NBC Sports Predictor

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
NBC Sports Predictor

Post by Its a Goal »

Anyone still playing this game to win free money? I am and I have 34 points currently. Hopefully this last match will end as is so that I can win some money :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: NBC Sports Predictor

Post by King Futcha »

no update? must not have won. :) I thought they said the winner was 20 yo, so that answers my question. :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I did win as I finished with 34 points :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am on fire this week :D. Please don't come to me doing atoro baba if the next 2 results match mine :taunt:.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Its a Goal wrote:I am on fire this week :D. Please don't come to me doing atoro baba if the next 2 results match mine :taunt:.
Bros I just dey pass say make I greet you. Happy new Saturday to you sir.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I just created a CE league for fun. Anyone interested can join using the invite code: XGPQVP

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: I am on fire this week :D. Please don't come to me doing atoro baba if the next 2 results match mine :taunt:.
Bros I just dey pass say make I greet you. Happy new Saturday to you sir.
My bros, I dey kampe. How body?