Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296792
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis

42’ my feed with Sling TV has just died. :-x
I want my money back!

I missed the goals.

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Back in business but behind the live game.

Author:  kalani JR [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

kalani was wrong about Fekir and Valverde is a war criminal.

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Other sites to the rescue....

Author:  green4life [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Greasy. Hehe. 2-1 Barca.

Author:  Undertaker [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

3-1 Barca

Author:  green4life [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

3-1. Game over.

Author:  kalani JR [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

The frenchman is a showman.

Author:  green4life [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Alba. 4-1.

Author:  Undertaker [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Neymar Jr will be announced as a Barcelona player next week...........

4-1 Barca

Author:  Undertaker [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

green4life wrote:
Alba. 4-1.



You must be mad.... we know you are a Barca hater :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 4 - 1 Real Betis

Game Over! Arturo Vidal On....

Author:  Undertaker [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 5 - 1 Real Betis

5-1 please update the score

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 4 - 1 Real Betis

Not 5-2?

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

kalani JR wrote:
The frenchman is a showman.


the greaseman? :lol: :lol:

Author:  green4life [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Alba. 4-1.



You must be mad.... we know you are a Barca hater :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


What’s this rabid dog yapping about?

Author:  txj [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis

16y/o Fati from G/Bissau.

Watch out for this kid...

Author:  txj [ Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis

Methinks the Barca attacking model needs a refresh....

The passing angles can be sharper and movement quicker between the lines...

Author:  Undertaker [ Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

green4life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Alba. 4-1.



You must be mad.... we know you are a Barca hater :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


What’s this rabid dog yapping about?



:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Loser! Na you be dog oloshi!

Author:  kajifu [ Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis

[quote="txj"]16y/o Fati from G/Bissau.

Watch out for this kid...[/quote
Playing for who?Was he in this last ANC?

Author:  txj [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 5 - 2 Real Betis

Partey, Partey, Partey!!!!

Author:  green4life [ Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Alba. 4-1.



You must be mad.... we know you are a Barca hater :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


What’s this rabid dog yapping about?



:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Loser! Na you be dog oloshi!


Mr. fake Barca fair weather fan, Your boys drew 2-2 yesterday. Abi, you only post when they win? Omo Rabid dog. :lol:

Author:  Undertaker [ Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Betis

green4life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
green4life wrote:
Alba. 4-1.



You must be mad.... we know you are a Barca hater :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


What’s this rabid dog yapping about?




:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Loser! Na you be dog oloshi!


Mr. fake Barca fair weather fan, Your boys drew 2-2 yesterday. Abi, you only post when they win? Omo Rabid dog. :lol:


Now I am a fake Barca fan? I went to my first Barca game in 1992 Barcelona vs. Sampdoria at wembley when I was still in high school and living in The Hague. Now, tell me. How long have you been a dirty low life Barca hater?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/