NBC Sports Fan Fest

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
NBC Sports Fan Fest

Post by Its a Goal »

If you watch any of the previous shows NBC has put on you will see that this fan fest is always a great occasion. The next event is taking place in Miami, FL on December 14 and 15 so if you want to attend now is your chance to RSVP.

https://www.nbcsports.com/PremierLeagueMorningsLive

If there are any CEs attending please note it here so that we can meet up in there.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NBC Sports Fan Fest

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:If you watch any of the previous shows NBC has put on you will see that this fan fest is always a great occasion. The next event is taking place in Miami, FL on December 14 and 15 so if you want to attend now is your chance to RSVP.

If there are any CEs attending please note it here so that we can meet up in there.
Its always on fire they have done a wonderful job and it shows USA is into soccer big time.
I miss the last one in DC,next time around DMV i will attend with my Kanu jersey hopefully we have a new manager then or up the table every goons happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kajifu wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:If you watch any of the previous shows NBC has put on you will see that this fan fest is always a great occasion. The next event is taking place in Miami, FL on December 14 and 15 so if you want to attend now is your chance to RSVP.

Its always on fire they have done a wonderful job and it shows USA is into soccer big time.
I miss the last one in DC,next time around DMV i will attend with my Kanu jersey hopefully we have a new manager then or up the table every goons happy

utter nonsense the real people that seriously follow and watch soccer would never show up at those events. America is a place where every nobody desperately crave to make a splash of sentimental gain by showing up at these events to memorize it in a bragging right picture and thats it.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]jette1[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: If you watch any of the previous shows NBC has put on you will see that this fan fest is always a great occasion. The next event is taking place in Miami, FL on December 14 and 15 so if you want to attend now is your chance to RSVP.

utter nonsense the real people that seriously follow and watch soccer would never show up at those events. America is a place where every nobody desperately crave to make a splash of sentimental gain by showing up at these events to memorize it in a bragging right picture and thats it.
That's opinion and you are entitled to it. When Sky decides to copy and put on it a show like this don't be surprised to see how receptive UK peeps will be to it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]jette1[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: If you watch any of the previous shows NBC has put on you will see that this fan fest is always a great occasion. The next event is taking place in Miami, FL on December 14 and 15 so if you want to attend now is your chance to RSVP.

That's opinion and you are entitled to it. When Sky decides to copy and put on it a show like this don't be surprised to see how receptive UK peeps will be to it.
UK peeps being receptive to it would be a testament to nothing in the US
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."