PEP Guardiola has destroyed John Stones

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PEP Guardiola has destroyed John Stones

Post by Coach »

With earnest and even in his Everton days, there were talks of overdoing the playing out and under doing the defending. Has he pushed on? Not at all.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Always said that Calamity John Stones was nowhere worth the money paid for him. I'm glad that SOME Ingrish pundits are FINALLY beginning to see it.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Coach wrote:With earnest and even in his Everton days, there were talks of overdoing the playing out and under doing the defending. Has he pushed on? Not at all.
I know what I saw with my eyes when he was at Everton. His ball control and passing accuracy were unusual for an English defender. It seemed quite Italianesque.

Let's be fair.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And the defending was as Italian as the bootleg leather brogues in a Turkish souk.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Coach wrote:With earnest and even in his Everton days, there were talks of overdoing the playing out and under doing the defending. Has he pushed on? Not at all.
I know what I saw with my eyes when he was at Everton. His ball control and passing accuracy were unusual for an English defender. It seemed quite Italianesque.

Let's be fair.
Why? Why let the truth get in the way of exalting their peperispic messiah? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They think we are stupid.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?