Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:17 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15439


I guess after decades of food restriction, this man is in "candy land." E be like sey na coke e even buy before match start. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Posts: 32885
Location: Rehab!
Scary :scared:

_________________
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:47 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 50148
...lack of discipline, no one to monitor him anymore, heck I'll do whatever i like. Eat sleep, wake, eat again, sleep, endless cycle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:50 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15439
mcal wrote:
...lack of discipline, no one to monitor him anymore, heck I'll do whatever i like. Eat sleep, wake, fock, eat again, fock again, sleep,fock, endless cycle.


i don correct am for you

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:07 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6177
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
...lack of discipline, no one to monitor him anymore, heck I'll do whatever i like. Eat sleep, wake, fock, eat again, fock again, sleep,fock, endless cycle.


i don correct am for you


Odiegwu! Three times? Is it his birthday?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 23301
Am I missing something? Only thing I see is he looks drunk

_________________
Patience Africa (1976)- Bhula Sangoma
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZDMLRbhtA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 45519
Location: Akoko Highlands
Samora Machel wrote:
Am I missing something? Only thing I see is he looks drunk



You didn't see the 1-keg?

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:05 am 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15439
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:
...lack of discipline, no one to monitor him anymore, heck I'll do whatever i like. Eat sleep, wake, fock, eat again, fock again, sleep,fock, endless cycle.


i don correct am for you


Odiegwu! Three times? Is it his birthday?


Oh boy, no let poverty dey worry you like this o! Work hard, make money and you can fock 12 times a day, if you want.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87280
Location: Earth
Yall should see CIC's stomach, this wan nah small thing

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: danfo driver, mcal and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group