrote:
Yup!

Not being sure doesnt mean i am sitting on the fence.....not being sure doesnt mean I cant question your opinion(no empirical basis). All I am saying the same terrible arsenal took 4 points off the same excellent spurs......the same horrible arsenal were only 2 points off spurs last season.
bk-one

Post by bk-one »

bk-one wrote:
Yup!

Dude.......we both dont know what is going to happen when the two teams meet.....you have the privilege of having countless monikers and i dont.....you can simply resort to any of those if by any chance you are wrong......i could say lets bet but then who would i be betting with.....kaycgee...yaya....or whichever name you going by nowadays?

Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably

bk-one wrote:
Yup!

Dude.......we both dont know what is going to happen when the two teams meet.....you have the privilege of having countless monikers and i dont.....you can simply resort to any of those if by any chance you are wrong......i could say lets bet but then who would i be betting with.....kaycgee...yaya....or whichever name you going by nowadays?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Someone sent me this: :D

Because ManCity won the league with JESUS and Liverpool won the UCL with MOHAMMED, Chelsea went and got ABRAHAM forgetting that he never saw the promised land.

Totally disappointed with the game today.
The initial "gra gra", Lester had this game and could have gone home with the 3 points.

The only silver lining I see is that Chelsea is not a patient team. Frank could be gone before he even get all his SB office furniture delivered.

Willian was so bad. Tammy didn't make any difference he could have just allowed Giroud to play the full 90 minutes.

theYemster wrote:Someone sent me this: :D

Because ManCity won the league with JESUS and Liverpool won the UCL with MOHAMMED, Chelsea went and got ABRAHAM forgetting that he never saw the promised land.
People can be mean sha

green4life wrote:Lampard needs to sort out corner kick defending and the spacing between the defenders and the midfielders. Fortunate to Holden on for the draw but may have had all 3 pts with better defensive organization.
Not gonna happen. He can’t see it even if it hit him in korokoro eyes. He doesn’t care about defense. His philosophy is to bomb forward and hope the kids score more goals than the opponent. Chelsea as we use to know it is gone forever. No defensive stability to build an offensive transition on. By the time Lamps is finish or fired, the smoking ruins of Stamford Bridge will be hardly recognizable. Let’s sing the nuns dimitis of that great club
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923

furiously frank wrote:
Not gonna happen. He can’t see it even if it hit him in korokoro eyes. He doesn’t care about defense. His philosophy is to bomb forward and hope the kids score more goals than the opponent. Chelsea as we use to know it is gone forever. No defensive stability to build an offensive transition on. By the time Lamps is finish or fired, the smoking ruins of Stamford Bridge will be hardly recognizable. Let’s sing the nuns dimitis of that great club
take it easy on G4L. he is on vacation. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chewing Gum face is begging for "time" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sarri was trying to implement a full-blown philosophy and they wanted him sacked even though he was winning games. Chewing Gum Face wants time to implement kick and rush! :lol: :lol: :lol:

marko wrote:Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably
^^^^ this dolt actually thinks United is better than Leicester City. :lol: :lol: :lol:

marko wrote:Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably
^^^^ this dolt actually thinks United is better than Leicester City. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why not? I expect them to win the league and Europa. Mourinho who was holding them back is GONE. Time for United to take its rightful place.