Can You Beleive This? Only In Afrikah!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Can You Beleive This? Only In Afrikah!!

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote: Comment strictly on what you see. If you were a manager or a pundit, will you not question the initial clearance that was not the best and put his team in trouble or will you say, very good keep it up?
Yes he managed to save his own mess in the end but it could also have been egg on his face
...You are beating around the bush my friend.
The goalie scrambled out to assist his last line of defense by using his head (or could he have used his hands outside the box?).
He then agilely raced back to defend the ball lobbed towards his goal, and ultimately saved his side.
And instead of commending his agility, you are condemning he should have stayed (implying here) at his goal and defend 1 v 1.
I have played in goal, I have coached youth sides, and will do same thing if this scenario occurs, and I will implore my goalie to be alert to do same if presented with.
Just praise the guy and move on, even if they lost the match (which I don't know) that one act is commendable. Whether na African, European, or who ever.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:That second save was sheer luck. The ball could have ended up in the back of the net. Bad goalkeeping if you ask me
Stop talking nonsense. If it was that clown at Tottenham, CliLLoris, you will be wetting your pants!

I know you dont know football very well. But let me lecture you. That was fantastic goalkeeping. Thats what they call "sweeper-keeper." if that was Elderson, everyone will be twerking in unison. He rushed out to play the sweeper role and headed the ball out, as he could catch it and he probably calculated and realized that it was better to head it than to kick it. On the save, I believe he had only one option and you can tell he is a very very intelligent person/goalkeeper. He was running towards goal, and he calculated that the only option he had was to punch the ball over the bar. he had the calm to keep his eye on the ball, while running away from it, the smartness to know there was only one safe option--a punch over the bar, and the flexibility to execute it.
I can see why yoi tslk about curses. You're obviously carrying some :thumb: How many white people have you shrinned on this forum since you've been here, from managers to players? Yet you create a scenario in your own head and accuse people falsely. At least have the common sense to wait until I "twerk" at Lloris after a mistake before accusing.

You're just another cvnt who thinks it's your opinion or the highway. You think uou have a monopoly on football knowledge.

Sweeper keeper my foot. When it goes wrong for a sweeper keeper, it's a mistake. You should know that cvnt. A sweeper keeper that swept the ball to the opposition and was almost embarrased by a classic goal from the half way line. Had that got in, we'd be talking about a howler and a brilliand goal. Yes he kept out the ball but I'm sure his manager will be telling him, less of that heart stopping moment.
You don't have to agree with me but stop making it a race issue.
The bottom line is you lot are the racist. You think if I like Bake, who was a fantastic player for Spurs, then I'm racist. If I like Messi or Ronaldo then I'm racist.

Well f3ck you and your opinion. I'm racist and I hate cvnts like you.

Go crawl into a sewer and die. You don't matter
this is why i say you aren't smart at all..Did the goalie stop the goal from going in? YES or NO? you keep cooking up a scenario that doesn't exist and pass that as a discussion point, my goodness how unintelligent are you? how can anyone use a non existing scenario to argue his point... dude you despise anything African , instead of saying good save, etc you are busy making up what ifs etc....

my goodness how can people be so unintelligent ? There is a video that shows the goalie saved the ball, but in your horrible thinking process , you keep saying what if... there are no what ifs, in real time... no offense but dude you aren't intelligent at all
the goalie saved the ball , no goal went it.. oh my this guy is really slow , it isn't an act at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:That second save was sheer luck. The ball could have ended up in the back of the net. Bad goalkeeping if you ask me
Stop talking nonsense. If it was that clown at Tottenham, CliLLoris, you will be wetting your pants!

I know you dont know football very well. But let me lecture you. That was fantastic goalkeeping. Thats what they call "sweeper-keeper." if that was Elderson, everyone will be twerking in unison. He rushed out to play the sweeper role and headed the ball out, as he could catch it and he probably calculated and realized that it was better to head it than to kick it. On the save, I believe he had only one option and you can tell he is a very very intelligent person/goalkeeper. He was running towards goal, and he calculated that the only option he had was to punch the ball over the bar. he had the calm to keep his eye on the ball, while running away from it, the smartness to know there was only one safe option--a punch over the bar, and the flexibility to execute it.
I can see why yoi tslk about curses. You're obviously carrying some :thumb: How many white people have you shrinned on this forum since you've been here, from managers to players? Yet you create a scenario in your own head and accuse people falsely. At least have the common sense to wait until I "twerk" at Lloris after a mistake before accusing.

You're just another cvnt who thinks it's your opinion or the highway. You think uou have a monopoly on football knowledge.

Sweeper keeper my foot. When it goes wrong for a sweeper keeper, it's a mistake. You should know that cvnt. A sweeper keeper that swept the ball to the opposition and was almost embarrased by a classic goal from the half way line. Had that got in, we'd be talking about a howler and a brilliand goal. Yes he kept out the ball but I'm sure his manager will be telling him, less of that heart stopping moment.
You don't have to agree with me but stop making it a race issue.
The bottom line is you lot are the racist. You think if I like Bake, who was a fantastic player for Spurs, then I'm racist. If I like Messi or Ronaldo then I'm racist.

Well f3ck you and your opinion. I'm racist and I hate cvnts like you.

Go crawl into a sewer and die. You don't matter
this is why i say you aren't smart at all..Did the goalie stop the goal from going in? YES or NO? you keep cooking up a scenario that doesn't exist and pass that as a discussion point, my goodness how unintelligent are you? how can anyone use a non existing scenario to argue his point... dude you despise anything African , instead of saying good save, etc you are busy making up what ifs etc....

my goodness how can people be so unintelligent ? There is a video that shows the goalie saved the ball, but in your horrible thinking process , you keep saying what if... there are no what ifs, in real time... no offense but dude you aren't intelligent at all
the goalie saved the ball , no goal went it.. oh my this guy is really slow , it isn't an act at all
You no get sense and I will indulge you one last time. If goalkeeping is all about saving and not putting their team and fans under stress then why do most of you talk about Nigerian goalies when they are not commanding or make you people nervous with what should be a routine save or bread and butter?

For the life of me, I never said the goalkeeper did not make a save. I said he was lucky because that ball could easily have ended in the net. That na only ctime I commit. It seems we all must think alike or agree.

He got under the ball with his heading, it went to the opposition, he just about got back and made a save. Would I want a Nigerian goalkeeper in that situation? Well, you effing answer that.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seriously pajimoh, are you ok? Why are you just cooking up things that we didn't see in the video? The goalie saved the ball from going in . All you keep saying is what if etc..Now you've totally gone off topic to indicate Nigerians complain about poor goalkeeping... Come on dude , get a hold of yourself.

Once again, the goalie came out to sweep a loose ball by heading it , since he was way off his line closing down any passing options , now he ran backwards making an acrobatic save , but in your head you see something else ...my goodness, this isn't even funny at all but very upsetting and annoying
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:seriously pajimoh, are you ok? Why are you just cooking up things that we didn't see in the video? The goalie saved the ball from going in . All you keep saying is what if etc..Now you've totally gone off topic to indicate Nigerians complain about poor goalkeeping... Come on dude , get a hold of yourself.

Once again, the goalie came out to sweep a loose ball by heading it , since he was way off his line closing down any passing options , now he ran backwards making an acrobatic save , but in your head you see something else ...my goodness, this isn't even funny at all but very upsetting and annoying
It's obvious you're stupid. His initial header could not have been a better pass to the opposition. Yes he saved to ball but I still think he was lucky he didnt actally punched it in.
Go jump in a lake if my comment upsets you
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
You think uou have a monopoly on football knowledge.
I do.

I know more football than you. I can say, with absolute confidence that very few people rival my knowledge of the game. This is a fact. Not puffery, but an actual fact. I can guarantee that if we did a poll, it will be overwhelmingly in my favor.

I am also more intelligent than you in every other aspect of life. Again, this is a fact. Not an opinion or insult. I am actually that much intelligent than you. My results in school is definitely overwhelmingly better than yours. I know this for a fact because I was top of my class and I hold records, which are yet to be broken.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:seriously pajimoh, are you ok? Why are you just cooking up things that we didn't see in the video? The goalie saved the ball from going in . All you keep saying is what if etc..Now you've totally gone off topic to indicate Nigerians complain about poor goalkeeping... Come on dude , get a hold of yourself.

It's obvious you're stupid. His initial header could not have been a better pass to the opposition. Yes he saved to ball but I still think he was lucky he didnt actally punched it in.
Go jump in a lake if my comment upsets you
See how you keep digging, then you expose yourself. In your above post you said" I still think he was lucky" that alone exposes how poorly you analyze things. That statement is all about your feelings....Opinions are what again? Oh my this guy continues to expose his poor thinking skills, or better yet you just weren't up to par academically
SuperEagles