Bernardo Silva tweet condemned by Kick It Out

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bernardo Silva tweet condemned by Kick It Out

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:one has to be careful how they use social media, Bernardo Silva was naive to post that in a public space, a text message would have just been fine especially if they have been friends for ages
So your friends of other races are allowed to joke with sensitive racial jokes? Silva knew what he was doing...I repeat he knew it was wrong and decided to get more likes on the social media
well it is odd to be honest! my friends will never send me stuff like that especially if they are a different colour but who knows what type of friendship they both have? insensitive to put stuff out like this, bit embarrassing if you ask me
Personally i have non black friends and especially good workmates who tend to get too excited and occasionally try these kind of jokes, i put an end to that at once, it shall never happen again, only because i think i could end up being a jester, their 'good' black guy.
They could get too excited and make such jokes in front of strangers or something, it can get awkward.

So i decided i don't even want to know if they are racist or not, it just doesn't happen full stop.
not me, i have boundaries and will not tolerate any jokes regarding race no matter how funny! i dont dish it out and will not receive it from anyone, there are tons of things to joke about, racial jokes, to me its a no no!

I have a black friend who sometimes uses racial terms to describe our white friends and once in a train, our friend approached us and in front of everyone he said, whats sup white boy, a bit loud, i was so embarrassed! and our friend told him off never to speak like that in public! was a good lesson for me! needless to say, he never did it again
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Marko, Eto’o’s age was questioned because he’s black and he’s African. The same charges were not levied at the likes of Carvalho and Robben, both of whom look way beyond their years. Why not? Race has shaped an opinion and the conclusions reached, a classic example of prejudice. The truth is, it is everywhere and anywhere.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Coach wrote:@Marko, Eto’o’s age was questioned because he’s black and he’s African. The same charges were not levied at the likes of Carvalho and Robben, both of whom look way beyond their years. Why not? Race has shaped an opinion and the conclusions reached, a classic example of prejudice. The truth is, it is everywhere and anywhere.
perhaps due to the fact some African players do lie about their ages? at least they have verified birth records here so 1 cannot get away with falsifying ages in Western Europe?
Its a bit dangerous to bring Age cheating into the picture! we only have ourselves to blame for this topic!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:@Marko, Eto’o’s age was questioned because he’s black and he’s African. The same charges were not levied at the likes of Carvalho and Robben, both of whom look way beyond their years. Why not? Race has shaped an opinion and the conclusions reached, a classic example of prejudice. The truth is, it is everywhere and anywhere.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:
perhaps due to the fact some African players do lie about their ages? at least they have verified birth records here so 1 cannot get away with falsifying ages in Western Europe?
Its a bit dangerous to bring Age cheating into the picture! we only have ourselves to blame for this topic!
do all the white folks blame themselves for racial profiling?
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:
do all the white folks blame themselves for racial profiling?
Please lets stick with the main topic, dont bring African age cheats into the fray, if Robben was 60 years old, they will probably find out! there are records here for everyone to see!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
marko wrote:one has to be careful how they use social media, Bernardo Silva was naive to post that in a public space, a text message would have just been fine especially if they have been friends for ages
So your friends of other races are allowed to joke with sensitive racial jokes? Silva knew what he was doing...I repeat he knew it was wrong and decided to get more likes on the social media
Are you surprised by Marko? One of the most unintelligent people on this forum.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:What the racist posted was horrible, he posted a picture of Mendy and a caricature character with huge red lips
I don’t think Bernardo is racist, that tweet was stupid though. If it’s a joke between friends then why make it public?
Do you know Bernardo personally? or are you just defending your Massa blindly, ready to lay your life on the ground for the Massa's cause? smh.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:What the racist posted was horrible, he posted a picture of Mendy and a caricature character with huge red lips
I don’t think Bernardo is racist, that tweet was stupid though. If it’s a joke between friends then why make it public?
Someone posted a racist joke and you say you don't think they are racist.... really?
Bro, these house negros will do anything to give the Massa the benefit of the doubt. They dont have this same energy when its a local coach or African player. THen, their tongue begins to wag up and down! how shameless.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
See this horrid person. The same thread you gave the benefit of the doubt to a white man, you immediately condemn the black man. You truly are a vile human being.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Do you know Bernardo personally? or are you just defending your Massa blindly, ready to lay your life on the ground for the Massa's cause? smh.
Okay, danfo driver, if you say so.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Okay, danfo driver, if you say so.
I certainly said so. Literally. My comments are not open for interpretation.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

how many more pages until we catch up to the bale thread?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:how many more pages until we catch up to the bale thread?
we are waiting for pajimoh,
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

I visited the city board to see what they have to say about this.
He compared his mate to a black cartoon character. I'm sure Mendy took it in the right context but here come the social justice crew...
people like this should be dragged out of their mama's basement and...

what exactly is the right context i wonder, because a dancer like mendy thinks its funny all black people are supposed to think its a joke?

shocking behavior.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:how many more pages until we catch up to the bale thread?
we are waiting for pajimoh,

That one is just bathing in bleach water, hoping his skin will whiten.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

DIMKA76 wrote:Image

For those who don't know the meaning and implications of what was said or implied. just google it. It get's far worse than the above depiction. it actually depicts blacks in thatched houses and grass skirts.
This is not a good look any way you look at it. Bernado Silva must have known that that picture has tons of racial undertones but my guess is in certain if not most parts of Europe, it's normal to make racist jokes and be openly racist because there are little to no consequences. This is an embarrassment for Mendy not to even know that that picture was inherently a put down on him as a person of color. If Bernando had 110% respect for Mendy, he'd have thought it through before posting to the world.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

OMG please check for Pep's comments on this. Iberians just don't get it.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Of course Peperempe will talk it down, its very possible Bernardo gets a suspension, 'rempe was always going to put club before content.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Coach wrote:Of course Peperempe will talk it down, its very possible Bernardo gets a suspension, 'rempe was also going to put club before content.
I actually don't think there should be a suspension, a fine perhaps but no suspension. Now the FA and the League have to walk the walk after talking big about racism and Bernando will likely have to be made an example of.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...now the closeted racist himself Pep the coach is defending Bernardo. Such is life.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:...now the closeted racist himself Pep the coach is defending Bernardo. Such is life.
What did that fool say? Mschew :evil: This is the type of issue where you just STFU if you have nothing constructive to add...
Last edited by maceo4 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The totally stupid one here is Benjamin Mendy who liked the tweet.

Bloody unbelievable and a load blue blistering barnacles upon his silly brain. :curse:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051