Liverpool (3) Vs Arsenal (1)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Post by charlie »

Arsenal fans: Its all Iwobi's fault
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What happens to VAR check? The hold...
Last edited by Cito on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nnai Emeribe is a .u$$y!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Pepe is overrated and overpriced, dribbling with no end product... yeah same thing they accused Iwobi of doing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So Chelsea has scored more goals than assnal this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

charlie wrote:Arsenal fans: Its all Iwobi's fault
You've been praying for a goal so uou can drop that line :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:This game is too fast for Ceballos , maybe should have started Torriera .
but but but ceballos is world class because he shined against Burnley. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea has no striker spent nothing, but assnal never even score goals pass dem :rotf:
SuperEagles

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Kai!! Free header for Mane, thank God he missed!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:This game is too fast for Ceballos , maybe should have started Torriera .
but but but ceballos is world class because he shined against Burnley. :rotf: :rotf:
Burnley nah :rotf:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:What happens to VAR check? The hold...
Ref: VAR please check this?
VAR: It's Arsenal. Mssshhheeww abeg leave me.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ceballos running in treacle.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Yeah he is world class but needs time to adapt to the real pace of the prem... I know you sabi that but want to take a dig at Arsenal. LT has already adapted ( and also took time ) thats why I think he should started
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:Arsenal fans: Its all Iwobi's fault
You've been praying for a goal so uou can drop that line :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I have programmed in my Ctrl^V :D
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pool are toying with assanal
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:Ceballos running in treacle.
I don talk am since - he should not start the second half abeg.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

look at Liverpool's midfield. Matip, Wjanldum, Fabinho. All tall, strong, quick and technical. Look at Arsenal

Guendouzi: young, weak and slow
Xhaka: strong, slow and cumbersome
Ceballos: slow, weak
Willock: quick but young.

From defence to midfield, Liverpool has assembled a team that is physically ready for the EPL. Their 3 attackers are as good and will terrrorize any league. Arsenal midfield is seriously lacking in power and speed.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Respectable first half! Could have taken the lead from 3 good chances but now find themselves behind!! Changes are required. Cebellos being totally bypassed! Xhaka being Xhaka! And Maitland-Niles is just looking bemused out there. There's a chance here to get a result.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

amafolas wrote:look at Liverpool's midfield. Matip, Wjanldum, Fabinho. All tall, strong, quick and technical. Look at Arsenal

From defence to midfield, Liverpool has assembled a team that is physically ready for the EPL. Their 3 attackers are as good and will terrrorize any league. Arsenal midfield is seriously lacking in power and speed.
Torriera for Ceballos.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Yeah he is world class but needs time to adapt to the real pace of the prem... I know you sabi that but want to take a dig at Arsenal. LT has already adapted ( and also took time ) thats why I think he should started
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude, he is NOT anywhere close to world class. I told you guys when you purchased him that i wasnt sold on him. At Betis, he was okay. a shiny talent who couldnt lift betis to a high level. Real Madrid bought him BECAUSE HE IS A SPANISH youngster. Got there and couldnt get a place in their team because he is not good enough to play for them. Even with Modric in retirement, and their midfield collapsing, he couldnt even get a sniff there. So they have sent him to Arsenal to "learn his trade."

I stand by my statement when you got him. he is talented, but not good enough for what Arsenal should be aspiring for.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

amafolas wrote:look at Liverpool's midfield. Matip, Wjanldum, Fabinho. All tall, strong, quick and technical. Look at Arsenal

Wait until Man City is in fron of you. :rotf: at the Ethihad
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Stop complaining una spend all that money on one overrated overpriced hype..that 80 million could have been spent on better midfielders in the league
SuperEagles

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Nkume wrote:

Torriera for Ceballos.
Torreira doesn't solve our midfield issues. He is small and not quick. Liverpools midfied reminds me of the midfield we used to have in the days of Vieira, Petit, Edu and Gilberto. Big strong, athletic guys. The wide -view today really let me see how slow Guendouzi, Xhaka and Ceballos were. Boy are they slow.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.