Ansu Fati (Barca) 5 v 2 Valencia

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ansu Fati (Barca) 5 v 2 Valencia

Post by marko »

Undertaker wrote:
marko wrote:In England, he will be sent on loan until he is about 20! In Europe, they have a different mindset and mentality
And in Nigeria, they would say he is lying about his age, he is actually 25 years old.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I Applaud Barcelona for believing in his talent and actually playing him! He will only get better
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Spanish racist cvnts. Fati was just another African until they saw what he can do in the first team. Now they've raced to issue him with a Spanish citizenship so he could play for them in the future.

Why didn't they give it to him before now, the boy is 16 for goodness sake? How many other Africans not playing football do they issue citizenship to?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

pajimoh wrote:Spanish racist cvnts. Fati was just another African until they saw what he can do in the first team. Now they've raced to issue him with a Spanish citizenship so he could play for them in the future.

Why didn't they give it to him before now, the boy is 16 for goodness sake? How many other Africans not playing football do they issue citizenship to?
Not racist, just smart, if France can take united nations to the world cup, so we can, if anything blame Africa for not providing opportunities and infrastructure for its citizens to thrive!

Africa has talent the continent over! They drove their men and women to foreign land, their children adopted the nationality, some talented, and the rest is history!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Spanish racist cvnts. Fati was just another African until they saw what he can do in the first team. Now they've raced to issue him with a Spanish citizenship so he could play for them in the future.

Not racist, just smart, if France can take united nations to the world cup, so we can, if anything blame Africa for not providing opportunities and infrastructure for its citizens to thrive!

Africa has talent the continent over! They drove their men and women to foreign land, their children adopted the nationality, some talented, and the rest is history!
I'm not calling them racist because of this particular move. We know how black players have been racially abused in Laliga in the past.
However this is just another stealing of African jewel.
How many black players have gone through their academy and how many have they issued citizenship to as a result of fulfilling a laid down criteria?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

I'm not calling them racist because of this particular move. We know how black players have been racially abused in Laliga in the past.
How many black players have gone through their academy and how many have they issued citizenship to as a result of fulfilling a laid down criteria?

Well, since you raise it up, do you know how many?

I suspect no. So how can you then accuse them of racism?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

Again, I'm not accusing them of racism because they issue citizenshop to Fati. Spanish are racist because of the way they treat black players in general, same as in Italy.
However for a racist lot, they saw an African jewel and decided to raid.
How many black academy players have they issued citizenship to in the past?
Do they have a rule that says if you're born in spain or lived there for 10 years you qualify? Why the speed to have Fati made Spanish, after all he didn't join their academy last week?
You're welcome to drop knowledge if you're a Spanish law expert?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

Again, I'm not accusing them of racism because they issue citizenshop to Fati. Spanish are racist because of the way they treat black players in general, same as in Italy.
Do they have a rule that says if you're born in spain or lived there for 10 years you qualify? Why the speed to have Fati made Spanish, after all he didn't join their academy last week?
A simple google search could've saved you all this trouble and the false accusations...

The Spanish league has the occasional racial issue which I must say they have been very poor in dealing with, but to blanket accuse them of racism is just too simplistic...

And yes, there is a 10-year residency requirement.

Fati being expedited is not really a new thing. Its done all over the world in special cases...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

A simple google search could've saved you all this trouble and the false accusations...

The Spanish league has the occasional racial issue which I must say they have been very poor in dealing with, but to blanket accuse them of racism is just too simplistic...

Fati being expedited is not really a new thing. Its done all over the world in special cases...
So Fati is a special case, like most of the blacks in England or Holland playing for academies and junior national teams, whether born or moved to England at an early age without certainty that they will make it as footballers, are special cases?

I just want to know because I personally, find it odd the speed at which they issued him with a Spanish citizenship. I wanted to know if it's the norm and you've answered me.
You see, I'm used to people meeting a certain rules regardless of whether they are special or not or footballers or not. That's why the likes of Iwobi or Moses can be citizens without being considered a "special case" or given citizenship so they could play for England
But I claim ignorant of Spanish rules. It's not something you read everyday so this one jumps at you.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Special talent thats all, he will get a 700,000 Euros signing on bonus! Well like i said, its Africa fault for not investing in sports and its people, look at the Zidane, Pogba, Desailly, Viera, so many too mention

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:

So Fati is a special case, like most of the blacks in England or Holland playing for academies and junior national teams, whether born or moved to England at an early age without certainty that they will make it as footballers, are special cases?

I just want to know because I personally, find it odd the speed at which they issued him with a Spanish citizenship. I wanted to know if it's the norm and you've answered me.
You see, I'm used to people meeting a certain rules regardless of whether they are special or not or footballers or not. That's why the likes of Iwobi or Moses can be citizens without being considered a "special case" or given citizenship so they could play for England
But I claim ignorant of Spanish rules. It's not something you read everyday so this one jumps at you.
I think Iwobi has a white English grandmother.