ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Senator WIRES »

Attack!Attack. :D
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 : 1 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Senator WIRES »

:P Kouyate can be a pain to watch.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This Zaha na solid player, what the hell is he doing in CP?
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

zee wrote:This Zaha na solid player, what the hell is he doing in CP?
He is leaving very soon, :taunt:
!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Does that United team look like one who is not ready to be turned over... Bunch of overpaid twats
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

No leadership on and off the field, that is the mess that United has descended into. De Gea puts on the captain's band but playsike a deaf and dumb mute. This team needs someone to scream and even slap some heads into shape, someone like Roy Keane. A bunch of attackers on on a combined fee of over a million pounds a week and they cannot torment a team called Crystal Palace.

I said that Liendolf is easy to bully in the air, United have their work cut out for them.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Half time pep talk will clear lots of doubt in Ole's head.if he wants to continue playing PP in this role :mad:
!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mark Lawrenson said "Crystal Palace were in danger of bening renamed "Crystal Palace Nil"". Then the met Man United
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E go leave soon
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The criminality of playing that James boy only on the account that he is fast beggars belief. He is being bullied, apart from that he has looked out of place and one that needs to go back and complete his football in their football academy

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:The criminality of playing that James boy only on the account that he is fast beggars belief. He is being bullied, apart from that he has looked out of place and one that needs to go back and complete his football in their football academy
Nah home grown nah :lol:
!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayew kidding me - Jordan scored? I go avoid all news in Ghana. Dem no go make man hia word
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That should be a penalty.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

how’s that not a PK for Man U?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Cito wrote:That should be a penalty.
No my dude!
!

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Senator WIRES wrote:
No my dude!
Huh? :shock: :shock:

Why not?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Cito wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
No my dude!

Why not?
He didn't have total control of the ball, :laugh: new rule :taunt:
!

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
No my dude!

Why not?
Is not VAR say no
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ashley Young is angry that no one could grow wings and fly. Take that Rashford out he has become rubbish

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:Ashley Young is angry that no one could grow wings and fly. Take that Rashford out he has become rubbish
No be your kiddo be dat :lol:
!

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Cito wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
No my dude!

Why not?
He didn't have total control of the ball, :laugh: new rule :taunt:
Balderdash bro.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Ashley Young is angry that no one could grow wings and fly. Take that Rashford out he has become rubbish
Oloye finally coming to terms with what I have been saying for 3 seasons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Elsewhere...
Sheffield United 0-1 Leicester City
Billy Sharp's first contribution is to throw himself into a tackle, drawing roars from deep in the guts of those behind the goal. They loved that. There's definitely more to the tempo from the home side now.

British. :clap: :clap: :clap: