Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
All through his career, he has been successful, domestically. However, once he gets to Europe, he freezes like a deer in a headlight. He panics and his teams cannot perform. At Juve, he cried when it was put to him that he is a failure in Europe. He promised to show them when he gets to England. At Chelsea, he Failed again. Now, at Inter Milan:

Inter Milan 1 - 1 Sparta Prague

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
Conte humiliated in CL again. :oops: :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83621
Location: Earth
#conteout

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
Conte fails in Europe again.

leading 2-0 at half time and loses 3-2.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND 3 - 2 INTER MILAN

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83621
Location: Earth
the guy is a local champion and PTB manager and very overrated ..I am glad he was fired at Chelsea

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42520
Location: Pennsylvania
He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
green4life wrote:
He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).


He is able to maneuver league games, but I dont know what it is with Europe. He just completely folds. I dont get it.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42520
Location: Pennsylvania
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
He gets overly cautious once he gets a lead. Sits deep and counters the rest of the day even if his team scores in the first 5 mins. Usually, his team will come out swinging but once they are able to jump ahead, it's time to sit back. The same thing happens in Serie A (for instance, a game they were leading 4-1 against a smaller team away - i forgot the name - and managed to hang on to a 4-3 win a few weeks ago).


He is able to maneuver league games, but I dont know what it is with Europe. He just completely folds. I dont get it.


The quality and pressure of CL games is different and less familiar than his league opposition. Also, there's more opportunities to outlast your competitor in a 38 game league campaign than CL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
green4life wrote:

The quality and pressure of CL games is different and less familiar than his league opposition.


Your argument is reasonable, but dont forget that this is a guy who manhandled and dismantled two different leagues. its not like he is a one-league wonder.

Quote:
Also, there's more opportunities to outlast your competitor in a 38 game league campaign than CL.



True, but if you look at his performances in leagues, its not like he tethered his way through it. He dominated through the 38 games when he on titles.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37172
Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
kajifu wrote:
Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.


:D

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37172
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.


:D

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.

Na you,you said same thing Arsenal will never play CL football until we beg you,you said Spurs is curse no one can save them,you said until Conte beg you....
You said same to klopp until txj beg you behind.You said same to Manu after Jose left and our Ghana guy you told him soon he will disappear no more post from him, refused to beg now he cant post.
You said Lampard will failed until BIGPOKEY and G4L beg and you free Chelsea even offer them blessing :boo: :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 32623
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.


:D

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.

Na you,you said same thing Arsenal will never play CL football until we beg you,you said Spurs is curse no one can save them,you said until Conte beg you....
You said same to klopp until txj beg you behind.You said same to Manu after Jose left and our Ghana guy you told him soon he will disappear no more post from him, refused to beg now he cant post.
You said Lampard will failed until BIGPOKEY and G4L beg and you free Chelsea even offer them blessing :boo: :boo:

This is getting tired. You must be really superstitious to believe such BS!

But hey if that gives you comfort other than the lack of ambition at board level and a lack of excellence that has now been the order at Arsenal, then continue wallowing in it.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13734
cchinukw wrote:
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Danfo you curse the guy that he will never win CL and you are here asking us why he continue to fail?
Abeg if you want him win something in Europe free the bobo.


:D

No be me curse am o! I simply stated the fact, when he joined Chelsea, that he will not win the CL with Chelsea because he us sh1t in Europe.

Na you,you said same thing Arsenal will never play CL football until we beg you,you said Spurs is curse no one can save them,you said until Conte beg you....
You said same to klopp until txj beg you behind.You said same to Manu after Jose left and our Ghana guy you told him soon he will disappear no more post from him, refused to beg now he cant post.
You said Lampard will failed until BIGPOKEY and G4L beg and you free Chelsea even offer them blessing :boo: :boo:

This is getting tired. You must be really superstitious to believe such BS!

But hey if that gives you comfort other than the lack of ambition at board level and a lack of excellence that has now been the order at Arsenal, then continue wallowing in it.


:taunt: :taunt: Chinwuruwuru! I banned you from CL and you have not smelled it since I made my proclamation! Even when Emery's Arsenal was flying high last year, I reminded you guys that it doesnt matter how many games you win, you will never ever see CL until I reverse my curse!

Continue to run your lips and you will NEVER see CL ever again. :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3133
As long as your King MOURINHO remains UNEMPLOYED no one will take you seriously.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group